Marvel Re-Imagined: X-Men #2

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice  Online

In a lab at the X-Mansion two men talked. One had a robotic leg and the other was covered in blue fur. The lab was filled with various different types of technology.

"Hank can you hand me the artillery cartridge"

Hank handed him a small square box.

"Here you go Forge"

"Thank You"

"So are you excited to be a first time teacher"

"Not really, I have no experience at it, plus I'm not that good at multi-tasking, it is going to be hard for me to handle 20 students"

"It's going to be fine"

"We can only hope my friend"

In the Danger Room there were 3 children fighting 10 hard light robots. One girl made grenade typed balls from her hand. When they left her hand they exploded. She threw them at the robots to knock them back. One boy made a green aura around 5 robots and ripped them apart. Another girl turned into a wolf hybrid, then lunged at a robot and bit it's head off.

The boy yelled out and said

"Boom-Boom, play 32"

Boom-Boom said

"Got it Hellion"

Boom-Boom made a giant yellow ball full of energy, she threw it and Hellion put the aura around it, he threw it at the remaining robots and they all were destroyed.

A voice on a loudspeaker said

"Training Session 12 is now over, please proceed to the door"

The children left and gave each other high fives.

At a secret government task force base in the dessert a car approached. There was a post that all cars had to stop at in order to enter the facility. When the car stopped 3 men stepped out. One had a black suit on and was tall and handsome, another wore street clothes and was short and had green skin, the last had a silver spandex costume on and looked like any normal male.

One of the 2 guards ordered them to go back into the car. The man in the suit calmly said

"No"

The man lifted his hand and the guard screamed in agony. He cried out to his fellow guard. She told him

"Wow, I have been in this form so long I forgot to leave"

The female guard turned into a blue skinned women, her yellow eyes made her look creepy, but her red hair made her look human.

The man in the costume told the woman

"Hey Mystique, how's life"

"Hey Quicksilver, life-"

The man in the suit cut her off and said

"We will chat when we get done, now let's go"

The suited man threw his hand and the guard flew across the dessert.

Before they could enter the facility 5 soldiers told them to put there hands on the ground and pointed there guns. Within the blink of an eye, the guards weapons were gone. Quicksilver emptied his hands and 5 machine guns poured out. The man in the suit waved at the soldiers.

"Toad, take care of them"

The green man leaped over to 1 soldier and used his extremely long tongue to throw 2 guards across the sand. He used his spit to blind a soldier and used his tongue as a catapult then catapulted into the soldier knocking him out. He then did the same thing to the next 2 guards.

Toad talked to the man in the suit

"Ready Magneto"

Magneto very anxiously said

"Of course"

Magneto put his hand out into the air, he lifted it up and the whole metal building shot up like a rocket.

Before the building could react Quicksilver punched and knocked out 75% of the task force. Mystique evaded them and snuck in quick jabs. Toad spit in their face and threw them across the facility with his tongue. Magneto just stood above in the skies, watching mayhem occur.

Thirty men in camouflage gray outfits stood outside a house. They all had black helmets that shielded there whole face, they had night vision which allowed them to see. They also all had futuristic guns and looked like they knew how to use them. There were also comlinks in each helmet.

One soldier had a eagle on his helmet, this let his fellow soldiers know he was leading, on his comlink he said this to all of his fellow soldiers

"Target 1014 and 1768 are both inside the building, remember to put your guns on stun, going in in 3,2,1"

They rushed in shouting for everyone to put their hands on the ground. A brown skinned woman in a very nice dress came out of a room, with her came another woman with red hair and an equally nice dress. The brown skinned woman shouted to the other woman

"Jean, we have to go"

Soldiers shot their guns but the bullets deflected off an invisible shielding around the women.

The soldiers shot at the women. The bullets deflected off an invisible force field type sheild. Jean waved her hand towards a nearby wall, the wall flew out of the building.

Jean shouted out

"Storm where gonna need some cover"

Storm lifted her hands and threw them at the men, 5 mini tornados sprouted from the air, the men were swirling in the tornados flying into various furniture and were too dazed to get up. Storm and Jean quickly jumped out the window and flew into the night sky.

Kitty and Kurt ran intensely through a forest.

"Kurt we can't run much longer, what wrong with your powers"

"I don't know, it..it's just not working, I can't teleport, why can't you phase"

"Same thing"

They both sounded frantic and tired. Kurt had a worried look on his face as if he could tell something bad was going to happen. Kitty was breathing so hard it looked like she was going to pass out.

A gray suited soldier followed by 2 other soldiers men yelled out at them

"Last Warning muties, stop where you are"

Kurt spit at the man.

Then, a loud boom was heard throughout the forest. Kurt quickly looked behind him. Kitty looked stunned, only one word very softly came from her mouth.

"Kurt"

Kurt saw a gunshot wound in her stomach. He grabbed her and kneeled down with Kitty in his arms. Tears came from his eyes.

"KITTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY"

Kurt laid Kitty on the ground. He yelled out at the men

"YOU BASTARDS"

Kurt took off his bracelet off his wrist. He became a blue skinned man with curly black hair and a tail. He very silently said

"Die"

All of a sudden he vanished in a puff of blue smoke. One of the men yelled out in agony, Kurt's tail went thru his spine and out of his body. Kurt again dissapered into smoke. Kurt grabbed one of the men's leg and vanished along with the man. From above the man fell from almost 50 feet in the sky onto the grass killing him. Kurt appeared in front of the last man. The only one with a gun. Kurt looked at the man straight in his face. Kurt vanished into blue smoke once again. The man burst like a ballon, Kurt appeared inside the man. Kurt went back to Kitty's body and said one thing

"I will avenge you my love"

Kurt vanished into smoke and appeared at an island. Mystique appeared in front of him.

"Haven't seen you in a while Kurt, what's up with the blood"

"Mother, I want to take you up on your offer, I want to join the brotherhood"

"How do I know Xavier didn't send you here"

"You don't, all you can go by is my word, Xavier didn't send me"

"I will take your word for it, but if you betray us, you're dead"

"I have no problem with that"

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

.looC

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

Cool.

THIS TIMES A MILLION-KA JILLION-BO BUMPKIN-KA BILLION!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

Cool.

.evitceffe erom eb dluow rebmun laer a kniht I

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice  Online

I'm making a short little addition to this right now.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice  Online

Edited

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By deadpoolrules

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

Cool.

This x1000

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

In a lab at the X-Mansion two men talked. One had a robotic leg and the other was covered in blue fur. The lab was filled with various different types of technology.

"Hank can you hand me the artillery cartridge"

Hank handed him a small square box "Here you go Forge"

"Thank You"

"So, are you excited to be a first time teacher"

"Not really!” replied Forge “I have no experience at it, plus I'm not that good at multi-tasking, it is going to be hard for me to handle twenty students"

"It's going to be fine!"

"We can only hope my friend"

In the Danger Room there were three children fighting ten hard light robots. One girl made grenade type balls from her hand. When they left her hand they exploded. She threw them at the robots to knock them back. One boy made a green aura around five robots and ripped them apart. Another girl turned into a wolf hybrid, then lunged at a robot and bit its head off.

The boy yelled out and said "Boom-Boom, play 32"

Boom-Boom said"Got it Hellion"

Boom-Boom made a giant yellow ball full of energy, she threw it and Hellion put the aura around it, he threw it at the remaining robots and they all were destroyed.

A voice on a loudspeaker said "Training Session 12 is now over, please proceed to the door"

The children left and gave each other high fives.

At a secret government task force base in the desert, a car approached. There was a post that all cars had to stop at in order to enter the facility. When the car stopped, three men stepped out. One had a black suit on and was tall and handsome, another wore street clothes and was short and had green skin, the last had a silver spandex costume on and looked like any normal male.

One of the two guards ordered them to go back into the car.

The man in the suit calmly said "No"

The man lifted his hand and the guard screamed in agony. He cried out to his fellow guard.

She told him "Wow, I have been in this form so long I forgot to leave"

The female guard turned into a blue skinned women, her yellow eyes made her look creepy, but her red hair made her look human.

The man in the costume told the woman "Hey Mystique, how's life?"

"Hey Quicksilver, life-"

The man in the suit cut her off and said "We will chat when we get done, now let's go!"

The suited man threw his hand and the guard flew across the dessert.

Before they could enter the facility five soldiers told them to put their hands on the ground and pointed their guns. Within the blink of an eye, the guards weapons were gone. Quicksilver emptied his hands and five machine guns poured out. The man in the suit waved at the soldiers.

Forge's statement "plus I'm not that good at multi-tasking" is lies! He's not that good with PEOPLE, mutlitasking, he invented multitasking, he's a cybernetic apache shaman :)

I've only gone over the first half of your story in terms of corrections, but in your story you seem to be lacking some description when people talk. It''s a bit boring and sometimes working out who said what is well, it should be clearer. And then at other times you do tell me who is talking, but it's a general description. If they have names, use them

Onto part 3