Marvel Mayhem: Scourge, Hulk & Spider-Man Wrap Up

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

Since it all went odd, weird, slightly aggressive and then out the window for me; my stories in the MMU have been left hanging, horribly. Not having the will or inclination to write them out I am just going to wrap them up here on how it kinda would’ve gone.

The MMU is great, I encourage you all to read it especially Thunderbolts, it gets constantly overlooked and shouldn’t.

Scourge: Okay, it ties in with @jatoe48er Guild entry but Scourge slips into the Bar With No Name and guns everyone down in spectacular fashion, ones of his original lsit. Kelly the Barmaid tries to run and is killed, dying in Megatak’s arms as the retarded super villain loses his unrequited love.

Dallas & Molly investigate and decided enough is enough and go after Judge Chalmers, only to find out his absences can be explained that he is secretly trying to enrol his daughter, a mutant, into one of the X-Men academies but if it went public it could look bad for him. Dallas calls him a rubbish dad and nearly belts him.

Scourge panicked by the police raid and his big kill of twelve loser villains thinks the Avengers or worse may be on his tail.

No Caption Provided

Captain Burdick berates Dallas again about the handling of Chalmers but Molly steps in to give the captain a piece of her mind. Dallas thinks she’s lucky to have a partner like Molly.

Meanwhile Kingpin puts feelers out for a hit man to take out Dallas who humiliated him in public. No takers initially as the bad guys are spooked by the massacre, but Bullseye says he’ll take it but it’ll cost Kingpin nine times the normal price because he hates the fat bastard.

Dallas gets a break when Eugene aka Frog Man puts in a report about his uncle, and it finally all clicks. It isn’t the judge, it’s the stenographer! The almost invisible last person you think of whose been recording all the horror for years who finally snapped.

A check on his records find that he isn’t even real, he’s made up and doesn’t exist past 2006. But the raid with Code Blue on his apartment finds boxes and boxes of fake identities; this guy can become almost anyone.

No Caption Provided

Scourge is panicked by the violation and goes to extract revenge on Dallas. He ambushes her in her apartment and explains his mission, how his dad built the “reactive rifle” from parts he stole over twenty years working at Project Pegasus. The .50 gun transmutes into a wrist watch, he isn’t really sure how it works but the gun adapts ammo to the foe hence the “special” shells found after the death of Letha. Dallas calls him a villain and he gets mad, yelling and ranting. Dallas keeps baiting him and he hits her, Dallas grabs the watch and it turns into his gun.

Dallas holds it at him and gives him a speech about how killing you is what happens in movies. Scourge makes a move and she pumps several shots into his legs “You don’t get off that easy!”

Code Blue, Molly & Captain Burdick arrive take the heavily injured Scourge away. Dallas is debriefed and question about her statement saying she shot him with his gun. She swears its true but even ballistics show it came from her service revolver. She’s confused but put on leave.

As she leaves the station she looks down at her ankle holster, which is the watch! We end there…does she become the new Scourge? That’s where it would end! Does the original Scourge come back?

No Caption Provided

Hulk & Spider-Man: We last saw Hulk leaping off the ferry and he crashes through the roof of the AIM lab. Spider-Man mixes it up with Spidercide as Hulk takes on Hyde…well Hulk lets Hyde hit him a bit before he knock Zabo into orbit. Hulk grabs Spidercide and squishes him, Spider-Man pleads don’t kill him. Hulk growls and slams Spidercide into the ground.

Hulk & Spider-Man catch Smythe as he tries to run off. Smythe ponders aloud how much they’d get for a Spider-Hulk and Hulk strips the bionics off Smythe. Hulk leaps into the air and away leaving Spider-Man with a limbless Smythe who he hands in at the station.

Jump to present day (coz both of these were set around the time Kruun crashed into NYC) and Bruce Banner is studying the remains of Smythe, fuming that Obadiah Stane and Dr Doom have had a hand in building the Spider-Slayer.

No Caption Provided

Peter starts dating Carlie Cooper who introduces him to Dallas, who is on leave. Dallas and Peter hit it off, until her rant about super heroes. Carlie & Peter leave, kissing all the way home, almost undress each other in the hall, burst into his apartment to find Doctor Strange there!

Peter and Stephen have an argument, Carlie leaves meeting Mary Jane in the hall who has come back for one last shot. She enters just as Peter & Dr Strange teleport away to deal with the rogue group Mephisto assembled called the Secret Avengers. (was going to end my Spider-Man run there because that was all I had and was happy to let someone else have him)

Hulk heads to Latveria to confront Doom. They fight. Hulk turns into Banner and tells Doom not to cross him or he’ll unleash a wave of terror on Latveria. Doom laughs until he spots several vampires backing him up. Banner tells him unless Doom stops helping Stane he’ll help the vampires turn Latveria into their personal feeding ground. Doom says he's lying. Banner says he’d treat like a science experiment, the scientist doesn’t feel bad when the cure kills the cancer. Doom relents vowing revenge. (Hulk was going to end there; I only wanted him for a bit anyways)

That’s how they were going to go, probably with a few more crossovers. Was trying to get Dallas to cross with everyone at some point. But c’est la vie!

I had fun in the MMU. I urge you all to read them, they are quite good, especially my Secret Defenders :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By batkevin74
Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Great read Batkevin! Sorry you didn't get the chance to write these stories. I hope you still stick around the fan fiction section! Your stories are amazing!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@rabbitearsblog: Oh I'm still about, just out of the mayhem! Feel free to run your X-Men dialog by me if you want

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

@rabbitearsblog: Oh I'm still about, just out of the mayhem! Feel free to run your X-Men dialog by me if you want

Thanks!!! I will!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Oh no. At least we got some closure for your characters. Thanks for the shout out. :-)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: I thought it would be better to do this then just leave them. So now Dallas, Molly, Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain Burdick, Megatak, Scourge are all useable

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#8  Edited By cbishop
MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@batkevin74: You could have least warned me about using Doom :/

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Out of respect I'm going to leave them where they are. I mean Scourge was so unique it would be hard to keep up the quality and make it your own. As such I'll stick with Avengers and T-Bolts. :-)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Thanks :) Thunderbolts need to hunt down and kill X-Force btw

@maccyd said:

@batkevin74: You could have least warned me about using Doom :/

???? I referenced/used Doom back in Spider-Man...it doesn't matter. If you'd read "how it kinda would’ve gone." up the top, then it would kinda answer your question since this is how I would've written my stories if I'd continued them, but I have not hence the wrap up and my exit from the Mayhem. You want Doom, all yours, I couldn't give a series of symbols that substitute for a swear word!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Nah it's okay, doing the origin story anyway, it's just annoying if there's current continuity of your characters that you've to keep track of that you don't know about. I didn't use Doom back in Spider Man so that's the reason for that. Sorry if I sounded like @%€! but as I said continuity is annoying :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: S'okay, I'm tired and snappy.

My MMU stuff ends where I've written them, this was basically what I would've done. But if you want Doom (he was mentioned in the Bugle in Spider-Man, so he's really kinda free) I'm sure he's up for grabs ask one of the guys on the MMU PM they'll set you straight :)

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-spider-man-1-1475121/#20

Yeah, beat you by months mi amigo! Doom appears in Spider-Man...regardless he is yours to do whatever

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By jatoe48er

Here we go, here we go for one more turn

We can shake, we can shake the trees and earth

We can spin, We can spin and not fall down

Hold on tight, we can both become unwound

You and I are going out

And we're dancing in the storm

It's been emotional, MMU now only has 4 people to comment..........

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatoe48er: You my friend are awesome! But I shall still comment and read, Frog Man is excellent! Well crafted, well written and a surprise because of the tone you set with Eugene and the fact he's kinda useless, knows it but wants to better than he is.

Just in case you don't get it, jatoe has quoted my favourite band in all of existence!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0