Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Stamford, Years Ago.

THWACK!

"Good hit Dwayne. We got a perfect shot of it!"

Night Thrasher smiled as he watched Cobalt Man collapse to the floor, a bloody nose from where Night Thrasher's fist had smashed him. For a second he almost forgot about how times had changed.

"Nice! My metallic beasties are tearing away at his armor!" Microbe said as Cobalt Man whined on the floor, his metal armor was slowly starting to rust away. Night Thrasher nodded.

"I've got my guys." Bill Foster said as he shrank down to normal size. He stepped towards Dwayne with a frown. "Dwayne. We need to talk after-"

"Has anyone seen Nitro?" Microbe asked as he glanced around nervously. Night Thrasher frowned as he saw Namorita sore into the sky.

"What is she doing?!" Night Thrasher yelled angrily. "She can't take Nitro alone!" He saw concern raise in Goliath's eyes seconds before he saw the air ripple. "NO!" Night Thrasher screamed as he started to run out of the garden.

"You're playing with the big boys now..."

No Caption Provided

Now, Prison 42.

"NEW WARRIORS ATTACK!"

Angelica Jones almost smiled as she flew into the air. Her allies surrounded her as they charged towards the opponent. Then she remembered the circumstances of the fight. She frowned as she sent a blast of fire from her hands towards Iron Man.

"Pathetic." Iron Man said as he simply raised a hand, blocking the blast of fire with ease. "I created you. Now THIS is how you repay me?!"

PLICK PLICK PLICK!

Three bullets bounced off Iron Man's helmet as Solo teleported above him.

"It's over Stark!" Solo yelled as Iron Man fired a blast of repulsor energy towards him. "You won't capture an innocent man again!" He flipped through the air causing the blast to skim past his shoulder. Iron Man grunted in annoyance as he was levitated into the air.

"Rich! Hit him now!" Justice yelled as he lifted a chair up off the floor and smashed it into Iron Man's chest. Nova nodded as his armor lit up with light. He pointed his hands towards the fumbling Iron Man sending a massive burst of energy smashing him into the floor.

"Tony." Nova said as he lowered himself to the ground. "Please. Don't make this worse then it is."

"Has it... occurred to you that you can just take Night Thrasher and go?" Iron Man coughed as he slowly stood up.

"Actually... no." Goliath muttered as he shrank down several feet. Iron Man pulled his helmet off, revealing a sly smile.

"Me neither." He said as he tapped a button on his wrist. He started to laugh as the portal behind him started to gleam with energy.

"What did you do Tony?!" Firestar yelled as several figures appeared through the portal. The rest of the New Warriors stared in horror as the five figures stepped out.

"Avengers..." Iron Man said with a smile. "Assemble."

No Caption Provided

"Project: Disassemble. Now Activated."

Iron Man laughed as he flew into the air, repulsors flaring as he fired several blasts into Nova's chest knocking him backwards.

"We need to fall back!" Solo yelled angrily as he fired several shots at the Original Avengers.

KRACK!

Solo turned in surprise to see the unmistakeable figure of the Hulk staring down at him.

"Smash you." The Hulk stated as he lifted a piece of the floor up. Solo sighed as he fired several more shots into the Hulk's chest. They bounced onto the floor as the Hulk roared angrily. "PUNY MAN TRY TO HURT HULK!" The Hulk took a deep breath. "HULK..."

"Oh sh!t." Solo muttered as the Hulk smashed his hands together.

"SMASH!!!!!" Hulk screamed as the thunderclap rippled through the air smashing into Solo's chest.

"Thor! Please stop this!" Justice yelled as the Thunder God advanced towards him. Hammer raised.

"No." Thor said as he raised the hammer over his shoulder. Justice opened his mouth to say something only to feel the power of Mjolner smash into his stomach. He gasped in pain as he rolled to the floor by Nova's foot.

"DAMN IT STARK!" Nova yelled as he flew forward smashing into Thor's chest. "STOP THIS!"

"Stop this?" Iron Man asked as he hovered lazily above their heads. "Why? You attacked me. It's your fault any of this is happen-"

"Oh shut up." Goliath groaned as his hand smashed into Iron Man. The dust settled as Goliath removed his hand. "Everyone! We need to move!" He turned towards Firestar and Justice. "Come on!" He yelled angrily gesturing towards the portal.

"We can't!" Firestar yelled angrily. She knelt by Justice's side. "Something's wrong!"

"I... I can't feel my legs..." Justice said quietly. He was sat up by his waist, however his lower half wasn't moving in the slightest.

"Vance?" A voice said. Goliath turned to see Night Thrasher stood in front of the portal staring in horror. "What did you do Stark?"

"Ah yes. Nearly forgot about you." Iron Man muttered with a sigh. He raised a hand towards Dwayne. "Honestly you're more trouble then you're worth." He muttered as his hand hummed with energy. "Die."

Night Thrasher opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by the sudden beam of light. The whole room fell silent as Dwayne gasped for breath before collapsing on the floor, a gigantic hole piercing his stomach.

No Caption Provided

"DWAYNE! NO!" Nova yelled in horror. He turned towards Stark only to be hit in the stomach by Thor's hammer.

"You're ALL dead!" Iron Man yelled as he flew into the air. The portal hummed shut. "None of you are leaving alive!"

"Go." Goliath said as he started to increase his size. "Try and start the portal. I'll distract them as long as I-"

FFFFFZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Nova, Goliath and Firestar turned towards the portal in confusion.

"Go." Said Prodigy with a look of desperation. His hand on the Portal's control scheme. "NOW!"

No Caption Provided

"Prodigy! What are you doing?!" Iron Man yelled angrily. Prodigy said nothing as he leaped forward smashing into Iron Man's chest sending them both tumblng to the ground. Nova watched them quietly for a second before nodding. No words were spoken as Nova floated into the air followed by Goliath.

"You need to go Angel..." Justice said quietly. Firestar looked down at him.

"No. I'm not leaving you here. You can go to hell if you think I'm going to let Stark torture and kill you like-"

"It wasn't a request...." Justice gasped as Firestar levitated into the air.

"WHAT?!" She yelled as she was sent towards the portal. "VANCE N-"

fzzzz...

Later

"Hello! My name is Donyell Taylor! And these are my top ten reasons why Tony Stark is an asshole liar!"

Donyell Taylor smiled as he stared into the video camera.

"Number 1. Seriously! How shady has the guy been recently? Nobody's allowed in Stark Tower anymore! Number 2. The Avengers! Where have THEY been recently? Anywhere Stark isn't! All of his charity work and medical assistance has been CANCELLED! Why? I don't know! Do you know? Does the President know? Does anyone know? Number 3-"

"Look. I'm just going to stop you right there." A voice said. "You're getting so much stuff wrong."

"What the hell?!" Donyell yelled as he turned around. "Who are you?!" He yelled angrily.

Prodigy smiled as he stepped forward. "A friend of your brother."

Donyell's face softened. "Do you know what happened to him?" He asked. Prodigy's silence was enough of an answer.

"Look. I didn't know him very well... and I didn't exactly end on the best terms with him... but he would've wanted you to have this." Prodigy passed a small rucksack over. Donyell opened it and pulled out a sleek black object.

"What do I do with it?" He asked as he placed the helmet over his head.

No Caption Provided

Prodigy smiled as he turned to walk out of the room.

"Cause hell." He muttered as the apartment door slammed shut.

To be continued in Marvel Mayhem: The Initiative!

Sharpshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Where the hell did it go?!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Why can't you ask permission for characters. This is becoming a patten

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1