Marvel Mayhem: Punisher #7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

More Mayhem can be found here:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-library-1459473/

No Caption Provided

Pt 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/punisher-and-deadpool-1-1459498/#0

Pt 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-2-1459969/#3

Pt 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-3-1463722/

Pt 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-4-1471665/

Part 5http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-5-1515112/#5

Part 6http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-6-1516040/

The Punisher tossed the grenade and leapt towards the street through the one unshattered window left.

Ker-boom!

The grenade went off rocking the lobby sending shrapnel everywhere. Frank checked the street to see if any bystanders got clipped by his overzealous attack, satisfied they were more startled than injured, drew a TEC-9 and popped back up. Standing in the lobby looking more like a partially cooked slab of beef full was the very angry Kraven. His burnt and torn flesh littered with metal fragments.

No Caption Provided

PUNISHER!” roared Kraven as he charged across the room.

Frank opened fire pumping the thirty round magazine dry in seconds. TEC-9’s were a lazy weapon but handy for situations where you needed firepower over finesse. Kraven kept coming as he jammed another magazine in and kept firing.

“Just die!” snarled Frank.

Kraven crash tackled them out into the street. Seemingly the only thing holding Kraven together was hatred. He batted the gun out of Frank’s hand and smashed a fist into his face; Frank could feel his jaw crack as he raked his fingers across the zombie’s eyes. Kraven didn’t care; he slammed another shot into Frank’s face cracking his eye socket. The blow was so hard it started to swell and bruise almost instantly.

“FREEZE!”

Frank could make out a police car and two officers. Too busy fighting monsters to hear the sirens. Kraven snarled at the police like a lion guarding a kill, Frank seized the brief window of opportunity. He shot up and smashing his forehead into the mouth of Kraven, shattering his front teeth like glass. Quickly locking his fingers around Kraven’s skull he pulled backwards smashing Kraven’s face over his shoulder and into the pavement with a sickening snap.

No Caption Provided

“Jesus! It’s the Punisher” said one of the cops.

“Hands up!” yelled the other.

Frank scrambled to his feet as the zombie Kraven moaned and slowly got up. Frank marched over to Kraven and stomped on his knee cap, snapping it backwards with a crack. Like a surgeon Frank worked his way around the limbs snapping radius, ulna, tibia and fibula before dumping the corpse on the ground. Kraven screamed as he flailed attempting to get up. A slow, deliberate clapping pierced the early morning. Frank turned to see Wilson Fisk standing on the sidewalk in his dressing gown, flanked by several more goons. Frank glanced down at the TEC-9 that was mockingly halfway between them; in direct line of fire of the two cops.

“You’ll keep fat man” growled Frank as he simply turned and walked off.

“I SAID FREEZE!”

Frank glanced over his shoulder as he kept walking “Do what you have to do officers”

No Caption Provided

The cops looked at each other, then at the flailing corpse trying to stand, then to the group of known criminals standing on the sidewalk and finally the gathering crowd. They lowered their weapons as one marched over to Wilson Fisk’s group as the other got on the radio.

“This is Officer Charlotte Jones. I need…” she looked at Kraven squirming like an epileptic on an ice rink “I dunno a priest, a hazmat team, Code: Blue and the Department of Sanitation down to Fisk Tower now.”

Wilson looked at the officer approaching him “You’re letting a known felon get away”

“My job is to serve and protect Mr Fisk. At the moment I need to move you and your friends out of harm’s way, get some statements”

“What’s your name?”

“Officer O’Neil” he smiled as he pulled out his notepad “Now I’m going to need to see some I.D and some permits from all of you with the odd lumps on their hips…please”

Wilson Fisk’s eyes burnt with rage as he eyeballed the officer as sirens filled the night.

Punisher War Journal

Good luck than anything got me away tonight. If only I had a gun I could’ve ended that bloated maggot. The damage to his home will be repaired by the money of innocents…need to find a way to hurt him physically and financially!

Might have to call a certain Doctor of strange occurrences…get him to explain Kraven coming back from beyond the grave. If this is going to keep happening I’m going to need a particle beam…as far as I know you can’t resurrect ashes!

No Caption Provided

Need a hospital but can’t risk it tonight, icepack should see me through til daylight...

Silvermane Compound

“It didn’t work!” spat Silvermane, his salvia hitting the television as the early morning news ran the story of an attack at Fisk Tower “That fat $%^#$ is right there!”

Hammerhead shrugged “But look at the mess. That fat goombah is going to have cops crawling all over him for the next two weeks.”

“I want him dead! Not inconvenienced!” yelled the elderly cyborg.

“We still got that other homeless guy zombie” said Hammerhead “I’ll send him dow…”

“Bah! No more hoodoo voodoo rubbish!” snapped Silvermane “We do it properly”

Hammerhead rolled his eyes “What? Sending a car full of guys?”

Silvio smiled and nodded as he clunked off to bed leaving the bulbous headed gangster to ponder and fume by himself.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Looking good. Looks like Kraven is dead again? One thing we do know is that New York's streets are about to run red with blood.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ha! New York's Finest meets the Punisher! Great stuff dude!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh they'll cross over properly, but this sets up a change in NYPD policy. Oh and Bullseye, where is he at the moment?

@batkevin74: Looking good. Looks like Kraven is dead again?

Well he's still a zombie...what to do with a flesh eating abomination? You can't just throw him in Ryker's...that is what Frank would do :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Introduce him to a Flamethrower after a quick session of decapitation

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Those suggestions; pure Frank. But the NYPD cant do that! Therein lies the problem and the story

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Hmm. Does New York State have the 'Death' because you are in fact Dead Penalty. Maybe Dr. Strange could do something about that. Or failing that the Hooded Haunt could keep him as a pet. (Although she may be more of a Manticore Person)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Well..."Might have to call a certain Doctor of strange occurrences…get him to explain Kraven coming back from beyond the grave. If this is going to keep happening I’m going to need a particle beam…as far as I know you can’t resurrect ashes!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I have no idea where Bullseye is at the mo. I dropped the title...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@tommythehitman: "she looked at Kraven squirming like an epileptic on an ice rink" made me laugh. This serious is really great, and I like that Hammerhead, Fisk and Silvermane are in it.

@batkevin74: Doctor Who???

Now you are doing it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#19 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman said:

Oh they'll cross over properly, but this sets up a change in NYPD policy. Oh and Bullseye, where is he at the moment?

That will be a fun story.