Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

Continued from: Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 1

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 2

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 3

Marvel Nexus: Moon Devil Chapter 4

Other Marvel-Nexus can be found here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-nexus-library-1543953/#4

-You squeeze the life out his fat throat like a mongrel dog!-

Yes Khonshu

-You will split his belly like the pig he is!-

Yes Khonshu

-You will gouge out his eyes!-

“Enough!” snapped Marc causing Frenchy to jump as they waited for the lift to Marc’s appointment.

“Okay, okay, no need to yell.” Frenchy said “I was just asking.”

Marc hadn’t been listening to his partner due to the voice of the Egyptian god of vengeance and the moon was yelling in his brain coupled with his hyper sensitive hearing still ringing due to the explosion. The lift arrived and they got inside. Marc wrinkled his nose. “Can you smell that?”

Frenchy took a whiff of the air “Did you…?”

“Its kerosene,” said Marc as he pulled out his phone and dialled 911. “Yes this is Marc Murdock; I’d like to report a fire.”

“What fire?” asked Frenchy as the lift stopped.

Marc marched towards his front door. He could smell the kerosene trail in the carpet.

“What fire?” repeated Frenchy.

Marc grabbed his friend by the elbow “Someone we both know, namely Wilson Raoul Fisk, has had someone pour kerosene into the carpet leading to my front door. My guess is that when I open the door it’ll cause a spark trapping us here on the fortieth floor to die a horrible, horrible death.”

“How could you know that?”

Marc tapped his nose “Magic nose Frenchy, comes with being blind. So do I op…”

“Wait for the fire department!” snapped Frenchy as he turned his friend back to the lift. “We’ve both had enough near death today.”

-He has come to your home! You will go to his!-

Moon Devil perched upon the ledge of a building adjacent to Fisk’s home, the luxury penthouse atop of Fisk Tower. It was all the steel and glass built from crime. It stood like a big one fingered gesture to the city saying “I will do what I want!” Moon Devil looked up at the moon and nodded at its crescent shape as he threw his billy club line towards the other building and without fear stepped out into the abyss. The line caught its target and went taunt as Moon Devil swung like a pendulum. With a triple backflip he landed on the edge of Fisk Tower near the helipad.

No Caption Provided

Fisk watched Moon Devil via several cameras as he crossed the roof, past the swimming pool and towards the stairs. He smiled and removed his jacket and shirt.

“Seems I am about to have a midnight snack!” he chuckled as he drew his machete and headed to the stairwell.

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: There's the terrifying aspect of Bushman I know so well. Wonder what other fusions will pop up working for the Kingpin

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3 wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74

These are very episodic. And while each one is a cliffhanger, each one draws the reader closer to what i assume will be a rough fight.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight has some rubbish villains honestly, with some terrible names! But I'll think of something

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Dead Zone was cool. Also that solo title challenge you set me, you know the mysterious Crimson...well check the writer's guild

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Dead Zone + The Owl = Dead Owl? Owl Zone? or Dead Man or Stilt Zone! Some are horrible for mashing! I shall check out Crimson soon

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74:

Thanks for reminding me. I do need to toss out a new Spider-Rogue in the near future.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yes, yes you do :) Thinking through a crossover with Spider-Rogue, Silver Wasp and Moon Devil but can't get a good villain for them...yet

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74:

Sinister Octopus hasn't appeared yet. or do we need a more hero neutral villain?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yeah I was thinking a threat that would bring the trio together, though Sinister Octopus may work. Let me mash some things together and see what I can do...first I better finish another chapter of this

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped