TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Somewhere else...

"Interesting..."

Ultron floated in the vast depths of space. He'd finally made it to where no else had ever been before. The edge of the universe showed infinite worlds. The events happening in each of them flashed before Ultron's cybernetic eyes. However Ultron was not alone. With him stood Dr Victor Von Doom. Someone almost as smart and powerful as Ultron himself. The reason for Doom's decision to arrive at this destination was unclear. However what he'd been seeking was clear enough. Between every universe was a wall. Doom had described it as a "Source Wall."

"We've arrived Ultron. Darkseid awaits..."

"If you are so desperate to use this organic then perhaps I am mistaken to join forces with you."

"Do not trifle my patience Ultron. It's not the current power that Darkseid has. It's the power he can help me obtain that makes him necessary in my plan..."

Earth 616, Stark Tower

"Uh...Cap? We've got a big problem here!"

Captain America stood up from his arm chair, he turned towards the computer monitor and the man in charge of it. Clint Barton aka Hawkeye had a panicked look over his face as the screen showed a hologram of Earth.

"What? What's wrong?"

"We've got a hundred dozen wormholes opening up around the planet. Hundreds of life signs coming out of each one! I... I think we're being attacked. The invaders seem to be some type of... flying piranha creatures... "

No Caption Provided

Captain America pulled a communicator off of his belt and tapped the large A in the middle. It flashed twice.

"Captain America to all Avengers. Chances are you already know what the problem is. We... are under attack!"

_________

Earth 1, Metropolis

Superman watched as the large ship rippled through the fabric of space and time before hovering over the Daily Planet building.

"This is Superman to the Justice League. We've got a major problem here!"

Superman's communicator crackled as he heard the familiar voice of Batman crackling through.

"I know. I'm sending a team through now."

"Better send some of the big guns. Maybe a lot!"

A purple being clad in some kind of alien armor and sporting a mowhawk flew from the ship and stopped a few meters from Superman. The symbol on his chest was a yellow triangle. Similar to Superman's own symbol.

"I AM KALLARK OF THE SHI'AR IMPERIAL GUARD! YOU MAY KNOW ME AS GLADIATOR!" The purple being yelled.

"Greetings Kallark. I am Superman of the Justice League. May I ask what you and the Shi'ar are doing on Earth?"

The purple being seemed to falter for a second.

"Earth? But this is not the Earth I know..."

Superman almost jumped as the large Shi'ar ship started opening fire on the city below. Gladiator turned in surprise as well. Superman quickly popped on his X-Ray vision throughout the entire ship. He noticed a woman clad in feathers stood on the bridge giving orders.

No Caption Provided

Superman flew towards the ship shoving past Gladiator. The being seemed to interpret this as an attack and quickly caught up to Superman before punching him in the chest. Superman was sent flying into the side of a building and wiped some blood from his nose.

"That... hurt."

To be continued...

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman

An old idea to be sure. But I know you can put a fresh take on it. Good start Tommy. Love to see what fight/team-ups/interactions you come up with in this series.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman
2099man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 2099man

Loving this so far tommy. can't wait for the dc universes reaction to how things are done in the marvel universe and vice versa. Spider-Man (Peter Parker) would give ANYTHING to live in the DCU.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman

@2099man: Hmm.... I need to start thinking of who could fight who...

2099man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@2099man: Hmm.... I need to start thinking of who could fight who...

I see allot of treachery between both sides for some reason. Heroes from the marvel universe looking for respect in the dc universe and heroes from the dcu looking to make big changes in the marvel universe.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@2099man: Spider-Man vs Booster Gold. I'm already planning it as I type.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: "Superman flew towards the ship shoving past Gladiator. The being seemed to interpret this as an attack and quickly caught up to Superman before punching him in the chest. Superman was sent flying into the side of a building and wiped some blood from his nose"

Ouch! If your nose bleeds from a punch in the chest, thats some serious internal damage! Superman may be about to have his head kicked in