batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Rated MA, all characters owned by Marvel

This has links to Marvel Mayhem: Scourge http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-scourge-5-1460266/#10

and techincally part 1 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-writers-guild-presents-10-4-13-1501907/#15

No Caption Provided

An hour out of Madripoor

Bullet sat in his seat; one had tightly gripping the arm rest indenting his fingers into it while the other held his mouth closed so he didn’t roar in rage at the predicament he’d been put in. He envisioned crushing General Nguyen Coy’s head in his vice like grip over and over and over again. Lance was his world away from the quite nasty things he did. To have that…violated!

Bullet exhaled in frustration knowing that if he punched the window; he’d decompress the plane. If he punched the seat the man in front would never walk again. If he stomped his feet he’d make a hole through to the baggage hold. All of these things would draw attention and make his deadline closer. His big hand squeezed the arm rest again as he aimlessly looked out the window.

Organised Crime Unit, One Police Plaza, New York City

Molly Von Richthofen walked back into the OCU to a round of applause. She blushed slightly and waved them off.

No Caption Provided

“I didn’t do anything” she protested.

Detective Kucharsky smiled “You and that mad woman put Scourge away! Enjoy the victory, we don’t get them often!”

Molly smiled sheepishly as the OCU clapped her, her mind wandering to her partner who was now on stress leave. “Okay!” Molly held her hands up “That’s enough, I’m not the mayor! Since I’ve been out of the loop, can someone bring me up to speed?”

Detective Ortega handed her a file “Not much, still building the cases against Fisk and Fortunato, though we did put Giacomo away after the murder. Cocaine possession. He’s at Ryker’s which is a start but he’ll be out again by Christmas, if not sooner”

“And Fisk?”

Ortega shrugged “You’ve got more chance of Jameson kissing Spider-Man on the mouth!”

Detective Danny Granville handed her another file “More things to go in Hammerhead’s file but still nothing concrete”

“Should’ve mashed him with my car” muttered Molly under her breath.

“Beg pardon Lieutenant?” said Danny.

“Oh nothing, just remembering something Riordan said” Molly looked around at the OCU squad “Where’s Evans and Brennan?”

“On assignment!” said Captain Enrique D’Angelo as he joined the OCU “Sorry I am late, welcome back Molly and well done.”

“It was all Dallas Captain, I was just along for the crazy ride” replied Molly.

D’Angelo smiled “I have met your partner, she’s crazy! How is she?”

“Stressed and off duty”

“That is a shame.” Captain D’Angelo shook his head “Though crazy, she’s a good cop”

“I could suggest she transfer here” said Molly.

Captain D’Angelo’s eyes nearly fell out of their sockets “Not a chance! She’s crazy! And rude! I’ve read Burdick’s reports, no thank you! Right, Molly you and Granville are going up to Hell’s Kitchen to shake down a Zap dealer that one of our costumed allies,” D’Angelo imitated a bull or Daredevil, the squad weren’t too sure “Tied to a lamppost last night. Ortega & Kucharsky stick with Hammerhead but don’t engage. Have a safe day people!”

Hudson River Park

Brennan looked solemnly out across the water when his partner obscured his vision with a cup of coffee.

“You know I don’t drink this muck?” said Jack taking the Styrofoam cup.

Vinnie Evans shrugged “I don’t care! When it’s your turn, you choose whatever special Wakandan-Latveria blend you like. Me, hot, cheap and black, like I like my women!”

“So that’s why your wife is Polish huh?” laughed Brennan sipping the terrible liquid that his partner called coffee. Jack screwed his face up and poured the coffee out into the river “I can’t drink this! It’s like the Hulk took a dump in it!”

No Caption Provided

“You are such a snob!” said Evans “C’mon let’s go do that thing D’Angelo wanted”

Six hours out of Madripoor

Bullet stood waiting for the bathroom, blocking most of the aisle with his massive frame. He couldn’t sit still, he couldn’t do anything! He was like a caged tiger, itchingly ready to escape but unable too.

“I’m sorry si…”

Bullet turned to the overly effeminate steward and stared at him “What?”

The steward stammered before turning tail and exiting quickly. Bullet tapped firmly on the toilet door making the whole plane echo with his big fist. He was trying to hold it together but each minute, each annoyance kept pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

Midtown Precinct, W 54 St, Hell’s Kitchen

Detective Alex Kurtz saw Lieutenant Von Richthofen and Detective Granville enter as he looked up from typing up a report. He smiled and got up from his desk to meet them.

“How’s your father Danny?” said Alex as he extended his hand to the young detective.

“Same old”

“So still complaining he should’ve put money into Roxxon back in the eighties huh!” joked Kurtz as he turned to Molly “And super cop!”

“Jesus! Help collar one guy in a mask” said Molly “Coming from the devil’s advocate that’s a bit rich”

“Devil’s advocate…clever” said Alex “What can we do for you?”

Molly handed over some papers “We’re taking some trash off your hands, one Dominic Barzalotti”

“Hummingbird” smiled Kurtz.

“Hummingbird?” Danny scratched his head.

“Oh you’ll see”

Dominic Barzalotti ran around his cell as fast as he could, darting from corner to corner, talking so fast it was incoherent. His eyes were wide, chemically wide and glazed as he bounced off the walls.

“Wow!” said Molly “How long has he been like this?”

“About nine hours,” replied Kurtz “No signs of slowing down. Our…friend, said Dominic got hit in the face with a kilo bag of Zap”

“He’s got a kilo of Zap in him?” remarked Danny “Oh this is going to be sooo much fun.”

“How about we go get a cup of coffee” suggested Kurtz “Hummingbird isn’t going anywhere nor making any sense anyway.”

Twelve hours out of Madripoor

The stewardess looked at the large man and gulped “Another magazine sir?”

Bullet tried to smile but he was beyond pleasantries as he held his hand out to take the magazine which he promptly folded and tore in half putting it with the pile of other magazines he’d shredded from sheer anger and frustration.

“Is th…”

Bullet locked eyes on her “Honey, unless you can make the plane go faster could you all just leave me alone! I’m in no mood, okay?”

“Y-yes sir” she stammered as she slunk away

One Police Plaza

No Caption Provided

“Can I give this guy to someone?” growled the large black man in the luchador mask “Please?”

The desk clerk looked up from his computer “And which one are you?”

“What?”

“Well Luke Cage doesn’t wear a mask,” relied the clerk “And you’re too big to be that cyborg fellow, too tall to be that toothy guy with the sword, and Hypno Hustler is in jail…so?”

“I’m Rage!”

“Of course you are!’ scoffed the clerk.

“So can I leave this guy here or what?” as he lifted the bruised and battered punk up by the scruff of the neck.

“Did you read him his Miranda warning?”

Rage looked at the clerk in disbelief “What?”

“So you performed a citizen’s arrest? Are you a citizen?” asked the clerk.

“Yes!”

“Well can I see your identification sir?”

Rage fished around in his pockets and slapped down his Avengers I.D card on the desk “There!”

The clerk looked at it suspiciously “One, these are really easy to fake. Two, this isn’t actually I.D any more than a business card is I.D. Three; it’s out of date. Fou…”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN?”

The clerk and several other cops turned their full attention to Rage “Lower your voice and take a number”

“But…”

The clerk jabbed a finger in Rage’s face “Don’t! This isn’t a charity bin where you drop stuff off! Take a number, get in line and we’ll process it. I’d also like to advise YOU, that you may wish to get a lawyer or other legal representation, sir!”

Rage threw his head back in frustration and dragged his perp with him “All this fuss for a mugger!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

No Caption Provided

Notes: All the police officers mentioned are from the Marvel database

http://marvel.wikia.com/Ismael_Ortega_%28Earth-616%29

http://marvel.wikia.com/Gustave_Kucharsky_%28Earth-616%29

http://marvel.wikia.com/Danny_Granville_%28Earth-616%29

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Jack_Brennan_%28Earth-616%29/Images

http://marvel.wikia.com/Vinnie_Evans_%28Earth-616%29

http://marvel.wikia.com/New_York_Police_Department_%28Earth-616%29

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Brilliant the Bat is back in the saddle. A good start/continuation to your already submitted work. Can't wait to see how this works out. Welcome back. :-)

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Very good chapter. Can't wait for more :D

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

Very interesting chapter. Sucks to be Rage and Bullet right now!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine

@batkevin74

Great setting and dialogue work. Can't wait for more.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Brilliant the Bat is back in the saddle. A good start/continuation to your already submitted work. Can't wait to see how this works out. Welcome back. :-)

Well if I'm coming back, I may as well do something pretty good and a bit different. Plus the NYPD deal with superheroes & villains EVERYDAY!

Very good chapter. Can't wait for more :D

Won't be too long :)

Very interesting chapter. Sucks to be Rage and Bullet right now!

Bullet's on a deadline and Rage is wrapped up in red tape, not sure which is worse

@wildvine said:

@batkevin74

Thanks, more soon, maybe a "cameo" by Howard, I'll PM you it before I stick it in

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@wildvine said:

@batkevin74

Thanks, more soon, maybe a "cameo" by Howard, I'll PM you it before I stick it in

That would be too cool. Lets talk about it

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batkevin74:

This is very good! Not really super heroes....GCPD for Marvel :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: just read this while at my new job, sitting by the pool. You have a penchant for angry characters. I will read more as time allows.