Marvel Mayhem: New York's Finest S2 #12

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from Parts 9, 10, & 11 with more parts in the new Library and lots more in the old library

No Caption Provided

Office of Kurt Bagley, NYPD Behavioural Science And Analysis Group

No Caption Provided

“Are we done?” asked Dallas as she stood by the window and peered down to the street watching the traffic crawl by. Her counsellor, Kurt Bagley, shrugged as he scratched his salt and peppered goatee.

“Sure. You haven’t said a word so you’re just wasting my time and your money.”

Dallas looked at him with fire in her eyes. “What do you want me to say huh?!”

“Honestly, I don’t care Dallas. You’ve come here twice a week for the last three weeks and asides from an obligatory hello, you don’t talk.” Kurt walked to his office door and placed his hand on the handle. “You NEED to talk but you won’t, and I can’t make you.”

“You’re kicking me out?” Dallas was slightly miffed as Kurt opened the door.

“No, I’m asking you to make a choice. You’ve been through a terrible string of events and if you think keeping it all bottled up ins…”

“YOU WANT ME TO CRY?” Dallas bellowed. “Is that what you effing want?”

Kurt shook his head “No. I’d really like you to drop the tough girl façade and be honest.”

“Maybe we could hold hands and sing kumbaya too,” scoffed Dallas. Kurt simply pointed to the open door. Dallas grabbed her bag and coat as she made a beeline to the door. Kurt held out his hand, snagging her elbow lightly and making her pause. “WHAT?”

“How about you give your dad a call?” Kurt said.

“%^$& *^%!” Dallas struck like a cobra, her fist lashing out inches from Kurt’s head. She struck again as Kurt ducked for cover. The detective hammered the door like a possessed woodpecker. When the violence subsided, the door and Dallas’ knuckles were worse for wear. Kurt slowly put his arm around her shoulders.

“I don’t think we’re done,” he said gently.

“I really don’t like you today,” sniffed Dallas as tears ran down her cheeks.

“I couldn’t tell,” Kurt replied as he looked at his pockmarked door and slowly closed it.

Dallas wiped her cheeks. “I haven’t really sworn properly and that loudly since my mother passed away.”

Kurt smiled and pointed to a chair “I’ve always wanted to say this. So Dallas, tell me about your mother.”

Fisk Tower

Jessica Drew stood arms folded as she stared daggers at Wilson Fisk who was flanked by a phalanx of lawyers and bodyguards. Molly Von Richthofen sat opposite that large man, pen in hand, Iphone on record sitting on the table.

No Caption Provided

“Do you know the whereabouts of Hammerhead?” Molly asked.

“My client assures me he hasn’t any idea on the whereabouts of this person you call Hammerhead,” said the lawyer to Fisk’s immediate left.

“So the fact we found a dead super villain in one of Mr Fisk’s parking garages…”

“If you’re inferring my client has anything to do…”

Molly held up her hand “I think you mean imply. Am I implying Mr Fisk had something to do with the murder of Shirt Fuse? Yes, yes I am since we’ve got surveillance photos of Mr Fisk and Hammerhead hanging out.” She pushed three photos over of the pair of gangsters having a meal at Carne Festa.

“Eating isn’t a crime Lieutenant!” snapped the lawyer on Fisk’s right. Jessica stifled a chortle which got them all to look at her.

“My client has been very co-oper…”

“Is he yours? Or yours?” Molly interrupted pointing at the two lawyers. “Anyway, Mr Fisk do you know where Hammerhead is?”

“No!” The man known as the Kingpin of Crime answered firmly and directly.

“Do you know where The Man Without A Face aka Philip Wing is?”

No Caption Provided

“No!”

Molly jotted down some notes before looking up at the big man “If either of them does contact y…”

“They won’t!” Wilson stated.

Molly looked him in the eye “If he does, please call us. Also don’t go leaving the country any time soon.” Molly stood and picked up her stuff “Thank you for your time Mr Fisk.”

“Our client has done nothing wrong,” piped up a lawyer from the end of the table.

Molly looked over her glasses at the twenty year old smug sack. “Good. Let’s keep it that way shall we?” She looked directly at Wilson. “Wouldn’t want you to get dangled out a window or anything.”

Wilson’s eyes tightened with fury but he remained a statue as Molly and Jessica left.

“What as that cryptic reference?” asked Jessica as they headed to the lift.

“A few months ago somebody in a Spider-Man styled costume hung Mr Fisk out like a flag from the top of his penthouse,” said Molly as she visually scanned the goon standing in the lift. “Add that to The Punisher shooting up the lobby in a throwdown with Kraven. You got a permit for that cannon under your arm buddy?”

The goon grunted, pulled back his jacket and pointed to a laminated card on his hip. Molly got her phone and took a photo of it. “I’ll check this when I get back to the office…Trevor. Ground floor please.”

Houston St Station

No Caption Provided

Detective Vinnie Evans entered the train and stood near the door. People bustled about as the doors closed. A grubby old lady was playing Vivaldi loudly through a set of second hand speakers which made the carriage feel odd but kinda nice.

“Keep looking where you’re looking,” came a voice from behind him. Vinnie nearly went his pants. On a crowded New York subway car, The Punisher had managed to sneak up beside him. Vinnie saw in his peripheral that the large man was wearing a trench coat and a blue hat.

“Well?”

Vinnie rubbed his nose with his copy of The Daily Bugle “Hard copies in the paper. All the info I could get on Lugman without it costing me my job.”

Punisher grunted as the train jostled in Christopher St station.

“You hear about Dallas?” asked Vinnie, trying to make small talk with the one man army.

“The city?”

“The woman you punched in the face!” Vinnie turned towards Frank as people pushed past them. “Hammerhead and some faceless guy killed her dad.”

“Hrmmm.” Frank muttered as he took the paper.

“Maybe you should do something about that,” suggested Vinnie. Frank stared right into the detective’s eyes before rabbit punching him in the sternum. Vinnie gasped for breath as Frank held him up.

“I don’t work for you!” snarled Frank into Vinnie’s ear. “Now stand up!”

Vinnie inhaled sharply as he regained his composure. As he fully stood and coughed to see The Punisher was gone. The train hadn’t reached 18th Street yet but the bane of the underworld had simply vanished from sight. Detective Evans rubbed his bruising chest and noticed his paper was also gone. He was thinking that this “arrangement” was starting to go south.

Metro-General Hospital

Dr Elias Wirtham walked into the examination room and stopped cold. “Dallas?”

Dallas rolled her eyes “Of all the doctors, in the all world…”

He picked up her chart and flipped through it. “Picking a fight with a door I see. You’re lucky you didn’t break your arms.”

“You’re lucky you didn’t break your arms.” She mocked. “Can you just patch me up?”

Elias popped on some blue gloves. “I am very sorry to hear about what happened to your father.”

No Caption Provided

Dallas hung her head “Thanks.”

With skill and speed Dr Wirtham bandaged up Dallas’ hands. “All done. No more cage fighting.”

Dallas got up, started to leave when she stopped and turned back to the doctor. “Hi, my names Dallas Riordan. I’m a cop. Want to go out on a date sometime?”

“What are you doing?”

“I’m attempting to start again,” smiled Dallas.

“Elias Wirtham,” he held out his hand “Doctor and part time vigilante.”

Dallas took his hand gently “Let me guess, Daredevil?”

Fisk Tower

The wall to Wilson’s bedroom exploded as Spider-Woman crashed into the crimelord’s home. She grabbed the startled man out of bed by the front of his black satin pyjamas and slammed him up against the wall.

No Caption Provided

“WHERE’S HAMMERHEAD?” she yelled. Two armed guards burst into the room but she blasted them into unconsciousness with her venom sting and returned her full attention to the Kingpin. “WHERE?”

“You’ve made a big mistake!” hissed Fisk.

“No you did! Seems you’ve had it far too good for too long,” snapped Spider-Woman. “I’m going to rally every single costumed friend to come and rattle your cage on a weekly basis. You thought having to deal with Spider-Man and Daredevil was a pain, wait until you meet Thor. NOW WHERE IS HE?”

“I’m not scared of you or your friends, little girl.”

Spider Woman was stunned by his arrogance. She hauled his corpulent mass to the window and tossed him. If the George Washington Bridge had still been standing he’d of splatted into it instead of splashing into the water like a cannonball. She flew down after him to make sure he was alive, hovering above him.

“You want to tell me where Hammerhead is?” asked Spider Woman folding her arms.

“I will kill you for this!” spluttered Wilson as he paddled to stay afloat.

“See you later on in the week Wilson,” she called as she took off leaving the fat man to bob like a cork in the murky waters.

To be continued…

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Sorry about the late comment bk, been on planes and buses a lot today. Love that Dallas is trying to make things work. I also feel that Fisk isn't going to let this go any time soon...watch Jessica the 'Big Man' is going to come for you...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Tis fan fic, there is no rush.

Dallas is doing some rebuilding in light of recent events, which may or may not be good for her. As for Jessica Vs Kingpin (of which there are no images, it's like they've never crossed paths in comics only once on a horrible animated show) it's going to be interesting

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Well who knows what will happen in the near future (probably nothing) Marvel brings us. Also greetings from Italia

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Gratzi Signore

Also was that the cartoon where it looked as if floating food was talking due to the Kingpin's invisability?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also was that the cartoon where it looked as if floating food was talking due to the Kingpin's invisability?

??? Huh?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yeah it was a cartoon I remember watching it as a kid in German. *brings out Google* Yep here is the link to the English version - www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZjcwiCtfos

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers