MARVEL MAYHEM PUNISHER #4

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Enjoy, right where I left off. (Take note this is a multiverse so dead characters can be alive.)

WARNING MATURE LANGUAGE

Old Enemies part one
Old Enemies part one

Kraven's Former Hideout

The big man and his companion dragged Kravens body away.

'Time for some Voodo shit!"

BACK AT HIDEOUT (Punisher)

Well that job was a little tough but I did it no bullshit. Deadpool gets his money was very happy about that and I took out a criminal. All in a days work...

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT!"

What the hell! How could someone even get in here. I walk look up on my security feed and see someone familiar, a big man dressed in a fur coat and.....

"Dragunov?!"

I quickly pull out a pistol and open my door, right in front of me I am greeted by my old ally Dragunov.

"Privet! Old friend."

Memories start coming back to me, Russia the overthrowing the Siberians and him Dragunov.

My wonderful time in Russia
My wonderful time in Russia

I asked Dragunov,

"Why are you here?"

He smiled,

"Do you remember bast**d man Vikady?"

"Yes he was killed by one of your men."

"Well his drug trade is back open and reports in that himself is head of trade."

"Thats impossible...."

"We had killed Vikady back in Russia he was a confirmed kill!"

"Also take look at this."

The big man handed me a photograph and I was astounded.

"No it can't be!"

In the photo was none other than the fat Russian bast**d himself General Zakharov, accepting a heroin deal from an unknown criminal.

"How the F*** is he still alive!"

Dragunov spoke up,

"Well we could go to homeland interrogate."

"No no.... How are former enemies popping up out of their graves someone has to be responsible...."

Then one name flashed in my head....

Black Talon

Sorry for such a short story but you know short and sweet.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: I like swearing as much, if not more than the next guy, but it breaches the rules dude! Put in $h!+ or f*<£"r or bull$#it as we know what you mean but you DON'T actually say it! Also who is Kraken? It seems to be autocorrecting KRAVEN to Kraken, one hunts Spider-Man, the other is a mythical sea beast! Will have to look up the Russian Punisher guy, never heard of him. Bit too short though

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: I like swearing as much, if not more than the next guy, but it breaches the rules dude! Put in $h!+ or f*<£"r or bull$#it as we know what you mean but you DON'T actually say it! Also who is Kraken? It seems to be autocorrecting KRAVEN to Kraken, one hunts Spider-Man, the other is a mythical sea beast! Will have to look up the Russian Punisher guy, never heard of him. Bit too short though

Editing now sorry I was in a terrible attitude while writing it is Kraven godd**** autocorrect.

See swearing lesson learned.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13