Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Continued from Part 6Part 7Part 8

No Caption Provided

Store-It 4U, Warehouse 17D, Yonkers

-Keep calm, you’re the unkillable man- Oriole stood between Scourge and Indali, who was bleeding out from her neck like a stuck pig. The cold robotic movements of Scourge were just plain creepy along with the fact he seemingly didn’t blink. –You have a chunk of wood in your eye, Indali’s bleeding, the cape killing &^^%$ is trying to get me…where the ^%$# are the others?-

No Caption Provided

“Justice will be served!” Scourge stated as he pulled another knife and threw it at Oriole. He stuck his hand up, knowing if he moved it’d hit Indali and the knife sunk deep through his hand piercing it through. He screamed as more caustic blood splashed out of his body. The sound of stomping and crashing echoed through the storage shed as Rhino crashed in to the rescue. Boxes of dates and wood splinters showered them as he arrived like the Aid-Cool guy.

“WHERE?” roared Rhino. Oriole pointed as the Scourge ducked behind some falling boxes and the big guy charged smashing everything in his path.

“What the hell is going on?” yelled Hobgoblin as he arrived.

“SCOURGE!” cried Oriole as he tried to stem Indali’s bleeding in vain.

Hobgoblin looked at the massive hole in the wall, the bleeding woman and the spear through Oriole’s eye. “We need to leave.” Oriole started to protest when Hobgoblin grabbed the spike in his eye and reefed it out. “We go, NOW! Leave her!”

Oriole screamed in pain and smacked Hobgoblin in the face and tore the knife from his hand. “She’s dying you heartless bastard!”

Hobgoblin shrugged and quickly made his escape, soon followed by Rhino. Oriole cradled the convulsing Indali and pulled out his phone.

“911 Emergency?”

Undisclosed location

The Man With No Face ran the razor blade deep under James Riordan’s underarm, gouging like he was trying to serve ice-cream. James screamed and bucked trying to get free.

“Hurts doesn’t it.” The Man With No Face laughed “Since there’s been no word, your time is rapidly running out.”

“You can go to effing hell!” snarled James still trying to get free. The Man With No Face looked down at the beaten and bloody man, who as yet was not broken.

“You still have spirit,” he said picking up some pliers “Not for much longer.” James roared and fought trying to move his head as the pliers were shoved into his mouth and clamped onto a tooth.

“Say ahh.”

344 W 121st St, Apartment 3

Lieutenant Molly Von Richthofen and Detective Dallas Riordan listened as Tanuta spilled the beans on Hammerhead, how he’d organised the hit on James Riordan and killed a small time villain named Short Fuse in the process. Dallas held her phone close for the recording as did Molly who was playing it down the line to Captain Blake Burdick.

“You get that Captain?” asked Molly.

“I did. I’ll organise an open warrant,” replied Blake from One Police Plaza “I’ll also get Code: Blue. You, keep Dallas under control.”

“Yes sir.” Replied Molly, a little unsure on how to do that. Dallas aimed her gun only to have Molly gently push the barrel down.

No Caption Provided

“Let’s not go to prison today,” eased Molly.

Dallas kept the gun low, hands still gripping it tight. “Okay Yul Brunner you’re going to take me to my dad.”

“I can’t go anywhere remember?” sneered Tanuta nodding at the device on her foot.

Dallas bumped Molly aside as she crouched down in Tanuta’s face slipping the gun barrel under her chin. “You’re going to take me and my partner to wherever you’ve taken my dad or I’m going to blow your head off.”

“Dallas,” Molly said calmly trying to diffuse the situation as she slowly took out her own gun. Tanuta tried to gulp but the barrel of Dallas’ weapon prevented it.

“I’ll take the trap off your foot but if we end up somewhere else,” Dallas pushed the gun causing Tanuta to turn red in the face “You die. You get me?” The bald woman nodded rapidly as Dallas yanked the device off her foot. “Now!”

And suddenly they were gone leaving Molly alone in the bathroom. She shook her head, flicked open her phone and hit redial.

An inch more and he’d of died…though I may have gotten the woman.

Almosts, close calls and near misses are a sign of weakness! Poor planning!

I need my gear.

Then justice WILL be served!

To be continued...was only a short one...more soon, more here if you're interested MMU: Season 2 Library

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Short but sweet. Ow looks like Tanuta crossed the wrong Riordan. I just hope that the she leads them to James before his spirit becomes an actual spirit. And it looks like the Sinister Six is now a Terrible Trio featuring Warren, Andrew and Jonathan er I mean Hobgoblin/Devil Spider, Demogoblin and the Rhino. Will say one thing, Oriole just stay clear of Riordan and Stone they are not in a good mood.

Straighten up and fly right
Straighten up and fly right

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: -Never cross a Riordan- Olde Irish proverb

I think I have plan for Oriole, see if it comes together. Also breaking up the Sinister Six was purely from a writing angle, too many people to keep up with. I'm up to...jeez let's count'em Dallas, Molly, Lt Stone, Captain Burdick, Kingpin, Hammerhead, Silvermane, Punisher, Scourge, Dr Elias Wirtham/Cardiac, Code: Blue (5 members plus a robot plus a scientist now), the five or so prominent police officers and then extras...too many. A literary and acceptable "cull" was needed...oh Spear and the other guy, Blackwell...too many.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: You're worse! You've got like 40 and every issue another bunch come along. Keeping track is nigh on impossible sometimes. So I needed and still need to cut down my corner of the MMU....forgot the Prowler, Bullseye, Baron Mordo, the publican at the bar, Black Talon...too many, to too many

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tanuta was alright with Molly there to be Dallas' conscience. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes now...

Aid-Cool Guy - love it. YEAH OHHH!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wim_garnet: Yeah Ohhh indeed, nice little swap-about so you know who it is but it's someone else completely

I am getting around to your Eternals, been a bit slack and also busy but I will get there

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0