YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

“AARGH!”

Wolverine yelled out as he suffered an electric shock. A team of scientists from all fields, the most important being William Stryker and Dr. Abraham Cornelius, who came down to examine damage, which was nonexistent.

Dr. Cornelius wrote statistics down on his clipboard, “Weapon X is proving to be quite successful. I must applaud you on your choice to cover his bones in adamantium, it hasn’t shown a single problem to any of the things we throw at it. Bullets, fire, electricity, and combined with the regeneration the subject has, Weapon X is almost indestructible. Although, there is one problem we might face..”

Stryker looked at Dr. Cornelius, “Well..”

Dr. Cornelius started to walk away and signaled Stryker, when he reached a testing chamber, he looked through the glass, a blade was being tested out on a woman with blue skin. “Our latest project, the Murusama Blade is designed to neutralize healing factors, if a skilled swordsman were to get their hands on this sword and attempt to kill Weapon X, if they are able to cut in-between a vertebrae, Weapon X wouldn’t heal. Just something to think about.”

Stryker looked intrigued, “Noted, so how long will it take for Weapon X to be up and running?”

“Today luckily, would you like for me to get the rest of Team X?”

Stryker grinned, “No. I want Weapon X to do this by himself. Just to test him out.”

Alaska

A helicopter hovered over a small cottage in the snowy land, Weapon X sat in a seat towards the backend of the chopper, being briefed by Stryker on his objective, “Your goal is too capture Sabertooth, one of our rouge agents. He is dangerous Weapon X, be careful.”

Weapon X snarled, “I’d prefer to be called my nickname. Wolverine.” Wolverine jumped out the plane, landing onto the snow as the helicopter hovered away.

Wolverine walked into the cottage, his cover would be blown with his black attire, and he’d heard rumors about Sabertooth being a failed Wolverine, he couldn’t handle the adamantium, so he was removed from the project.

There wasn’t much in the cottage, there was a fireplace, bathroom, and couch. Which Wolverine assumed he slept on.

Behind him, he heard the door close, it was Sabertooth. He looked like he didn’t shave in ages and that Wolverine smelled the blood on his clothes, human blood. They kept eye contact with each other, suddenly, Sabetooth leaped at him.

“GRAH!” Wolverine let off a large grunt, Sabertooth knocked him over to the other side of the cottage.

With his animal like tone, Sabertooth talked as he walked towards Wolverine, “Hello, little brother. I see you are still being used by those Weapon X scum.” He approached Wolverine, and kicked him in the stomach, but his kick was nothing but a graze to Wolverine as the adamantium was like a piece of steel Kevlar, “Adamantium? You are tougher than I ever thought you were, to be honest. I always though I was the king of the hill..” He grabbed Wolverine and lifted him up over his head. “That will change now.” He threw Wolverine through the walls of the cottage and outside, making him break several trees in half until he finally hit the side of a rock hill.

Sabertooth met him, running over on all fours with incredible speed. “You are quite silent today Logan.” He grabbed Wolverine by the collar and pushed him against the hillside, “Last words?”

Wolverine struggled to speak, his words came out in intervals, “Bottoms…..up…” Sabertooth noticed a ticking come from above him, a timed bomb was stuck, embedded into the hill, if it collapsed, the whole hill would collapse.

Sabertooth grunted and as soon as he was about to rip Wolverine’s eyes out with his razor sharp nails, the bomb exploded, causing the hill to collapse from the bottom up. When everything calmed, Wolverine and Sabertooth were covered in a bed of boulders, luckily, they both had extremely powerful healing factors, so the broken ribs and such were regenerated, except for Wolverine, who’s bones where unscratched due to the adamantium.

Wolverine crawled out of the rocks, carrying Sabertooth with him, funny enough, he decided to put his com-link in his left ear, and since all of the rocks landed on his right side mostly, it was still in tip top shape.

He called Stryker, “Sabertooth is secured, evac requested.”

Stryker congratulated him, “Excellent. You are now ready for phase two. Evac will be there soon. General Stryker out.”

__

I hope you enjoyed the first issue of The Wolverine and will stick around for the ride!"

Thoughts?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

@YoungJustice: Read this later when I have time :D

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mediumflyer7

Same as Pyrogram. I'm a little busy now.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@Pyrogram said:

@YoungJustice: Read this later when I have time :D

@Mediumflyer7 said:

Same as Pyrogram. I'm a little busy now.

Gotcha :)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

Same was Pyro & Medium.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

@TheCannon said:

Same was Pyro & Medium.

K :)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#7  Edited By TheCannon

@YoungJustice: Very cool.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

@TheCannon said:

@YoungJustice: Very cool.

Thanks!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@YoungJustice: Just read it, 0-0

"Sabertooth grunted and as soon as he was about to rip Wolverine’s eyes out with his razor sharp nails"

HOLY ****

This was very good, very very good!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

@Pyrogram said:

@YoungJustice: Just read it, 0-0

"Sabertooth grunted and as soon as he was about to rip Wolverine’s eyes out with his razor sharp nails"

HOLY ****

This was very good, very very good!

LOL, you gotta do evil bastard tactics to be one :D

Thanks!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said: They also built the Muramasa Blade, interesting. Well if they're going to create things that regenerate they need something to keep them in line

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YoungJustice

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice said: They also built the Muramasa Blade, interesting. Well if they're going to create things that regenerate they need something to keep them in line

That was my exact mindset :D

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Mediumflyer7

Only just read this now. I am going to be completely honest. I think its incredible. Very interesting plot and I am always inspired by how much detail you put into setting and description. Take your time with #2 to make sure its as great as this. Keep up the great work!

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#14  Edited By GR2Blackout

FRICKING.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#15  Edited By GR2Blackout

@GR2Blackout

AWESOME.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By YoungJustice

@Mediumflyer7 said:

Only just read this now. I am going to be completely honest. I think its incredible. Very interesting plot and I am always inspired by how much detail you put into setting and description. Take your time with #2 to make sure its as great as this. Keep up the great work!

Wow, thank you so much.

I guess the X-Franchise is a blessing. :D

@GR2Blackout said:

FRICKING.

AWESOME.

Thanks man. :)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Wow!!! This is awesome!!! A great look into Wolverine's time at Weapon X!!! I can't wait to see part 2!!!