batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from:

Part 1http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-shock-blue-barrier-chapter-1-1552963/

Part 2http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-shock-blue-barrier-chapter-2-1555292/

Part 3 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-shock-blue-barrier-chapter-3-1556776/

1 Police Plaza

Detective Howard Snipes sat next to Captain Bernard O’Brien as they waited for the Commissioner. O’Brien was looking smart and pressed in his dress uniform, Snipes wearing the clothes from yesterday after he slept at the hospital since Ellie wouldn’t let go of his hand.

No Caption Provided

“You reek.” O’Brien said quietly as he adjusted his white gloves.

“Did you shine your tongue as well as you did your shoes?”Snipes retorted.

“The sooner they shunt you out of my precinct the better.”

Snipes leant over to him and whispered “Bernard, if you want to take this outside into an alley, fine by me. But me knocking your teeth out will only help your career as a lifelong coc…”

“Commissioner will see you.” stated a young female officer who entered the corridor and waved them over. O’Brien glared at Snipes as they stood and filed into the room.

Tribeca Green, 325 North End Avenue, New York

No Caption Provided

Leland Owlsley stood at the railing looking at the city go by beneath him. He ran his tongue around his mouth before spitting a large glob of phlegm down towards the unsuspecting people below.

“Charming.”

He didn’t even bother turning around “You’re here meaning something has gone wrong. I hate when things go wrong! Means that either the cops or the capes are onto us!”

“The guy waszzn’t working for Kingpin, he waszz working for A.I.M”

Owlsley turned around “Hmmm that could be a problem. How much for you to stay on for a little while longer?”

“I will not tolerate this!” yelled Commissioner Piper as he slammed the paper on the desk for dramatic effect. “We are the police. A blue barrier that serves and protects, not engaging in car park rumbles like it’s the fifties!” Snipes couldn’t help but snigger. “Is there something funny detective?’

“Yeah, you!” Snipes scratched his forehead “If you actually believe the crap written in the Bugle, you’re a bigger idiot than I thought!”

“Detective Snipes!” O’Brien snapped.

“Ah cram it Bernard,” Snipes told his captain “I don’t even know why you’re here! What happened between me and my son was a personal matter. If you don’t believe me then request the footage his moron camera crew shot on the night. You’re just worried about your job due to bad publicity.”

Commissioner Piper stood in stunned silence, joined by Captain O’Brien. Snipes stood up. “Is there anything else? Or can I try and solve a case and then head to the hospital to see my dying wife?”

Detective 2nd Grade Howard Snipes gave a lousy half assed salute and left the office.

Magneto held his hand up as the blood dripping metal butterfly floated back to his hand, alarms booming through the facility that once held him. At his feet lay the hazmat team, killed by the projectile he’d shot around the room.

“Anyone who gets in my way shall suffer a similar fate!” he yelled as he strode up the plastic gangway towards freedom.

Snipes headed for the door when his phone rang with an unknown caller i.d “Detective Howard Snipes.”

“Ah Detective Snipes, you wanted to speak with me.” said the female voice on the other end. “Where are you?”

No Caption Provided

“Just leaving One Police Plaza.”

“Okay, I’ll be there…” There was a flash of light out the front of the building and there stood Spectrum “In a sec.”

Snipes looked at his phone and then her and back at the phone “Hello?”

“Detective Snipes?” she asked as she walked over “Spectrum.”

“That was…” Snipes was a little taken aback as he fished his notebook out “Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about a murder at the Christopher Street Station a week ago.”

“No, not at all. Iron Man sent me a message,” she said.

“I’m surprised he passed it along,” Snipes smirked “What should I call you?”

“Spectrum.”

“You’ve been known as Captain Marvel and Photon?”

She smiled “Also Pulsar and Daystar. Or Monica if you wish.”

Snipes held up his left hand to scratch his forehead, deliberately showing his wedding ring. “Now, I’ll just come right out and ask, did you kill a man at the Christopher Street Station a week ago?”

“No, does just flat out asking people often work?”

“Sometimes, not always. Some criminals aren’t that bright.” Snipes smiled “Can you make electricity?”

“Yeah, I can form any light or energy along the electromagnetic spectrum.”

“Hmmm.”

“Something wrong detective?” she asked as she watched him.

“I have a man killed by severe electrical discharge; you’re able to make that kind of energy…”

“You think I did it?” She gasped slightly “I have an alibi.”

“You can travel at the speed of light yes?”

“Yeah”

“Where were you when you called me?”

“Los Angeles.”

Snipes looked her over “You got from L.A to New York in like a second. You could kill someone in under ten and be back before anyone ever knew.”

“You’re accusing me of murder?” she snapped.

“Maybe, look I do appreciate you answering my questions,” Snipes closed his notebook “Would you like to come inside and make a formal statement.”

“Tony was right,” she said angrily as she began to glow “You are a jerk!” And with that she was gone.

“Should’ve asked her about Thor’s whereabouts,” Snipes shrugged and headed off to his car.

Magneto took to the sky, leaving the Earth far below as he got his bearings as the fresh upper atmosphere air refreshed him. He glided across the sky when a billboard caught his eye. Magneto clenched his teeth in anger.

No Caption Provided

“Some children need a lesson.”

No Caption Provided

Latverian Embassy, New York City

“His highness is not here,” stated the man behind the desk in heavily accented English. “Besides, all requests to see his highness must go through your State Department.”

Detective Snipes wrote in his notebook “Well I was just hoping for a few moments of Mr Doom’s…”

“His Royal Highness Doctor Victor Von Doom the First of Latveria!” barked the man. “Prote…”

Snipes took a step backwards and raised his hands “Settle down. Was just asking a simple question.”

“You will leave now!” The man said as a team of armed guards entered the room.

“Let’s not start a war,” Snipes calmly said as he backed out of the embassy “Just…ah forget it, you’re not listening.”

Snipes got outside and looked at his list of suspects. Two down, lots to go.

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Hmm I don't buy that Doom isn't up to something but the Owl!? That rat eating thug is up to something...not good.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Doom's ALWAYS up to something, but probably not this. The Owl is such an underrated gangster

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Poor Owl nobody gives a hoot about him *rim shot* Geddit LOL

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By dngn4774

@batkevin74: Do you have any non-Marvel stuff for me to read? Preferably DC or Original.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Well I have a super secret DC thing coming up shortly. You will be on the VIP guestlist :)

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@batkevin74: Huzzah! That makes me feel like a very important person! +12 points to self esteem!

P.S. sorry, I get pretty weird when I'm bored.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamuraiBuddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By SamuraiBuddha

Pretty cool dude. You have earned my respect and following.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Soon I hope, spreading myself a bit thin at the moment but will get back to Snipes soon

Pretty cool dude. You have earned my respect and following.

Woo hoo!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I know that feeling. Shutting down Marvel Mayhem should give me some more time I guess