ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Marvel Mayhem: New Thunderbolts #28A - Emplate's Revenge

Looking for more Marvel Mayhem? Check out the Library and the Group's Facebook Page

Missed Last Issue? Click here to catch up

“You bloody t*****s.” The man in the leather jerkin and bio-mechanical wings swore in an Australian accent. “You can’t cage the Kookaburra.” He swore as Gypsy Moth and Unicorn led him down the line of cells.

“Sure you dumb bird.” Gypsy Moth cackled. “Maybe next time you’ll think about that before you kidnap children in return for cash.” She added before Unicorn tossed him into the cell. “God my ears are still ringing because of his sonic cackle.”

“Spot thinks he was funny.” Unicorn stated before stopping and raising his head to look at the ceiling. “Spot can see the Creepy Man again.” He stated. Gypsy Moth turned to were he was looking and saw a pair of red eyes glaring at them.

No Caption Provided

“Smuggler!” She snarled as she reached out with her powers, hoping to ensnare him in his own costume only to feel something cold radiate from the man’s position. Probing deeper she felt hunger gnaw at her threads just as Unicorn opened fire, the blast of energy illuminating not only Smuggler but a hideous figure standing next to him, one that dropped to the floor with a thud.

“Spot doesn’t like his taste.” Unicorn grumbled as he focused his beam on the mysterious figure and fired again. “Not good at all. He tastes like road-kill.”

“I haven’t come for you buffoon.” The figure snarled. “And while your mutant partner is a rare delicacy I have come for only the Thunderbolts.”

“We are Thunderbolts?” Gypsy Moth stammered as Smuggler emerged from the speakers shadow to stand next to him.

“Is this true?!” The figure asked Smuggler.

“Sure. Don’t know where you’ve been Emplate but things have changed here in Seattle.” Smuggler stated.

“These are the wrong Thunderbolts.” Emplate hissed. “Where are the real ones?”

“We are real ones!!” Gypsy Moth shrieked before sending a dart of silk into Emplate’s right eye. “I don’t know who you think you are but your about to become a permanent resident.” She added before lunging at Emplate only to be back-handed away into Smuggler’s shadow, her body vanishing before emerging above Unicorn and flattening him to the floor.

“Pathetic, I’ll allow you to have these ones.” Emplate told Smuggler.

No Caption Provided

“Hey buddy.” Smuggler snarled as he clicked his fingers at Emplate. “I’m not your thrall, I’m your partner in this endeavour, as in equal respect and such.”

“You’ll get respect when you lead me to the real Thunderbolts not these children playing dress-up.” Emplate hissed as Unicorn threw Gypsy Moth and charged at Smuggler, his energy horn glowing crimson. With a yawn Smuggler leapt aside causing Unicorn to go charging towards Emplate, the monstrous mutant catching him by the horn and throwing the rampaging Thunderbolts over his shoulder. “Now where are they? Where are the Radioactive Man, Songbird and the others?”

“Well I killed Blizzard a while back.” Smuggler stated. “And Meteorite was an infiltrator as was Songbird. The rest kind of broke up; Blackheath lives here but the rest are scattered around Seattle.”

“I will have my vengeance. The Thunderbolts were an unexpected factor when I came for my darling Yvette. They are part of the reason that I run the risk of starvation.” Emplate roared. “I will not be denied my justice.”

“Yeah well get in line.” Smuggler stated. “Let’s kill these peons and get moving before someone realises we are here.”

“Hmm no leave the fool and take the mutant with us.” Emplate ordered.

“What?” Smuggler snapped as he turned and faced his partner. “It’s my divine rite to end the Thunderbolts, every single one of them.”

No Caption Provided

“And that’s why we are allies but more can be gained from the life of Gypsy Moth then her death.” Emplate stated coldly. “Your anger burns like a torch against the icy need of vengeance that is me and my thralls. We all desire the lives of the Thunderbolts and she will draw them to us, to where we are the strongest.”

“Nice simile.” Smuggler mumbled as he extended his arms and placed Gypsy Moth over his shoulder. “I’ll go with it for now, especially if it brings me one step closer to my brother’s revival.” He added as the pair slipped into the shadows.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Two of the Thunderbolts greatest foes join forces. Their goal: the destruction of everyone who has ever worn the Lightning Symbol

Oh boy (rubs hands together), let's get it on!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncanny_xfactor: Yep Smuggler and Emplate might not be foes in actual canon but in Marvel Mayhem they've proven that they are both deadly

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5 Straight-Fire  Online

*Claps* I applaud you. =D

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I sense the event we discussed some time ago is finally going to happen.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx: Yep, still want to sit this one out on the bench?

@dboyrules2011: Thanks (I think)

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8 Straight-Fire  Online
RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@impurestcheese: Yes. I will still sit it out. I can still advice and proofread. Things have only now started to quiet down, so I don't think I'm ready to cowrite yet.