Marvel Mayhem: Spider-Man #3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Continued from: Part 1 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-spider-man-1-1475121/#20

Part 2http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-spider-man-2-1475528/#13

More Marvel Mayhem here:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/#32

Peter looked at the AIM scientist collapsed on the floor. He pulled off the big yellow helmet to see a young man with blood trickling from his mouth and his ear, unconscious.

“So much for a speedy escape and coming back with the Avengers” said Spider-Man as he quickly assessed the man “Hyde hits like a truck when he hits me, can’t imagine how it felt to you…and then I go ahead and whump you in the stomach”

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man eased him onto the table and looked about “Seriously, no first aid kit! I know you’re an company bent on world domination, but to blatantly ignore occupational health and safety guidelines, is just evil!”

Spider-Man cocked his head “Great! Spider sense means that big and slappy is coming back or something worse! C’mon Parker think!”

Mr Hyde re-entered the lab in a large hazmat suit to see the AIM scientist lying on the table and a man-sized hole in the air-conditioning duct. He roared in frustration and smashed his hand through the wall. He pressed the intercom.

“Sound the alarm!” he growled “He’s in the air ducts!”

Spider-Man lay on the table, trying to breathe quietly. The AIM helmet had no peripheral vision so was relying totally on his spider sense and hearing. The big lummox punched the wall and left the room. He kipped up, removed the helmet and leapt up to the roof, pulling the unconscious body of the AIM scientist out of the duct where he’d stashed him.

“Okay,” he gently placed him back on the table “Time to find out what’s going on and get you some help”

He grabbed the helmet as his spider sense went off again. He hit the roof and went as flat as he could.

Two AIM scientists entered the room and headed to the man on the table.

No Caption Provided

“Hyde’s in a mood” said one as he walked to the table.

“Well the Supreme Scientist demands results”

“And though he’s a hard case, he’s at least he’s better than that floating fat head” and the two burst into laughter. Spider-Man silently dropped in behind them.

“Where’s Spider-Man?” asked Spider-Man.

“In the ducts” replied the first AIM scientist.

“Shouldn’t we…?” Peter pointed to the duct.

“After you” said the second AIM scientist checking the man’s vitals on the table “My orders were to secure the lab”

“Mine too!”

“Mine were to check on you two and see if the other…thing was…”

“We’re good” replied the first scientist “You best get over to level seven”

Spider-Man nodded and left the room.

-Out of the fire and into the labyrinth! Now to find level seven…or an exit! Bring in the FF, the Avengers, the Thunderbolts, hell even the Power Pack-

“You let him escape!” the voice was shrill and slightly electronic. Hyde clenched his teeth and his fists glaring at the seated man in the dark.

“No, he escaped!” growled Hyde “If you think I sabota…”

“Did you at least get me a blood sample?”

“Not yet”

“YOU PROMISED ME RESULTS!” barked the voice.

“Yell at me again like one of your employees,” warned Hyde “And I will pull your head off your neck!”

From the shadows a figure rolled forward “Don’t threaten me Zabo! I am the Supreme Scientist!”

“I advise you also, not to threaten me” replied Hyde “Or Smythe, you will have more of a problem than an escaped spider”

No Caption Provided

Peter entered the lift in his AIM disguise and pressed the button for level seven. The doors slowly closed and a computer screen lit up with “Please insert card”. He felt around and found a pass card in his belt and swiped it. The screen went green and then “Enter pass code”

“Let’s hope they’re as “security conscious” at here as the Bugle are!” he muttered as he typed in password. The screen went green and the lift went down “Well it was that or 123456”

No Caption Provided

The door opened, his spider sense went off and he was greeted by three AIM guards pointing weapons at him, guarding a massive steel door.

“Password?”

Peter shrugged “Hyde sent me”

The trio looked at him and finally one pushed the button for the large blast door to open “Move along”

-Advanced, more like average idea…oh my, I take it all back!-

Peter saw a massive lab that looked like it came from a mad scientist test book. He stepped in and the blast door closed behind him. And soon it became clear that this was cutting edge pseudo science, where imagination and madness met new theories.

No Caption Provided

“Help…me”

Spider-Man turned to see a large cat-man strapped to a table, emaciated with tubes running into and out of his arms. He pulled off the helmet to see better.

“Are you…okay?” asked Spider-Man as he saw the others; The Lizard, Sauron, Feral, Gorilla Man and Manphibian all in similar states, all being drained of their blood and fluids “This looks like the set of a movie, a bad movie starring Traci Lords and a vampiric tax dodger!”

All the blood pipes led to a chamber at the centre of the room filled with protoplasm.

“Okay, this is nine kinds of messed up!” gasped Spider-Man. His senses tingled as he turned to see “Smythe!”

Alastair Smythe rolled in flanked by Mr Hyde and a squadron of AIM scientists wielding high-tech weaponry.

“I am going to take your blood whether you’re alive or dead!” screeched Smythe.

“Please don’t tell me you’re a vampire as well as being a paralysed cyborg nutcase” remarked Spider-Man as he cocked his hands “Oh yeah, where are my webshooters?”

No Caption Provided

Hyde held them in his hand and crushed them into paste.

“That’s not nice!” groaned Spider-Man “Those things cost money!”

“CAPTURE HIM!” yelled Smythe and the AIM troops charged forward.

“Capture me? Did you take war cry lessons from Kraven? I at least expected a “Kill him!” Or from you, 'Exterminate! Exterminate!'” laughed Spider-Man as flipped away from the oncoming danger.

Lion-Bros Studios, Hollywood, California

“Cut!”

Mary Jane stood there covered in slime and feathers, her shoulders slumped and she shook her head in frustration. “And the problem this time was?”

The director stormed over “Sorry MJ, boom in shot. Won’t be too much longer. Are you okay?”

Mary Jane smiled “I’m fine Zack”

“Excellent! Make up can we check MJ’s face. Sound, if you can’t hold that boom steady, you’re fired okay?!”

Mary Jane inhaled, lifted her chin as the makeup girl came to check her face

“Ouch! OUCH! YEOWCH!” screamed Spider-Man as the small spheres hovered around him like hornets, sticking him like he was a pin cushion.

“If you had done that in the first place Hyde” scowled Smythe as the blood drones flew back to the AIM troopers who’d fired them “He’d be dead and not jumping around my lab”

Spider-Man leapt after the darting drones who’d stolen his blood but they were proving to fast, even for his arachnid enhanced reflexes.

-Vampire drones, aching stomach, zoo full of manimals drained of their fluids, a guy called the Spider Slayer behind it all…Parker, stop mucking about!-

Spider-Man leapt onto the tube in the centre of the room where the tubes lead and looked down at the goop inside.

No Caption Provided

“GET OFF THAT!” screamed Smythe as the AIM troops connected their weapons with his chair.

“You mean this?” Spider-Man raised his hand.

Smythe vaulted out of his chair “DON’T!”

“I need the cliff notes version on what you’re doing,” said Spider-Man “Or I’ll smash your ant farm!”

Alastair Smythe stood seething, the AIM troops looking to him for direction, Hyde with a slight sneer on his face at the standoff.

“Spidercide!” snapped Smythe as tubes shot from the wheelchair and plugged into the tubes, pumping Spider-Man’s blood to the cylinder “I’m committing Spidercide!”

- Just what I need another clone from my past! One day, I’m going to set the Jackal up to meet the Hulk!-

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Awesome!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I want to go to that zoo. Sod the creepy AIM guys, murderous lab techs and bad security I want to go. Oh by the way the hitman speaks the truth. This is awe...wait for it and I hope you're good at maths because...some, awesome to the Max.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: AIM having lax internal security I got that from Google & Microsoft, where employees had the easiest passwords and often left doors not due to deliberate sabotage, but because like any large organisation corners get cut to make things easier for the people who work there. Plus these guys have a zoo! Who wouldn't want to work for AIM? :)

@tommythehitman: Thanks man

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@batkevin74: All those guys that they capture and brainwash into working for them? Which didn't stop Wolverine from killing a few hundred during AVX. asshole.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: All those guys that they capture and brainwash into working for them? Which didn't stop Wolverine from killing a few hundred during AVX. asshole.

?????? Are you calling me or Wolverine names? I don't really get what you mean as I didn't read past issue 1 of AvX

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just got serious at the end of this. AIM is so bad at security. Really excited for the next part keep it up!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Awesome chapter!! I can't wait to see what Symthe is going to do with Spider-Man's blood!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 another good addition. The OH&S quip really made me chortle.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74

@jatoe48er: Every year 10's of people are killed by staplers and paper cuts due to people not following OH&S procedures :)

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I wonder if the Avengers has a Safety Committee. It is OH&S legislation that every workplace has a committee. I can see Luke Cage been a real union man and Cap siding with corporate " I wanted dang P.P.E for all staplers , look what happened to fury!"

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I wonder if the Avengers has a Safety Committee. It is OH&S legislation that every workplace has a committee. I can see Luke Cage been a real union man and Cap siding with corporate " I wanted dang P.P.E for all staplers , look what happened to fury!"

The Safety Committee...that's a great name for a bunch of super powered pencil pushing bureaucrats! Copyright Batkevin74 15/7/2013

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I need to include Spidercide in some Scarlet Spider. Maybe a reference, or a flashback! (: @batkevin74

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batkevin74
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers