#1 Posted by RedRobinTimDrake (145 posts) - - Show Bio

7:00 NYC Rooftops

Flash awakes from a deep sleep looking at his arms with no sign of the symbiote. He hears something calk back behind him a gun calk back.

"Get on your feet now!" A man said with gun pointed at Flash's head.

Flash got up quickly with his hands in the air.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot please."

The symbiote covered Flash quickly. Flash ran at the man tackling him.

"Who are you and what do you want with me!" Flash said to the man. The man was wearing a coat and a mask that looked like ski mask, He also had a lot of ammunition attached to his outfit.

He responded to Flash's question with a kick to the face. The man began to hop from building to building knowing Flash would follow him. Flash started shooting webs towards the other man chasing him down. The man suddenly disappeared.

"Come out from where you are hiding!" Flash screamed out. "I am not hiding I am right in front of you." The other man said.

Venom was punched in the face, but yet their was still nothing there. Venom tried punching but hit nothing. He got hit with a combo in his back. Venom still saw nothing. Venom began reaching for his machine pistols, but rite then a he was shot by a plasma ball.

"Come out!!!" Flash screamed as he kneeled down from the pain his healing factor began to kick in with the symbiote wrapping around the wound. "I was never hiding." The man said quietly.

The man began to knee Venom in the stomach, but before the knee could reach Venom he used his ESP (Spider sense) to see where the opposing man was. Venom easily moved out of the way of the knee then kicking the man. The man's active camo shut off. Venom picked up a brick with his tendrils and threw it at the man in front of him. The brick quickly made its way towards the mans face he grabbed a knife from his boot slicing the brick in half specs and pebbles flew every where.

"That all you got?!" The man said as he laughed at Venom. "You barely scratched the surface of the power the symbiote has.". "Just leave!!" Venom yelled as he shot webs into the mans face then webed away.

1:00 P.M. NYC, Apartments wall st.

"Did you get the symbiote Christoph?" a man said as laid down in a bed darkness covered a majority of his body. "No I am sorry, but we have to try to get it fast he is learning how to use it" Christoph said in as he sat in a chair next to the bed. "I need the symbiote the cancer is getting worse that is the only way I can live!" The man on the bed said. "I thought the-" he was cut off. "Don't speak of it! Just get me the symbiote." "Yes sir."

-------------------------- -------------------------------- ------------------------------------ ------------ ----------------

can you guess who the man is on the bed? and if you know pm me and dont say it on hear please .And Christoph is Agent Zero.

#2 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

It's interesting and I'd like to find out who the man in the bed is haha. The second sentence seems off though ("He hears something calk behind him a gun calk back").

#3 Posted by TheCannon (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_brendroid said:

The second sentence seems off though ("He hears something calk behind him a gun calk back").

This.

Other than that, pretty good.

#4 Posted by RedRobinTimDrake (145 posts) - - Show Bio

okay

#5 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! I think I know who the guy is....

#6 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

First sentence confused me. I like the story. (Maybe throw in a few similes/metaphors. Not a big deal that's just a personal attention grabber for me)

#7 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@darth_brendroid said:

The second sentence seems off though ("He hears something calk behind him a gun calk back").

This.

Other than that, pretty good.