batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

Prelude:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-writers-guild-presents-10-4-13-1501907/#15

Part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-new-york-s-finest-issue-1-1503778/#9

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-new-york-s-finest-issue-2-1507220/#11

“FREEZE!”“DON’T MOVE!”“HANDS UP!”“DROP HER!”

The plethora of voice called out as Bullet squeezed Molly’s head. He ignored them; if she died then Lance would be returned and then he would kill Coy. Molly could feel her skull starting to buckle as she faded into unconsciousness.

WHUMP!

Bullet flew across the room as Rage smashed him “YOU PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!”

Molly collapsed in a heap, Danny quickly wrapping her up and moving her away. Harry the clerk pulled a shotgun from under the desk as Bullet got to his feet, shaking bits of wall off him.

“Only way to her is through me big guy” said Rage cracking his knuckles “Plus all these cops…so C’MON!”

No Caption Provided

Bullet charge forward to be met by Rage, the impact sounding like a truck smash. The two big men pounded the daylights out of each other like two angry hockey players; no style just pure fury and adrenaline. The cops just watched the spectacle.

“MORE YOU HIT ME, THE STRONGER I GET!” roared Rage smashing a fist into Bullet’s mouth.

Bullet returned fire with a series of blows to the face to which Rage roared and smash tackled the pair through a wall and out onto the street.

“You okay?” asked Danny.

“I can’t see straight” coughed Molly, blood trickling out her nose.

Danny smiled at his partner as dozens of cops charged down the stairs out to the fight.

Bullet and Rage continued to punch the daylights out of each other, no quarter given, no holds barred. Bullet ripped up a post box and slammed it over Rage’s head; Rage returned fire slapping Bullet across the face with a garbage bin. Between the heavy hits were insults and grunts oblivious to the world around them. Two bull elephants going at it.

No Caption Provided

“Let’s form a perimeter and box these two idiots in” said Lieutenant Marcus Stone as Code Blue arrived on the scene.

“Yes Lieutenant!” said Rigger the beautiful Puerto Rican. She unclipped a pair of retractable batons that began sparking as she began ushering police into a cordon.

“Rassitano, if you get a shot, take it” ordered Stone as he unholstered his gun and checked it. He was worried. This was their second engagement since that alien killed Fielstein and Majowski was still in the hospital, possibly never to walk again. Then the encounter with Jester's crew which nearly killed them and ruined thousands of dollars worth of gear, but it allowed them to spend big on some new gadgets “Jackson, ready the spew gas.”

“Roger that!” Jackson loaded an orange canister into his gas gun and pulled on a gas mask.

Lt Stone watched the two heavy hitters slug it out, it was Thor v Ulik but it was pretty serious. Rigger had moved most of the other officers back. “Fire when ready Jackson”

“FIRE IN THE HOLE!” The canister shot up over the two men and broke just above their heads showering them both in a foul orange malodorant. The fine misty powder covered both of them. Rage took a step back and twisted his mask to cover his mouth when Bullet slammed him again, knocking him off his feet but out of the cloud.

“I warned…” he didn’t finish his sentence as his stomach contents rushed up and leap from his mouth, and didn’t stop. Bullet doubled over, puking like he’d eaten off seafood. All the cops took several steps back from the descending orange cloud. Rigger with her gas mask firmly on her face stepped towards Bullet.

“You have the right to remain silent when questioned. Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law” said Rigger “You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish. If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?”

“Kill…you!” moaned Bullet with a mouthful of bile and liquid flowing from his mouth and nose.

“Thought so” Rigger smacked Bullet with her taser batons sending 75,000 volts through the big guy with each hit. He flopped like a landed fish in a puddle of his own sick.

“Good work Rigger!” commented Stone “Rassitano, cover me while I cuff him. Jackson, prep the showers!”

“WHERE IS HE?” screamed Rage as he stomped back up the street, muscles pulsing with adrenaline. Lt Stone stepped in front of him.

“Settle down,” said Stone calmly “You did good, but it’s ours now okay?” Rage snorted like a bull as froth formed in the corners of his mouth “Okay?”

Rage nodded and twisted his mask back to normal “Okay!”

No Caption Provided

LowTown, Madripoor

General Coy listened intently to the phone before hanging up. He lit up another cigarette before picking up a random cell phone from the pile on his desk and dialling a number.

“Seems our bullet has misfired” stated Coy.

“So the boy?”

Coy exhaled and looked at his watch “I am a man of my word, but in three hours sevente…sixteen minutes you put three bullets through his head understood?”

To be continued...

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting. Looks like things are getting tricky there.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Great work as usual. I guess now we're counting Code Blue's Skirmish with X-Ray, Dreadknight and Oriole in Jester's 11 as non canon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@batkevin74: Great work as usual. I guess now we're counting Code Blue's Skirmish with X-Ray, Dreadknight and Oriole in Jester's 11 as non canon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Ahhh feck! Luckily this is fan fiction and we can correct them errors....stand by!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: “Rassitano, if you get a shot, take it” ordered Stone as he unholstered his gun and checked it. He was worried. This was their second engagement since that alien killed Fielstein and Majowski was still in the hospital, possibly never to walk again. Then the encounter with Jester's crew which nearly killed them and ruined thousands of dollars worth of gear, but it allowed them to spend big on some new gadgets “Jackson, ready the spew gas.”

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Cool thanks. For Continuity and Other Apparently Awesome Stuff

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Sure is. It's also why I get a bit peeved when people say that they won't read Thunderbolts because it is too long. Ues I admit the series is well developed but it still dosn't stop ypu reading one issue a day/week to catch up on continuity. Those people know who they are so I won't name names...yet

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@impurestcheese: There is something is keeping your audience happy. If they keep saying its too long, maybe try a shorter chapter. Some of your single chapters could easily be two chapters. But people are fickle. Some say too long, some say too short. You can't keep'em all happy! But maybe take it onboard as a suggestion :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yeah but then there are people who say that there are to many chapters. It seems a little unfair that there are people who won't even try because of that.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#13 wildvine  Online

@batkevin74

Very nice sir. "in a pool of his own sick" was my fave line. Very... descriptive. Do you mind if I mention this encounter in the upcoming Mercy Liddle interlude?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine said:

@batkevin74

Very nice sir. "in a pool of his own sick" was my fave line. Very... descriptive. Do you mind if I mention this encounter in the upcoming Mercy Liddle interlude?

Not at all. She's a reporter, this is news

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

YES! Rage/Bullet fight as I thought, and it didn't disappoint. Code Blue represented well. Reading the comments, for some of the longer epics, it may have been less overwhelming to number each story arc as a new miniseries. Then again, a 100-issue series broken into 25 4-issue minis still seems like a lot. <shrugs>