RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RichGenX

For more Marvel Mayhem follow this link tothe library

Go to our Facebook page to keep an eye out for other stories, as well as upcoming info about our titles.

Last Issue- As things get back to a normal mutant school schedule, normal teenage complications started to arise. Matters escalated as a new person arrived at the school, causing many to wonder about the school's security, and question the new building as well, but nothing to make them want to abandon the new location.

Previous issue: Birthday Backlash

No Caption Provided

Attention: Generation X and their villains, as well as any other mutant mentioned in this work, is property of Marvel Comics. The character Richard Cale is one of my own development. There will be changes to some of the characters background, as this work is part of Marvel Mayhem on ComicVine.com.

====================================================

Issue 8: Disastrous Discoveries

No Caption Provided

Jubilation Lee walked slowly through the woods that formed the outskirts of the school grounds. She moved slowly since she was being trailed by the person who asked to come out here with her, the one teacher, Richard Cale. She figured she knew why he had asked this, since the class he taught was done for the day, and Yvette had concluded with her class just as they started out. Once they reached where she figured the school‘s border was, she stopped and said, “Alright, we reached the borders. What was it you wanted to do?”

No Caption Provided

She watched as the one teacher took a deep breath, and said, “You know about my powers, right?” She nodded, recalling that Richard had the unique ability to fully mimic a mutant he was close to. She realized that her being a vampire was also the one thing he was hinting at. It was the biggest reason why he had not taken on her powers.

She nodded, and then said, "Yes, which if I understand you, and your fear correctly, would mean if you taken on my powers, you'd take on the vampire powers as well." She watched as he nodded, and she continued. "And I bet you are afraid it would not revert back when you shed my power." To her surprise, he shook his head. That left her speechless, since she was certain that was the reason he seemed to be avoiding doing this until now.

She watched as he leaned against a tree. "It's nothing like that, Jubilation. I've taken on Emplate's power, and after I shed the power, the hunger left me. My concern is that while his mutant vampirism seems to be something that came about through mutation, this hunger you have is different." Now she understood. Her mutant powers and her vampire powers were separate. While he would take them on, he might not be able to curb the hunger, and he might end up become a vampire not by being bitten, but by such an unusual way.

Jubilation nodded, and then sighed. "If that is your concern, most vampires don't become permanent until they feed on enough blood of the similar species. Usually, that means killing the prey. I will be honest on this. I haven't killed yet. The Forgiven rescued me before it was too late. As long as you don't get tempted, and the bloodlust doesn't overwhelm you, you should be fine." She watched as he nodded in understanding.

She then watched as he stepped forward. "Fair enough. I'm extending the range my powers work in. It can be quite taxing to hold in the radius of my powers." She nodded, learning in her short time with the school that this teacher could control the range of his abilities, which when he didn't focus on them, was about five feet. Soon, she saw his eyes go wide, almost losing the sparkle in them. His skin also grew pale, and he opened his mouth, as if to cry in pain. At that second, she saw his canine teeth sharpen into points. She remembered the initial pain of what had happened to her, and in retrospect, should have warned him.

After a moment, she saw him bend over, bracing his hands on his knees. It was obvious that the transformation had been intense, and no doubt, he was feeling an urge to feed. “Take a few deep breaths, and the initial hunger will pass.” She watched as he nodded, and then took a deep breath herself. The second she did that, she noticed something out of the ordinary. Something was in the woods, and it was unfamiliar. She even noticed that Richard had picked up on the same thing. She quickly raised a finger to her lips, and he nodded.

The keener senses of the vampire allowed her to locate the figure. It was a big hulking figure, but it was facing away from them. The stance, however, told her that the figure was spying on the school. It was definitely not a good sign. She glanced over at Richard, and just nodded. He could tell what she wanted to do, and she wondered if that was part of his powers at work.

The two quickly attacked. The figure was taken completely by surprise, and collapsed to the ground quickly. They couldn‘t see who the figure was, but Jubilation figured it was a mutant. She felt it had to be a strong one, and maybe the suit the figure was wearing had all sorts of gear on it for spying. She looked at Richard, and said, “What should we do with them?”

She watched as Richard grabbed an arm. “We need to take them inside. Maybe Emma can find out who they work for, although, I have feeling who it is.” That took her back for a moment, but she had a feeling who Richard suspected. He and Yvette and been pursued by the monster known as Emplate, someone she never encountered. If this figure worked for Emplate, she was certain that was bad news. She helped Richard pick the figure up, but as they started to head back to the school, her senses picked up on something. She was certain there was another figure, maybe more, hiding somewhere nearby, but she couldn‘t pinpoint them.

No Caption Provided

Everett Thomas sat in the student lounge, very content to be there with his girlfriend, Abi. The girl, who had been a refugee from another timeline, and an escaped slave of the evil, yet unknown to them, Mojo, had somehow managed to steal his heart. It also made him thankful for the advice Richard had given him not too long ago.

No Caption Provided

As they sat on the couch, he noticed that Abi picked up the television remote, and pushed a few buttons. “Shall we watch something? Maybe I can find us a nice movie to help relax us after Yvette’s last training session.” He nodded in agreement to that idea. The past few training sessions Yvette had given them had been intense. A good movie, no matter the genre, would be a good break, as long as no one barged in on them.

As Abi snuggled in, resting her head on his shoulder, the image on the television was that of a bedroom. No doubt, the camera had to be located in the corner of the ceiling. Most likely, he thought that given the quiet in the scene, nothing was expected to happen. He thought that was the case, until a figure started walking into view. He almost gasped when the figure was walking over to a dresser in the far corner of the room, obviously naked. He looked down at Abi, and asked, “What did you put on?”

He watched as she glanced at the screen, and felt her shrug. “Not sure. I just put on this channel. The number was on my mind for some reason. Since there isn’t any music, and given the stride, this is either one of those Lifetime movies, or it’s one of those horror movies, setting up for the sexy scream queen to earn her title.”

Part of him wanted to agree with her on that. He had seen a few of those movies, since Angelo seemed to have a few, but something seemed a bit familiar as he watched the figure. It was obvious that she had just stepped out of the shower, since her red hair was slick against her back.

Everett gasped as the realization hit him. He knew who the redhead was, and after hearing about what Abi had gone through in her life, he had a feeling what this might imply. The terrifying part of the whole situation, however, kept his eyes on the screen as the figure turned, confirming his suspicions. He then said to Abi, “I don’t think this is either one of those.”

He felt Abi tense up for a moment. Obviously, she realized what this implied, and how bad the situation could get. It was even confirmed when she said, “Oh no. This can’t be what I think it is. That can’t be Yvette on here. We need to get this off the screen before…”

He was certain what her next words would be, but he knew why they were cut short. A familiar voice had called in, familiar since it was almost identical to Abi’s. It was the vampire version of Abi, the Jubilation of their own timeline, and she was dragging in a person in a suit. “We need some help here, and someone call Emma. We found a spy in the forest.”

In that moment, he glanced back, forgetting about the image on the screen, and when he did that, he regretted it. While Jubilation had been backing into the room, Richard, the other teacher, was already carrying the figure, and had seen the image on the screen. His eyes were pure brown, but since he had taken on the vampire’s mutant powers, he had obviously taken on some of the vampire traits, which made for a scary sight.

For a quick moment, Everett started to speak, hoping to calm the teacher down. “Richard, it’s not what you might think. Abi went to put on a movie, and somehow…” When the glare fixated on him, he froze up. Instantly, he realized he had made the situation much worse. Those very words made Abi appear to be more aware of the camera’s existence than she actually was.

In those moments, Everett started to fear the worst. They had already been dealt a blow when Paige turned out to be working with Emplate. This situation appeared to be similar, except that Abi now appeared to be still working with the threat that was called Mojo. While he could understand the logic, he knew it didn't feel right. She had been in genuine shock when she realized what the image was. She was at the school under her own free will.

He chanced a glance back at the television screen, mainly because the brown glow of Richard's eyes. When he had done that, he saw Yvette had slashed the camera, since the image faded to black, except for two glowing blue eyes. Deep down, he was now very scared of what this whole situation might mean. He just hoped Emma, who was just entering the room, could calm them down.

No Caption Provided

Clarice Ferguson knew she was the last to arrive to the lounge, after receiving a psychic summons from Emma. She didn‘t know, however, what was the main reason for the summons. She arrived at the lounge in time to see a armored figure on the floor, and her one teacher, Yvette, yelling at Abi. She was about to ask when Emma spoke up, commanding silence from all. “Now that Clarice is here, we can get down to what is important. After that, Yvette, we can handle this issue about a camera in the teacher‘s suite.”

She noticed the look on Yvette‘s face, and then noticed the teacher had her claws ready. While she knew the teacher would sometimes send signals to the other teacher, she knew the two kept their love for one another in private. The way the teacher crossed her arms, Clarice could tell that they didn‘t think the violation of privacy was a minor issue. The teacher was seriously pissed off, since Yvette‘s claw had already started to shred her shirt.

Abi, however, didn‘t seem to make matters better. “That person is the minor issue. I didn‘t place the camera in their room. The camera…” Clarice watched as a glare from Yvette caused Abi to clam up. The glowing blue eyes could do that. Still, Clarice could tell that Abi looked more worried than anyone else about the camera‘s discovery.

She then glanced at the figure, when Richard spoke. “The camera is a minor problem. This unknown person is the major issue. They were obviously spying on us, so someone knows where the school is. Someone other than those who are supposed to know, that is. The X-Men know where the school is, right Miss Frost?”

Clarice watched as Miss Frost nodded. “Yes. I‘ve been sending them weekly reports, and been receiving information back. Mind you, it still would be nice to hear a voice, even psychically.” Those last words caused a moment of silence to pass through the room. It did seem odd that the only correspondence had been from e-mails.

All of a sudden, they all heard a hiss. This made Clarice look towards the suit, and she noticed that a crack had appeared on it. She had been the closest to it, and it allowed her a first glimpse of whomever was inside the suit. Whomever it was had green skin, and almost resembled the stereotypical description of aliens. She could see very wide eyes looking out at her, and she reacted the only way she could. She screamed. “There‘s someone, or something in that suit.”

As she backed away from the suit, she noticed a few others stepping forward, one of which was Jonothan Starsmore. She was thankful that he was doing so, since she felt that was part of what a boyfriend did. Her heart started to fall, however, when Jonothan‘s psychic fire started to fade, and eventually caused the young man to collapse. She wondered if something in the suit was attacking Jono on some level, but Emma seemed to have rushed forward, not even showing any signs of distress, except a look of panic on her face. She realized that Emma had a good idea of what the cause of the problem was.

No Caption Provided

As Emma Frost looked on at the figure inside the suit, she immediate realized the threat that was going on. She quickly ordered the others into action. “Everett, you and Clarice get Jonothan to a point farthest from the suit, but still in the room. Angelo, I want you to stay near him as well.” A quick glance back towards the Hispanic mutant told her she was making the right choice. Angelo‘s skin was already starting to take on the appearance that it was melting off the boy.

As they directed students did as they were told, she heard Monet St. Croix ask, in an obviously concerned tone, “Miss Frost, what is happening to them?” She glanced over at Monet, and noticed the girl had a look of concern on her face. She wondered if it was genuine, since after the incident in Seattle, the girl seemed more and more confrontational with certain others.

Emma turned her attention to the suit again, trying to figure a way to get it to close again. It had obviously been containing what was affecting the students now. As she tried to figure it out, she answered Monet‘s question. “The figure in the suit is a mutant I‘ve heard of. He has the appropriate name of Leech. While he is conscious, his power is active, and that power is to restrict or negate other mutant powers. No doubt, there is something in him, or the power, to prevent loss of life.” With those last words, she looked at Jonothan, and was thankful that the fire had remained, but only barely there.

A scream brought her attention now to Yvette, who along with Jubilation, was trying to hold Richard still. From the look of it, Richard was screaming in pain, and seizuring. She quickly realized what was happening. Leech‘s power was expanding its range, and was affecting the young man. His power was quickly shedding what other power he had taken on, possibly the mutant vampire, since his skin darkening from the pale hue it had taken on. Obviously, the rapid change was painful for the mutant, and his body was trying to cope with it. She quickly yelled to the ones who could still move, “Abi and Monet, help Yvette and Jubilation. Richard is obviously going through a very painful return to his current norm.” At least, she hoped it was the current norm. She hated to think that Leech‘s power might restore the young man to his ability prior to meeting Yvette.

Once everyone was doing what they could to help the ones most affected, she went to studying the suit again. It was definitely very advanced technology, and had to have been made by someone with some serious finances. If that was the case, the maker‘s vanity would mean some sort of company logo on the suit. As the suit opened more, she noticed that the green skinned mutant was not a willing wearer of the suit. He had been restrained to it, and gagged as well. His eyes were open, and full of fear. She even saw what that fear said. His time was numbered.

She then noticed the insignia on the device keeping him gagged. It was one she knew all too well, and she realized the true danger they were in. She started to get up, fearing what might happen next. “We need to get out of the room. Those who can move, help move the ones who can‘t.”

She heard everyone start to move, but it was too late. A hissing was now coming from the suit, and Emma had a sinking feeling about what the cause of the hissing sound was. Sure enough, the students who had been closest to the suit started to pass out first. It also included the ones visibly affected by Leech‘s power as well. Most of the other students quickly followed, but she was surprised to see Jubilation and Yvette were still conscious.

She figured the reason was that both of them had an unnatural healing ability, or endurance. She had learned early own that Yvette had a healing factor, most likely due to her devastatingly dangerous main powers. One would have to heal quickly if cut by Yvette‘s claws. Jubilation, however, was blessed with the endurance of the vampire. Both still tried to drag Richard out of the room, but Yvette was first to collapse. Emma realized what needed to be done. “Jubilation, you need to leave and get help.”

In a bit of a foolishly redeeming quality, she saw the girl shake her head. “No can do. This team is a better team than the other one I was part of, and I don‘t plan on bailing on….” Emma was shocked when first a startled look crossed the vampire‘s face, and then one of blissful sleep. She then watched as the girl slumped over the body of Richard, and noticed that something was sticking from the posterior of the girl.

She was just losing her own consciousness when Emma saw two figures entering, both wearing gas masks. She noticed both were female, and that confirmed to Emma who was behind this. She tried to speak, but just as the name was about to cross her lips, she gave in to the knockout gas. She slumped forward, collapsing on the form of the suit, noticing that something was keeping the mutant known as Leech awake. That, and the name of who was behind one of those gas masks were the last thoughts she had before blacking out.

--

No Caption Provided

Cordelia Frost smirked, even though no one could see it behind the gas mask. The sight of her sister, Emma, collapsing to the knock out gas was priceless. She was the last of everyone there to pass out, and the most satisfying to watch. Once Emma was out, she turned to her sister, Adrienne. “Just like you called it. Looks like we have all of them as well. Didn‘t expect the vampire, though.”

No Caption Provided

She watched as her sister nodded. “Indeed. Good thing we had our little spy check it out first. Even more amazing is that our dear sister had gotten twins, one a vampire, and one not a vampire. It adds to the interesting combination of mutants she has here.” Cordelia nodded in agreement. She could already see the potential here, even with all the extra info they had received.

She then saw Adrienne open up the case she had brought in with them, and noticed the various restraints her sister was pulling out. Immediately, she knew what had to be done, and started apply one to the redheaded girl. As she did so, she heard Adrienne say, “Make sure you put the extra strong one on the vampire and the young man. We don‘t want them breaking free. Remember what your sources told me.”

Cordelia nodded, and made sure she had put it on proper. She had heard from her sources of the escapades of the two, after finding that bracelet. She had even learned of the thing that had been pursuing the two, and was even having some of her sources trying to find the thing, to offer a deal.

Once she was done, she got up, noticing her sister was finished as well. She glanced down at the figure in the suit, and gestured toward him. “Shall we put him out of his misery now?” She saw Adrienne shake her head. The answer didn’t need to be spoken, since they both knew the reason. Neither of them had seen any sign of the multi-armed woman, the one who attacked her back at the old school site. They would need this mutant‘s powers for a few minutes longer.

She then watched as Adrienne pushed a button on the suit, causing the gas to shut off. In a few minutes, everyone would start to stir, most likely surprised that they would be restrained. As she figured, as each figure started to stir, they were surprised to find themselves restrained in what appeared to be straight jackets. One, however, glared right at her and Adrienne, and she could see the malice in her sister‘s eye.

She had to admire how cool Adrienne seemed to feel about the situation, especially as her oldest sister looked down at Emma, and said, “Well, Emma, it looks like we finally can straighten out this issue about ‘My School‘.” With those two words, Cordelia could sense every eye was on them. No doubt, Emma had informed all of her charges of what Adrienne and her were trying to do, not that it mattered too much now. They were in charge of the school. The students, and their abilities, were at their disposal, and if they didn‘t want to be, well, that was what the other part of the suit was for.

Cordelia then turned her attention to the two teachers, remembering everything she had found out about the two. It would be enough to ensure enough persuasion over the two of them, until they were no longer useful. She gave them a wicked smile and said, “Don‘t think Emma‘s the only one who has problems. We know all about the two of you, and your family.” She took pleasure watching both of their eyes go wide, the obvious panic there. She was going to enjoy this.

No Caption Provided

Monet St. Croix watched in horror as things unfolded. She had decided that it was pointless to struggle at this point. Their captors, Emma‘s sisters, had made sure that no one could do anything. Right now, she paid attention, hoping to pick up on something, anything, that could help them escape.

She had to admit, that while Adrienne was currently berating Emma, and boasting over the last victory, what the other sister, Cordelia, as Emma had informed them all of, seemed to have the more powerful threat. She listened carefully as Cordelia spoke to Richard. “You know, your father had become a major thorn in our sides. We knew someone was interfering with some of the companies we were planning to acquire. We didn‘t fully know who, until after we found out he had purchased your school.”

No Caption Provided

Monet had not known that, and apparently, due to the wide eyed look on Richard‘s face, he didn‘t either. She realized it must have been that misconception that must have caused the feelings Richard had for his father. She also had to respect Yvette when the redhead spoke up. “Richard won‘t help you, and neither will I. You won‘t use any of our students, or friends, as pawns of yours.”

She froze when Adrienne stopped taunting Emma, and then turned to face Yvette. “Oh, I think he will, Yvette.” The wide eyed look that Monet saw on Yvette‘s face told her that Adrienne had struck a nerve. “He will if he doesn‘t want to see you returned to the son of a certain Ambassador.” Monet gasped as well as Yvette, and much to her horror, it had gained the attention of Adrienne Frost. “Yes, Miss St. Croix, I know all about your brother.”

At that moment, Monet started to struggle. As she did so, she tried to talk some sense into the Frost sisters. “Then you know that my brother would betray you the second he had both Yvette and Richard.” She then let out a little laugh. “If you are lucky. No doubt, he might plan on claiming both of you then.” Much to her surprise, neither looked bothered by that thought. No doubt, the two thought they had a way around any possible backstabbing. Of course, if Emma was right, both were experts on that topic.

At that point, Adrienne just smiled a wicked smile, and it scared Monet. “No doubt he would try. Of course, if he would, we will do to him what we plan to do to this school. The suit that our little captive is in has a bomb in it. Once he losses consciousness again, it will trigger. I already plan to leave Emma to the bombs mercy. Any of you who don’t want to come with me, or I deem useless, will be at the things mercy as well.” Monet gulped then, realizing what would happen if this were allowed. People would die, and all because no one noticed the obvious oddities of the school. She had a feeling something was off. Everything was too good to be true. It was possible that the Frost siblings had been the ones behind it. They could have been spying on everyone all this time, waiting for the right time to move in. Still, something else seemed to be at work.

At that moment, she heard a voice that sent a major chill through her body. “I think that explosion isn‘t going to happen as you planned.” The voice was high-pitched, whiny, and authoritative. She had the advantage of facing the one door, and was shocked by the duo that was coming in. One was what looked like a normal woman, but she had six arms, and a look on her face that said she wasn‘t one you wanted to fight against. The other was a massive blob of a being, with a manic smile, and eyes wired open. It was also entering on what looked like a mechanical spider.

Just as the two Frost sisters turned to face the being, the six armed woman seemed to launch her arms out. Three each struck the women, and for a second, Monet noticed a look of recognition on the face of Cordelia, as if the woman had see her before. Once the two collapsed, however, she heard one voice say one word. A word that made Monet realize how bad things had gotten, and that the discovery of the camera in the teacher‘s suite was the bigger threat. The word was from Abi, the girl who stole Everett from her, and the word was “Mojo.”

No Caption Provided

Spiral took a bit of pleasure when she struck down the two women. She then turned her attention to the person who spoke. “Nice to see you again, Abcissa.” She walked over to the former servant, and lifted her up with one hand. “What tipped you off?” She enjoyed the look of shock that was on the girl‘s face. It both betrayed her age, and experience in things, since she looked like a teenager again.

To Spiral‘s surprise, it was the bound Emma Frost that answered the question. “I think she suspected when she stumbled upon the channel. I‘ll admit that some of us were very suspicious. We just didn‘t put it all together until now.” She then saw an ashamed look on her face, as if she should have realized the truth sooner.

No Caption Provided

She glanced over at Mojo, and she watched as he just laughed. “Of course. I set up this new school for you, and even made sure you thought you were in touch with the X-Men. They are still searching for you. I ever made sure the school was well stocked. I also made sure that Abcissa was allowed to cross paths with you when she did. You all are good for ratings, especially the lovebirds.” She watched as he motioned towards the two teachers, who looked horrified. Most likely, they had been unaware of all that Mojo had done, and had been doing.

After the shock of the news passed, Spiral watched as the gray skinned young man, Angelo Espinosa, voiced the question she was sure on all their minds. “So what are your plans now? Build us another school, and continue taping our lives as some sick reality show.” She almost wanted to smack him for using such a flippant tone, but since they were all bound in restraints, she figured that was expected.

She decided to answer the question for Mojo, who seemed to have an annoyed look on his face. “Mojo had to escalate some of this plans, in part due to the discovery of the cameras, and Adrienne‘s bomb. He was going to bring you all to the Mojo-verse in due time, to take part in some shows. Don‘t worry about places to stay, however. We are bringing the school building along.” She enjoyed the look of horror that crossed over everyone’s faces. It was evident that Abcissa had told them about Mojo‘s methods, and shows.

She heard Mojo start to laugh again as he expanded on the plan. “Yes, I have a few shows in mind. I have a action packed show featuring the Frost sisters, as Emma fights against the evil duo of Adrienne and Cordelia.” Spiral smirked as the two other sisters realized that they had now been pulled into Mojo‘s brand of mayhem, and they weren‘t happy at all.

Mojo then continued. “For Angelo, Jonothan, and Clarice, I have a nice show about three mutants avoiding a group of determined mutant hunters.” She noticed the worried looks on the faces of those three, and then looked over at the others as Mojo continued. “I also have a clever idea for reviving your show, Abcissa. With Everett as a love interest, and Monet as your rival for his attention, it will do well. Of course, we also have a vampire Jubilation Lee to be your enemy. The viewers will eat it up, and we won‘t have to resort to the stuff we used last time.”

She noticed a brief look of relief cross the mutant‘s face, only to be replaced by horror. She then saw the look of horror occur on the two teachers, and she just nodded, speaking to them as she did so. “Mojo plans to have you two star in a bunch of movies. One of you rescuing the other, in a way that ends in a way similar to what you two did on her birthday.” In that moment, the two both paled, no doubt scared of performing on camera. Mojo already had something in place to guarantee it would happen.

Mojo then nodded, and turned to her. She knew what he was going to say before he said it. “Alright. Let‘s get this school back to the Mojo-verse. It‘s time to get them started. Remember, we leave no trace. I don‘t want the X-Men butting their heads in yet, as well as Miss St. Croix‘s brother.” She nodded, realizing that both were threats in different ways. Still, leaving behind the mutant in the suit so the bomb would go off when they disappeared would deter them for a while. She then started to push the buttons on the device to return them to the Mojo-Verse.

No Caption Provided

Outside the school, D.O.A. sat watching the place, making note of the two people who had entered the school. He turned his attention to the minion of Emplate that was with him, the former mutant school student, Paige Guthrie. He had been impressed by how the newest thrall had used the power she had taken from the dead mutant. “Nicely done. I can start triangulating a way to get the lighthouse here.”

No Caption Provided

As he started to do that, he heard Paige say, “Indeed. The only complication was Frost‘s sisters going in. They may deal with Emplate, but they won‘t give up a prize until they exploit it.” He nodded, knowing a bit about how the other Frosts operated. They were very shrewd business women, and had low scruple.

He froze as his device started to pick up some strange signals. He looked up at the school grounds, and noticed a haze was starting to appear around the place. It was something he was already familiar with, since the lighthouse had a similar feature. “This isn‘t good. Someone made that building so it could travel between dimensions. It‘s starting the process to do so.”

To his surprise, he saw Paige get up, and start to head towards the building. “Will you be able to trace it if I go in?” He nodded, since she had a special communications device on her that he had developed. “I shall sneak in then. It will also give me the chance to possibly figure a way to catch our main quarry.” He nodded in agreement with that. Emplate had given her strict orders to wait before attempting anything.

As she ran into the fuzzy scene, becoming fuzzy herself before both her and the school disappeared. He then pulled out his communication device out, and turned the dial until he knew Emplate would be listening. “Sir, I have news about the school.”

He waited for a moment, looking out at the scene, and noticing something starting to fall towards the ground. He wasn‘t sure what it was, but something warned him to be careful. As it neared the ground, Emplate finally responded. “What have you two found out.”

D.O.A. ducked behind a nearby object, and then answered. “We had found the school, but someone who has some serious tech just made it jump dimensions. Paige had the idea to get on the grounds before it disappeared, so I can triangulate its location.” He ducked down as an explosion rocked the area, and then returned to the conversation. “Unfortunately, Emma‘s sisters had also found the school, and had another plan in motion. I don‘t think they expected what happened though.”

After that, he wondered what his master would want done next. The school had disappeared, but they had a way to find out where it was. He was certain the choice would be to come back so they could follow the school. He was surprised when Emplate finally responded. “Stay there for a bit yet. I have a feeling that someone else might appear. Once they do, I want you to observe, and then come back to me.”

He acknowledged the command, and then returned to watching the scene. He wasn‘t sure who else would arrive, but there were only two possibilities. Either then X-Men would show up, or the Thunderbolts. Which ever team appeared, he would have to be careful what he did. Both would not look on him favorably, but if the worse case scenario happened, he could find a way to use the potential information as a way to distract, or even make a deal with, whomever might arrive to find the school.

Next Issue : Deals and Contracts

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@richgenx: The Building has left the Universe. Mojo has finally arrived! Now let's see what happens to a certain Rich Gen Xs ratings

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Awesome chapter!!! Now things are really starting to get intense! I wonder what kind of games Mojo has in store for the students...