Marvel Re-Imagined: X-Men #3

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

A ballroom was filled with people. Men wore black suits and women wore long dresses that fell to their ankles. The sound of people talking to each other was heard throughout the room. A band played soft classical music on the stage. There were 2 floors in the ballroom. The bottom floor was just a simple wood floor for men and woman to dance and communicate with a grand stage at the very end and a large door in the very front. The second floor was practically a lounge. Coffee, donuts, and various other foods were on a giant table. While bookshelves, couches, and lounge chairs covered the rest of the room. It didn’t have that many people up there, but the few people that were, were together.

Professor Xavier was leading the conversation. He was an older gentleman, but he still had a youthful look to him. He tapped his wheelchair; he looked as confused as a deer in headlights.

Jean Grey and Storm stood in front of him.

Xavier broke the silence “You said you were attacked correct, by the MRD?”

Jean spoke for both herself and Storm “Yes, they didn’t look like MRD agent’s though, more futuristic, like they got new suits, but of course, we weren’t busy looking at their attire.”

Storm looked worried; as if she knew that there attack was the start of something much, much worse than the MRD.

Xavier looked up at Jean and Storm, very concerned, he said “Wait, where are Kitty and Kurt, I haven’t seen them around campus.”

Storm responded “I-I- I don’t know, I haven’t seen them either.”

Xavier, very uneasily said “I have to check the academy”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kurt was lying down in a bed. The room was very large, and was only filled with a bed and dresser.

Kurt looked at a picture in the palm of his fuzzy blue hands. It showed himself and Kitty, during their first date. They were in a diner, of course Kurt was in his human disguise, but he looked no different than he did now, except there was no tail. Kitty held his hand while they both looked at the camera.

It brought back old memories to Kurt, memories before mutants were exposed. When things were peaceful, and they didn’t have to worry about some government agents shooting them in the head.

“Good times” he said to himself.

Magneto and a mysterious figure sat across from each other in an amazing library. The bookshelves were so high it looked as if they were never ending.

Magneto held an envelope, it was stuffed. He was about to hand it over when he stopped and said “ You did very well Ms. Frost, we couldn’t have gotten Kurt here without your assistance.”

Ms. Frost stood up “ Thank you Erik, but I must ask again, my employer has been bugging me about it, when will you deliver us Jean Grey?”

Magneto laughed “Please m’ dear, tell Sebastian to be patient, it will all be yours soon, I just need one more task.”

Ms. Frost took the envelope “Yes.”

Magneto stood up “Kill David Haller”

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ekrolo

The plot thickens!!!! The part about Kurt thinking of the pre mutant exposure days really reminded me of X-Men Evolution the TV series.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By deadpoolrules

@ekrolo said:

The plot thickens!!!! The part about Kurt thinking of the pre mutant exposure days really reminded me of X-Men Evolution the TV series.

Pretty much this

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Awesome! Well, maybe cool! But not awesome.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

@TheCannon: @deadpoolrules: @ekrolo: Any of you see my foreshadowing?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YoungJustice said:

nope

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

@deadpoolrules said:

@YoungJustice said:

nope

Kill David Haller..........Sebastion.....

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YoungJustice said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@YoungJustice said:

nope

Kill David Haller..........Sebastion.....

Still not getting this :P

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice Now this was good, just Kurt was all riled up last chapter and now smiling looking at...(don't jump ahead BK, just read the story) Now Magneto using Emma to kill Legion, interesting

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Mediumflyer7

I like this. Its similar to the Movies with Jean Grey being alive. Love it