Marvel Mayhem: The Sentry S2 #7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bit shorter than usual but it happens from time to time.

No Caption Provided

Sentry punched Tokkots again sending him flying past Venus, the Dark God’s enflamed fingers leaving a sparkly trail for Bob to follow across the vastness of space.

“They say no one can hear you scream here?”

Sentry turned to see Emmerick floating a few feet away, bold as brass with that chesire grin. Sentry halted in mid flight.

“Oh don’t mind me Bob,” said Emmerick “Pretend I’m not even here. Just casually observing you commit deicide.”

“I’m not going t…how am I talking?”

Emmerick smiled “Do you think that you are subject to the laws and rules of reality? For a guy with the power of ten thousand exploding suns who is hovering in space you really are quite &^%$* stupid!”

Sentry flew in to tackle Emmerick when he simply faded into the curtain of night chuckling all the way, Sentry hitting nothing but space. Bob scratched his head in bewilderment when he was smashed in the back by Tokkots. The brown creature was attempting to say something through his crushed teeth as it rained down a series of heavy blows.

“Mrs Greenwater*?” Ozzy asked again.

The elderly lady pursed her lips and blew onto her tea “I don’t like to pry.”

“They argue?” Ozzy pointed at the wall as he took a pen out of his pocket.

She nodded and sipped her tea “So my winnings?”

Ozzy ignored her and walked to the balcony “Do you see them often?”

Mrs Greenwater returned the ignorance and sipped her tea watching him carefully. Ozzy peered into next door noticing their sliding door was open as the faded white curtain flapped gently in the breeze. A familiar smell hit his nose and Detective Clemons unclipped the radio from his belt.

“You’re not from the lotteries, are you?” said Mrs Greenwater, her cup hitting the saucer for emphasis.

“Ma’am, my name is Detective Oswald Clemons from the New York Police department,” he showed her his badge. “Excuse me. This is Detective Clemons.”

“Go ahead Detective.”

“I’m going to need a warrant and some back up.”

Sentry caught Tokkots right arm and simply wrenched it out of the socket and off the body, black blood floating like bubbles in the vacuum. Sentry used the amputated limb to smack Tokkots in the face and towards Mercury like a well hit baseball. The golden man charged after him as they headed closer and closer towards the sun.

“Am I in trouble?” asked Mrs Greenwater.

“Heavens no,” Ozzy assured her as he sat down next to her. “I believe there is something very wrong next door but want to do it properly and by the book. I am sorry I lied to you about being from the lotteries.”

To be continued…

*Mrs Greenwater, or Doreen is a real Marvel character appearing here

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Looks like Greenwater is in hot water. Really feel for Tokkots but not enough to give Sentry the cosmic intervention he deserves

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

@batkevin74: like you said, it's a lot shorter than usual. I have to say though, I'm a lot more interested in Ozzy's investigation than I am Reynolds revelation that he is the most powerful being on the planet (and possibly the universe.)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Like most super fights bad guys and even good guys never leave when they should.

@delphic: Ozzy is about to make a discovery that will effect him and Bob very shortly

@impurestcheese: Tokkots deserves a good thrashing, most evil gods of pain do! Mrs Greenwater is merely a concerned neighbour...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: We have as much right as everyone else to a peaceful lifestyle

No Caption Provided

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Finally. Someone giving Sentry decent hand to hand.