ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Marvel Mayhem Presents: Operation Whitewater Epilogue

Looking for more Marvel Mayhem? Check out the Library or the Group's Facebook Page

Missed Last Issue? Check it out Here?

Fer de Lance slammed her hands down on the control surface, cursing as she watched Blackwell sprint down the deserted utility corridors towards the Mad Hacker’s cell. It would only be a few minutes before he arrived and brought the security systems back online.

No Caption Provided

“He’s near, oh so very near.” The Mad Hacker cackled. “And now it’s the end I fear, oh dear.”

“What do you mean?” Fer de Lance hissed as she turned to face the demented cyber villain. “What do you…” Before she could finish a shot rang out and a bullet emerged from the other side of her head. As the body collapsed Blackwell kicked Fer de Lance’s corpse out the way and threw Slyde against the back wall as he swung his weapon to face the Mad Hacker.

“Officer in Black, Come to repair my Mad hack.” The Hacker snickered. “Only problem is his code, villainous scum he can’t…abide.”

“Cute, rhyming slang.” Blackwell grunted. “The defence codes, I know you have them. As such I’m giving you the choice, bring the security systems online or join Fer de Lance in hell.”

“A choice, from murderer clear, a choice, for one so queer, a choice, I choose the Spear.” Mad Hacker hissed as Blackwell spun round to see the aforementioned Spear slam into him, the force of the blow knocking the officer’s sidearm out of his hand. With a roar of anger Blackwell retaliated by slamming a knife into Spear’s shoulder, the blade jamming into the armour of his suit.

“One more to add to my count.” Blackwell snarled as he got to his feet. “First the slippery f**k and then you. That should keep me ahead in the department’s pool for years.”

“You’re as bad as we are!” Spear yelled as Blackwell charged him, the blow winding Spear as he delivered a knife chop to his foe’s back. “And crazy to boot!”

“Crazy because I’m doing a public service!!!” Blackwell roared as he grabbed Spear and flipped him onto his back. “No, I’m a hero, the hero!”

“Heroes don’t kill.” Slyde groaned as he pulled himself along the floor towards the brawling pair of warriors. “And cops are meant to be heroes.” He added as Blackwell shot out a foot and kicked him in the face, giving Spear time to detangle himself and draw his spear gun.

“But criminal scum does.” Blackwell cackled as he placed his head against the tip of the loaded spear. “Pull the trigger con, prove me right and give the rest an excuse to wipe your kind from the face of the world.” Wavering Spear kept the weapon levelled at Blackwell, his finger resting on the trigger. “Do it Daniels,” Blackwell ordered, “just like I executed your brother. They say you don’t forget your first kill but to be honest…”

No Caption Provided

“ENOUGH!!!” Spear bellowed as he kicked Blackwell onto his back. “You want to die, fine; I’ll grant you your wish.” He snarled.

“Spear you don’t do this!!” Slyde yelled as Spear kicked the handgun over to Blackwell.

“You want to die, do it yourself.” Spear ordered as he walked over to the security console and put his hand on the security panel. “Turn it all on.” He told the Hacker, as Blackwell picked up the gun and aimed it at Spear’s back.

“A deal is a deal, many things have I seen this day, the convicts I do seal, no more will they play.” Mad Hacker whistled as the security download bar flashed and a red line crept along the computer screen. With a smile Spear removed his mask and walked over to Slyde, before sticking the piece of fabric in his gunshot wound.”

”So Officer, you ready to leave?” Spear asked as he fired a spear into the hall, the dart pinning Blackwell’s arm to the wall.

”Yeah partner,” Slyde groaned as Spear rested him on his shoulder. “For what its worth your brother would be proud of you today,” Spear shot Blackwell a look as they walked past before smiling. “Yeah he would be.”

“Uh where am I?” Roderick Kinsley moaned as he looked over to where his brother was laying, face down on the opposite bed. “What’s he doing here?” He asked as the Trapster walked past him.

”Your escaping baby.” Indalli purred in his ear. “Defences are down and we’re using the officer’s ship to escape. Even better I found a man you might want to meet.” She added as a golden figure stirred from the troop bay. “He calls himself the Oriole.”

“Wow it’s an honour Mr Kingsley.” Oriole warbles as the Rhino helped Blue Streak into the shuttle, his legs a bit wobbly from his time in prison. “And do I have an honour for you sir.”

“What is it?” Kingsley hissed as the Rhino shifted slightly to reveal a cryogenic tube containing the body of Agent Forester, the man’s body pulsing slightly in his frozen tomb.

“That is the Ultra Adaptoid, the best AID science can create and it’s yours for a finder fee of course.” Oriole explained as the shuttle thundered towards the open bay doors. “Think of what you could achieve with that.”

'Justice will be Served' in Batkevin's continuation to NYPD's finest
'Justice will be Served' in Batkevin's continuation to NYPD's finest

“Hmm, yes what I could achieve.” Roderick sighed as he got up and walked over to his brother. “And you Daniel, Indalli saved us both for a reason, what do you say about a partnership.”

“The Kingsley brothers back together again,” Demogoblin cackled, “standing at the head of a resurgent Sinister Six, backed by the most advanced killing machine in the world. What do you think my answer would be brother?”

”And you men,” Kingsley stated as he cast eyes on Rhino, Oriole, Trapster and Blue Streak, “what say you, are you ready to get revenge on those who cast us in irons?” He was answered by a cheer from all four of the villains, but under the raucous appluse he heard Blue Streak mutter.

“Not revenge, justice.” Blue Streak mumbled, “Justice, justice will be Served.”

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Nicely wrapped up, lots of storylines to play with, excellent. Now I best start plotting NYF :)