Marvel Mayhem: Punisher #6

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from Pt 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/punisher-and-deadpool-1-1459498/#0

No Caption Provided

Pt 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-2-1459969/#3

Pt 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-3-1463722/

Pt 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-4-1471665/

Part 5http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-punisher-5-1515112/#5

Frank bolted upright, gun in hand scanning the room. It was 4am and he was all alone in a crappy motel in Hell’s Kitchen. He rubbed his forehead with the barrel of the Glock and got up, gathered his belongings and headed out.

Frank passed the clerk who was glued to the television watching something about a street fight between super idiots. He grunted and hit the street, the cool brisk morning air waking him up. Frank checked the street for tails, surveillance teams and other surprises; the day he stopped checking was the day he could end up dead. He was lucky that Detective O’Riordan actually wanted to arrest him and not blow his brains out to collect the many bounties on his head; he was worth around $17 million from both sides of the law.

Frank walked up the street looking at the parked cars. It would be easier if he was an @$$#o!e but just flat out stealing innocent peoples cars didn’t sit right. It was fine in a dire emergency but not just because he could. He spotted a dirt encrusted Cimarron with a slew of parking tickets under the wiper and a wheel clamp. Frank pulled a set of keys from his pocket to unlock the clamp. He’d gotten the key months ago off a goombah who was running an extortion racket by illegally clamping cars; Frank threw him under a street sweeper.

The Cimarron belched smoke as Frank jumpstarted it to life. He shifted the clunker into gear and drove off towards Fisk Tower. Here was hoping the fat bastard was waiting in the lobby.

Zombie Kraven shambled down the street, foam dripping from its mouth, blood leaking from his eyes. The rhythmic echo of “Fisk! Fisk!” pumped through his decaying brain. He crouched and placed a hand on the cold concrete.

“You okay mister?” asked a jogger who pulled up and ran a circle around him.

Zombie Kraven snarled leaping at the good Samaritan and tore her to pieces the way a lion devours a kill. Blood dripped off his chin as he smiled, feeling better than he had moments before. He looked at the young woman laying dead on the sidewalk, his head cocked to the side in a slight show of remorse.

-Fisk! Fisk! Fisk! Fisk! Fisk! Fisk! Fisk! Fisk!-

Kraven snapped back to the call echoing through his brain. Charged up by the kill he broke into a run.

No Caption Provided

Frank rolled up the street, eyes peeled. Fisk Tower was ugly; a concrete monstrosity built on innocent blood and stolen money. Frank often contemplated blowing the place up, but due to its location and the number of innocent bystanders made it a logistical nightmare. Maybe fire a few rounds at Thor and get him to throw that big old mallet…getting out of the way was the fatal flaw in the plan. Besides the “marvels” as one paper had started calling them rarely dealt with crime. Spider-Man did but he was too soft, same with Daredevil. Captain America was too busy opening scout halls to take on the drug trade; but regardless they were all weak because they left them alive!

Frank hit the brakes making the jalopy screech to a halt as a man ran straight across the road towards Fisk Tower.

“%$^#$?” barked Frank as he saw who it was, Kraven, “I put you in the ground once!”

Kraven ran towards the lobby doors and smashed straight through the glass. Frank gunned the Cimarron and sped after him. The car smashed through the glass with an almighty crash, Kraven leaping clear as the car buried itself in the wall. Frank was out the door firing shots at the hunter of men. Bullets hit Kraven in the chest, tearing the dead flesh away. He looked at the four holes then towards the man who fired them.

“PUNISHER!”

An unearthly chill ran up Frank’s spine as the thing yelled at him and charged towards him. A quick magazine change and Frank pumped another four shots centre mass with his Glock but Kraven wasn’t stopping. Kraven leapt like a jungle cat pouncing but Punisher managed to roll back, plant his feet in the zombie’s chest and kick him back out through the glass.

“What the $#%^?” snarled Frank as he quickly got up t see Kraven land gracefully and resume his attack run. Frank took aim at Kraven’s forehead but couldn’t get a bead on him. Kraven jump kicked Punisher, slamming him into the unforgiving stolen car. He was fast, angry. A hand slapped the gun away before ramming Frank back into the car.

“PUNISHER!”

“That’s what they call me” coughed Frank as he fumbled behind his back, drew out his combat knife. Kraven lunged but Frank pushed the hilt of the knife, firing the ballistic blade deep into the back of the zombies’ mouth. Frank head butted Kraven sending the monster backwards clutching the wound.

“C’mon” Frank rummaged through the car for the shotgun, getting it. He turned as Kraven was on him and sunk his teeth deep into the exposed flesh of Frank’s neck.

No Caption Provided

“Get offa me!” screamed Frank as he jammed the shotgun barrels into Kraven’s stomach and fired, blowing a gaping hole through him, but still his teeth hung on like a leech. Blood flowed as the pair wrestled. Frank fired again and again until finally Kraven released with a mouthful of muscle and sinew. The sound of sirens could be heard in the distance.

Kraven’s head cleared a bit more as the vital juices of the Punisher nourished his ravenous palate.

Kraven shook his head and looked at the hollow cavern that was his chest “PUNISHER!”

“I got two more shots with your name on!” spat Frank cocking the gun with one hand, the other trying to stem the bleeding.

“NOBODY MOVE!” Four suited “gorillas” of the tower security team emerged, guns pointed. Frank wanted to unload on them but kept the gun trained on the heaving zombie giving him the death stares. Kraven snarled.

‘Yes Mr Fisk” said one of the guards into an earpiece.

Kraven’s ears pricked up and eyes lit up “FISK!” and he went for him. The guards opened fire with their guns but all they succeeded in doing was forcing the Punisher to take cover as Kraven ripped into them.

No Caption Provided

Frank pumped more shots into Kraven but due to the hole already in him, it was largely ineffectual.

“I’m an idiot” stated Frank as he turned the gun around and proceeded to smash Kraven over the head who was feasting upon the guards. Kraven backhanded him away with a blow that nearly took his head off.

“He’s getting…stronger” muttered Frank as he got back to his feet.

“YOU KILLED ME PUNISHER!” growled Kraven, blood dripping from his lips.

“Not well enough.” said Frank as he pulled a grenade out of his pocket “Let’s fix that!”

To be continued.....

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Awesome story. I can't wait for the next one... now check out New Warriors 11

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Hmm does this mean I have to take Kraven off the Legion of the Unliving List? Looks like we have another Zombie on the lose. Great work means great trials and tribulations for Frank.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Hmm does this mean I have to take Kraven off the Legion of the Unliving List? Looks like we have another Zombie on the lose. Great work means great trials and tribulations for Frank.

You have a list of unliving? Where?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: In my lists. It was a project to track the dead in Marvel Mayhem.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Hey BK are you taking part in the character creation contest?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#12  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74

Very cool. I may mention or borrow zombie Kraven in a future story.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Sure, he's in lock up at the moment as they don't really know what to do with him, can't just put him in general population!

Have a Dr Strange story in my head where he essentially steals Kraven from the police station as that is where The Punisher told him it was (see chapter 7 or 8 for the ref).

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: If you do write Dr Strange again can you reference the Ai-Apaec vs Strange and Wong conflict mentioned in Villain's Tale #3. It was going to be part of the Defenders when I came up with some cool concepts ages ago but never got round to it.