RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RichGenX

For more Marvel Mayhem follow this link tothe library

Go to our Facebook page to keep an eye out for other stories, as well as upcoming info about our titles.

In the last issue: The students and staff started to get settled into their new location, but as they have, new problems have started to appear. A new threat is looming, but another threat seemed to be taking a break. What is worse was that they learned of a weakness developed thanks to the time in the Mojoverse.

Previous issues: The New School

No Caption Provided

Attention: Generation X and their villains, as well as any other mutant mentioned in this work, is property of Marvel Comics. The character Richard Cale is one of my own development. There will be changes to some of the characters background, as this work is part of Marvel Mayhem on ComicVine.com.

====================================================

Issue 14: Recruitment

No Caption Provided

Doreen Green entered the room that was where she was interviewing for a teaching job. While she wasn't fully certain how she had been selected for this job, she accepted the opportunity under slightly false pretenses. It was also a slight change of pace from being the unlikely super heroine she turned into. Given her powers, she actually enjoyed the fact that no one seemed to take her seriously, allowing her to get the drop on any foe. It was an advantage she was hoping would come in handy with her current mission.

She walked up to a chair in the room placed in front of a desk with two people behind it. The woman she recognized as Emma Frost. She knew the female mutant a bit because of her reputation. The woman had been, at one time, one of the bad mutants, but the rumor was that she was now on the side of the angels. Doreen kept that in mind as the woman motioned to the chair and said, "Please sit down, Miss Green."

She nodded, and carefully sat down in the chair. She found that she always had to mentally keep track of her bushy tail when ever doing that. It was the only downside she had seen in her mutant powers. Of course, being gifted with a human sized squirrel's tail, as well as the ability to communicate with the creatures, had more benefits than people wanted to admit to. Once she was down, she looked at the two headmasters and said, "Thank you for offering me this position."

No Caption Provided

The red-haired man next to Emma Frost was unknown to her, but the accent he had told her he was native to Ireland, where the school the X-Men sent her to was located. "And we thank ye for accepting. Out of curiosity, where is ye little friend going?" She glanced down, noticing that her black squirrel with the pink bow, Tippy-Toe, had run down to the floor, and seemed to be off to someplace behind her.

Doreen smiled at the two headmasters, and said "Tippy-Toe is just checking things out. She likes to do a bit of recon when we go someplace new." She nodded, and sensed that Tippy-Toe had found something that surprised her. She wouldn't let on to that just yet. She had a feeling the headmasters didn't know the extent of her powers. She decided, however, to find out what her job as teacher would be, and how she had come to their attention. "Just exactly why did I catch your interest, and what would I be doing?"

She watched Emma as the woman talked, trying to see anything that might seem untrustworthy. “As you know, this is a branch of the Xavier School. It was initially established to teach new mutants not only about their powers, but also educate them about a very dangerous threat to mutant kind.” She noticed a worried look crossed Emma‘s face at that moment. “Miss Green, I hope you haven‘t come across this, but have you seen any figures with mouths on their hands?”

For a moment, she felt a chill go through her. A few months ago, she had been near Seattle when some of the squirrels had warned her of the strange things going about. While she was not afraid of villains, the fear coming from the squirrel had been enough to make her tail go extra bushy now. “I‘ve heard of something like that. I had been out in the Seattle area some time back, and the squirrels were telling me that a lot of things like that were in that area.” She then noticed a sad look crossing Emma‘s face, and a thought cross her face. “You were there. You fought them.”

While Emma didn‘t answer, she heard the Irishman answer. “Aye, that she was. She had taken her student there, as well as the two teachers, in hopes of warning the refugees. They ended up walking into an ambush. You see, the other teachers have been on the move, trying to avoid capture from the one in charge of those things, a mutant vampire known as Emplate.” Once again, she felt the chill go through her, and she wished Tippy-Toe would get back to her.

She then noticed that Emma seemed to have composed herself. It was obvious to her that Seattle had been a major blow to the woman. “It turned out that one of the students had been a spy for Emplate. On top of that, my sisters had managed to usurp control of the school from me, so we had gone to a new place. More misfortune followed us there, since the place was secretly set up by a maniac intent on exploiting us. After that, we were moved here, with new students, and, sadly, new problems. Due to the betrayals we‘ve had, I must ask you now where your loyalties lie.”

Doreen knew she shouldn‘t lie now. The threat these kids were facing needed to be fought, and the students needed the training. While she wasn‘t an expert, she‘d gladly learn from the teachers as well. Still, she had taken on a mission, on her own, to help a woman who was searching for someone. She had to be honest about that. “I will be loyal to the school, Miss Frost, but I also came here to help stop a psychopath. I don‘t know if you‘ve heard the news lately, but someone from England has been in pursuit of a woman who has been killing men, and has taken the woman‘s fiancé hostage.” As those last words left her mouth, she noticed the two headmasters looking at one another, a worried look on their faces, but something seemed to tell her that they had heard that news.

It was at that moment Tippy-Toe came back to her. She noticed her friend climbing up to her shoulder, but as the squirrel did that, she heard the man say, “Aye, we have heard about that. We know a little bit more about the situation than ye might think.” She then noticed the Irish man was looking in her direction and said, “And I think yur wee lass is going to tell ye something we knew, and she just learned.”

That remark puzzled Doreen, but she decided to turn her attention to the squirrel. Something about Tippy-Toe‘s actions seemed to hint that she had found something out, so she looked her in the eye and said, “Tippy-Toe, what did you find out? Is it something about the…”

No Caption Provided

She never finished the statement, because Tippy-Toe was already chittering out what she had learned in the language of the squirrels. It was one she easily understood, even though the others wouldn‘t understand. The words she heard shocked her. “That woman we were going to help has been lying. Turns out she‘s the bad one, and the girl she‘s pursuing isn‘t the killer. The guy even says he’s supposed to be her next victim.” Those last words didn’t make sense in her mind, until she looked over where she was certain Tippy-Toe had come from, and to her shock, there stood the very guy she had come to find and rescue. The only difference from what she knew about him, however, was that now he had a squirrel tail like hers, and seemed to have her ability as well. The way the woman had spoken, her fiancé wasn’t supposed to be a mutant. Obviously, there was more to the story than meets the eye, and if what Tippy-Toe had been told was correct, she wasn’t about to help someone that vile.

No Caption Provided

Emma noticed the concerned look on Doreen‘s face, especially as they all looked on at Richard. While she had seen Richard‘s ability take on various mutant traits, the tail was by far the strangest. When she first saw Doreen, she thought the tail was part of the costume, but now she realized it was real. In fact, it even offered proof of why Doreen had been suggested to teach at the school.

She also noticed the silence was lasting way too long, and decided to break it. She looked at Doreen, but said, “So the tail is part of her mutation.” She saw Richard nod, but she continued speaking to Doreen. “As you can see, Miss Green, Richard has a rather unique power, which allows him to fully mimic another mutant‘s power and memories. I‘m guessing that he told Tippy-Toe about the young woman you thought you were trying to help.” When she saw the young lady nod, Emma continued, then you know that she isn’t what she seems. Richard had arrived here while he and Yvette were on the run from Emplate. As you can figure, Yvette, who you meet in a bit, is not the murderer the other woman claims she is.”

At those last words, she saw Doreen look at her, and mentioned the one thing that would be hard for anyone to defend against, given the past Richard and Yvette had had. “How can you be certain about that? There is a whole chain of mysterious murders, and nothing to say that the girl‘s claims are wrong. How can you prove that Yvette isn‘t the murderer?” Emma had to admit to herself that Doreen’s points were valid, had she not known about what Sean had discovered after the word came out.

She glanced at Sean, who had pulled out a manila folder. She noticed that Doreen’s eyes were focused on it, as well as Richard’s. She knew this would be a shock to him, but they had kept it secret for a reason. She then watched as Sean opened the folder, and turned it for Doreen to see. “Lass, I had checked with Interpol to look into some things. Did ye know that during one of those murders, there is a photo that ironically clears Yvette. I’m sure she and Richard don’t want to talk much about it, but this was taken on a night when something happened at little hotel in Moscow. I won’t say where Interpol had initially found it, but the owner of the hotel had hidden cameras set up. While the guy she was with managed to have his face not seen by the camera, Yvette in this state of undress is shown bolting from the room. The timestamp on the picture also confirms that the time it happened is so close to the time of death of the victim on that day, matching time difference in time zones.”

Emma noticed that everyone was focused on the picture, however the facial expressions were different. Doreen looked on in surprise, her eyes wide. Richard, however, had turned bright red, and had she not realized his embarrassment, she would have sworn he was activating Yvette’s power. She then heard him speak. “That was the night Emplate attacked us, just as we started giving into the attraction between us. The attack happened just before I literally cut my way through the one wall. We had no time to think, and all we could grab was my shirt and a robe. Her shirt had gone missing that night. We only found out not to long ago that Mojo had started pursuing us at that time as well. He was the one who had planted the shirt at the second school location.” Emma realized what had made the two teachers start to suspect the second school location. It had been a shame they only found out the truth when it was too late. Now, however, they were diffusing the lies before too much damage could be done. At least she was hoping that.

Emma turned her attention back to Doreen, who seemed to radiate a sense of acceptance. She didn’t want to read the girl’s mind, but waited until Doreen finally said, “Alright. I believe you, and I believe Tippy-Toe as well. Unfortunately, the rest of the world is believing the lie. We are going to need something to happen to expose the lie. Is there any way her victims could survive?”

She glanced over at Richard, knowing he had taken on the powers of his so-called fiancée, and saw him shrug. It wasn’t a gesture she wanted to see from him, but when he spoke, she understood why. “I honestly can’t answer that. When she approached me at the restaurant in New York, I got a glimpse of her power. She has an actual ‘kiss of death‘. When she kisses a guy, if it is limited to just guys, she steals their life away from them.” Emma had to admit that it did sound grim, but there had to be some way to find out the truth, one that would not mean the loss of life.

She nodded, and noticed that Doreen seemed to be accepting the truth. She sat back and said, “I’m glad you realize the truth, Miss Green. I hope that also means you will be remaining at the school as a teacher.” She saw Miss Green nod, and at that moment, she felt two emotions. The first was of happy relief. It was coming from everyone in the room, since hearing the girl tell about her original mission was a bit worrisome. Even when her posting was suggested, it had been mentioned that Squirrel Girl was the ultimate person when it came to being underestimated.

The second emotion, however, was anger. It hit her hard, and from the way Richard had staggered, he had felt it too. It also had come from outside the room. In an instant, she saw Sean get up and help Richard. She also noticed that Doreen had also rushed to Richard’s side. This meant that she was the only one who was looking for the source of the anger, although she had a good idea of who it might be.

When she reached the door to the room, she looked out, and saw no one was in the area. No doubt if it was who she thought it was, then they were already away from the area, and did it by using flight, or by hovering. She had noticed that the person in question was using that power more and more. Then, without looking back in the room, she just said to the others, “I think it’s high time that we discuss the problem of Monet with the others. I think she’s already been poisoning the other students thoughts.” She didn’t glance back at the others, but she felt that the others agreed with her. She then backed into the room, hoping that her last statement had not been over heard.

No Caption Provided

Monet St. Croix was mad, and she was sure everyone in the school was feeling it. She was certain nobody knew why, but she still was being careful about it. She had already determined the secret reason why the new teacher was here. She had successfully scanned it from the woman’s mind. She had been hoping that nothing would have been able to convince the woman of the truth, since she wanted Yvette out of the school now. In fact, the presence of both teachers was a problem to her budding plans.

It was true that she had been trying to keep the doubts in the mind of Doreen Green, but she had not anticipated Richard Cale being part of the interview and taking on the woman’s powers. If it had been planned, it had been a good one. Minutes prior, she was certain that no one was aware of what was happening. Hearing Emma Frost’s last words, however, had changed her thoughts about that. Somehow, Emma, and possibly the others, was suspecting what was happening to her. She wasn’t sure how they suspected it, but she had a feeling it was linked to both Richard and Yvette having been victims of her brother.

No Caption Provided

The sound of footsteps made her return to the floor, especially as she recognized the thought patterns approaching. It was Roxanne Williams, whom she had taken on as a ‘lover‘. It was all an act, but the crystal skinned girl didn’t know that. Once the girl came into view, Monet smiled, and asked, “Roxy, what are you doing here?”

She noticed Roxanne gave her a slight smile. Obviously the girl was convinced that Monet had feelings for her. It would just make it easier, Monet thought, to enthrall her. For now, she kept up the act as the girl responded. “I was just coming up to check out the new teacher. Some of the other students seemed to hint that she was a looker.”

Monet nodded, and then shrugged. “I don’t know about that. While she does have a nice figure, she also has a squirrel’s tail. Do you think you could deal with that bushy thing, or would you prefer someone who doesn’t have a tail?” To emphasize her statement, she turned around and patted her behind. She looked back at Roxy, and noticed that the girl was doing as she expected.

She saw Roxy then give an approving nod. “True. That tail could be a problem, and I doubt it would make any alone time easier.” She noticed Roxy winking at her as she said that. It even gave Monet the idea that now was the time to further her control over Roxanne.

Monet started walking in the direction of the dorms. She made sure her walk had a slight sashay in it. Sure enough, she heard Roxy following her. As they entered the area, Monet said, “They are trying to make sure she’s blind to the truth about Yvette.”

To her surprise, she heard Roxy say, “I know what you keep saying, Monet, but I’m starting to wonder about it. I was in England when one of those murders happened. My parents were doing a concert there, and that was at the time of the incident in Seattle. How could she be here and there at the same time?” That thought worried Monet. If Roxy started doubting her, she would need to fully thrall her. That would reveal to everyone what was going on with her.

She was distracted from that thought for a moment when Heather Cameron rushed by. The girl looked like she was heading somewhere important, and caused a few more alerts to go off in Monet’s mind. Heather was the only one who didn’t give any credit to Monet’s claims about Yvette. The students she had first arrived with had not been buying it, but she had hoped she could be controlling all the new students. Obviously, something was protecting the girl against her attempts. Was that part of the powers the girl had?

As they neared her dorm room, she heard Roxy say, “I guess Heather is heading off to ask about the odd things her powers are doing again.” Monet spun on her heels to look at Roxy. She even raised an eyebrow, which she hoped was a universal signal that something odd was just heard. Obviously, Roxy picked up on it as she said, “She’s been noticing that her powers seem to go active every once in a while.” Those words alone confirmed Monet’s fear about the girl, and her powers.

Monet realized then that they were at her dorm room door. She opened her door, and motioned for Roxy to enter. “Hey, Roxy, how about you tell me more about that inside.” She gave a wink, knowing the girl with crystalline skin would take the bait, thinking more would happen than just talking. While that was the truth, what Roxy thought might happen, and what would happen would be two different things. In fact, once Roxy was in the room, Monet closed the door, and let the mouths appear on the palms of her hands. After everything that had happened, now was the perfect time to have a bit of a nosh, and to begin enthralling Roxy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everett Thomas entered one of the classrooms in the building with Abcissa at his side. Their relationship had evolved so much that they almost seemed inseparable. He didn’t mind that, but he knew it might concern some of the teachers. Right now, however, the relationship wasn’t the thing to talk about. They were arriving with the other couples that had formed from the group of original students. To their right was Jonothan Evans Starsmore and Clarice Ferguson, and to their left was Angelo Espinosa and the vampire Jubilation Lee, although, everyone seemed to notice that her skin had seemed to have a bit more color than before.

No Caption Provided

They all saw a sight that worried them when they were in the room. Yvette was pacing back and forth in the room. They knew she was getting a bad case of cabin fever, since the teacher couldn‘t leave the school. That was because of someone framing her for murder, and that discovery came during their recent encounter with the Thunderbolts. Not all the details were known to the students, but he had a feeling that might change now.

He sat down, and looked over as the other staff entered the room. He was surprised to see a new teacher, especially by the fact that she had a squirrel‘s tail. He wondered if it was real, or fake. A slight twitch of it told him it was real. He noticed she moved off to the side, and he then saw Richard and Emma move to the front of the room, as Sean went over to stand next to the new teacher. He then saw Emma was looking around as Richard put his arm around Yvette, and the redhead seemed to be calming down.

After a moment, he saw Heather enter. He wondered if any more of the new students were arriving, and Monet, but as Heather sat down, he heard Emma say, “Alright, now that we are all here, this meeting will begin. First off, I am introducing all of you to your new teacher, Doreen Green. She goes by the code name Squirrel Girl, but don‘t let that, nor her appearance, fool you. We have been informed that she had taken down Dr. Doom.”

Everett felt his eyes go wide at that statement. That woman defeated Doctor Doom. He wanted to ask how she managed it, but when Richard spoke, he put the thought out of his mind. “I‘m sure you can ask Miss Green about that later. The purpose of this meeting now is to bring you up to speed on a new threat. I‘m sorry to say that we kept this info from you until now, but once you hear it, you‘ll understand why.” Those words puzzled Everett, but for some reason, he could have sworn Abi knew.

No Caption Provided

He glanced over as he heard Angelo Espinosa ask a question that he had just started to wonder, since he noticed one of the original students was missing. “Does this have anything to do with why Monet isn‘t here?” He had noticed that there was something strange going on with Monet. For a while now, she was acting more hostile to people, and he had even heard her putting down Yvette more and more. He thought something had been reconciled back in Seattle, but now he wasn‘t so sure.

He noticed that Yvette finally spoke, and to his surprise, she had started to stutter. He had never known her to stutter, but it must have something to do with why she had not left the school grounds now. “B-b-before w-w-we c-c-came t-t-to Irel-l-land,” he noticed she paused, but Richard had taken Yvette‘s hand, and she seemed to calm down. After a moment, she started again. “Before we came to Ireland, we got in touch with Monet‘s father, to try and find out if she had any other problems, and what else we could find out about Emplate. He told us that Monet might have started transforming into an Emplate as well, especially if she has been using her abilities more. There is also the fact that Richard and I seem to sense Emplate whenever we are near her.”

Everett couldn‘t believe what he was hearing. There was no way Monet could be transforming into a monster like her brother. He then stood up and said, “How can you think that? Remember how much she fought the thralls in Seattle, as well as in the Mojoverse. She hated them with a passion.” He noticed some of the others nodding with him, however, none of the staff were nodding in agreement.

He waited, and then Richard responded. “Of course she would. If she was becoming a rival to her brother, she would strike any thing he was linked to. She would do the same if she amasses a group of thralls. But let me ask this, Everett. If she wasn‘t becoming a thrall, why has she started bad mouthing Yvette, and turning the students, other than Heather against us.” Everett wanted to respond, but he had no response. It was very damning stuff, and as he thought about it more, it made perfect sense.

He then glanced over at Heather, and notice that the girl looked very worried. He wondered what might have caused that, but then recalled that Monet had started getting close with Roxanne. It also made another realization cross his mind. Monet had given him some of the same looks when they first formed the school. Was it possible that she was only flirting back then just to turn him into a thrall? Deep down, he didn‘t think that was the case, but something in him made him think it was possible, and if so, Roxanne was in more danger than any of the others realized.

No Caption Provided

Heather Cameron had taken in this news, and started to get up. She had to warn Roxanne about the danger she was in. She even said it as she stood. “I need to get back to the dorms. Roxanne is in trouble. We need to rescue her before its too late.”

She was surprised when Emma stood in front of the doorway to the room. It didn‘t make sense, especially if the threat was as serious as they thought. She was then appalled when Emma just said, “I‘m afraid that at this moment, it may already be too late. If we didn‘t have to worry about Yvette being framed for murder, I would whole heartedly agree with you. The sad thing is that right now, we must hold our ground, and fortify our own defenses.”

Again, she wanted to protest, but Yvette spoke again. She glanced at the teacher, and noticed that she was squeezing the other teacher‘s hand. “Right now, we have to hope for a few things. First off, we have to hope that Monet hasn‘t supped yet. At this point, I think that is a long shot, so we will have to assume she‘s become one. If that‘s the case, she may be working things a bit differently than her brother. She‘s being more subtle. She‘s not going to fully enthrall people, but nudge their minds the way she wants them to think. If she enthralls Roxy, then it might be slow. Putting the hunger in her will be a way to control her, and control when she fully enthralled. We may have to watch for signs of hunger, even though they have eaten. Also, we will have to up our psychic barriers. It is something we all need to do, even though some of ours have been severely weakened.” Heather noticed that with that statement, Yvette looked down, almost ashamed.

At that point, it was the other headmaster, Sean, who spoke up. “Heather, lass, you were called to this meeting since you seem to be the only new student not being influenced by Monet.” At those words, Heather recalled that she had felt her power activate from time to time. It was something she was going to ask Yvette about again today, but if it was linked to Monet‘s attempts, it made complete sense.

At that point, Richard then said, "Now that you all know what is going on, you will all have to be on your guards, but also act like you don't know. The moment she suspects we are on to her, she will escalate whatever plans she has in the works. Is that understood?" She looked around, noticing that everyone was nodding. She did so as well, realizing that while it wasn't good that they couldn't help undo the damage being done to the other students at the school, the need to keep quiet about knowing what was going on was probably better.

Heather watched as everyone was dismissed. For a moment, she felt a bit envious of all the couples, but she knew that all had a lot more time to form. She then hung back, but not because she didn't want to intrude. She had wanted to ask either Yvette or Richard how they understood so much about mutant powers, and Emplate. To her surprise, she wasn't the only one hanging back. While the headmasters had left, the new teacher was also hanging back. This gave Heather another chance to see the bushy tail the new teacher had. It was almost a comical sight, and for a moment, she wasn't sure she wanted to take the woman seriously.

She put that thought aside, and then walked up to the teachers, noticing Yvette was now sitting down. Richard was obviously doing all he could to comfort her, while the new teacher leaned on the desk they were all at. Part of her wanted to ask them all how bad it was for Yvette right now, and the concern for her teacher overrode trying to understand her powers. “Are you alright, Miss Yvette?”

To her surprise, it was the new teacher who answered. “She is obviously upset. Someone accused her of murder, and the authorities are getting involved worldwide. She should take solace that Interpol isn’t getting involve.” She watched as the new teacher looked at Yvette and said, “It’s a good thing that they have that picture.” She noticed a puzzled look cross Yvette’s face, and a slightly panicked look crossed Richard’s face.

Heather quickly figured out that something must not have been communicated between the two teachers, so she quickly said, “I guess that is a plus. I know I heard something pop up on the news before I was summoned here.” The way all the eyes focused on her as the last words left her mouth told her that it might not have been the thing to say. She gulped, and then mentioned what she saw. “I had seen a news report, about the murders. The news said that a current lead seems to put the mysterious murdered is in Ireland, and that all the police in the country are being asked to help.” The wide eyed looks on all the teachers’ faces told Heather it wasn’t something they needed to hear. She quickly realized that it also meant that the school might be in more danger than it had been already.

Quinn Taylor sat in the car that was just now arriving in one Irish town. From her vantage point, she could see the castle on the far edge of the town. Almost every town in Ireland seemed to have one. Any one of them could have been the school she was looking for. Since she hadn’t heard yet, she was certain she had yet to find the place. All she needed to do now was rally some more sympathetic souls together. She just hoped she would find them soon before she needed to kiss another person again. She had abstained for a while now, but soon, she’d need to kiss again.

That thought was on her mind when her phone rang. She already knew who was calling, although she didn’t know their name. She quickly answered the call, certain she was going to receive some good news. “It’s good to hear from you. I just arrived in another Irish town with a castle. I’m not sure if it is the school, but…”

She was cut off when her ‘partner’ spoke over her. “I know where you are. The castle is the school. It’s good you finally got here, since things have to escalate. I am falling under suspicion.” Quinn gasped when she heard that last part. The person on the other end of the phone call was her best chance at getting her ‘fiancé’.

She quickly got out of the car, and started pacing along side the car. “I understand. I’ve been busy while trying to find the right town. I have a few places ready to arrest her on sight. I can even get all the people to come here immediately.” She stopped speaking then, letting the full impact of the words get through to her ‘partner’.

After several minutes of silence, her partner finally spoke. “Good. You will need to start rallying them together into town. Before a week passes, I will tell you when to get the crowd outside the school. I want to be certain that our targets can’t avoid their fate.” She was completely onboard with that idea. She wasn’t entirely certain how it would be pulled off, but her ‘partner’ had said psychic abilities would be involved. She wasn’t sure what that would involve, but she was certain it would be enough to get Richard into her arms.

She looked around for a moment, trying to place where the police was in this town, and finally located it. That would be the first place she would visit. She didn’t understand why Interpol wasn’t involved, but she would be able to get them involved in enough time. All she would need to do was get enough public outcry, and that should get them looking into it. Then all it would take is planting the appropriate clues.

Quinn brought her mind back to the moment, and said, “Don’t worry. I’ve located the police, and once I’m done on the phone with you, I’ll start sowing the seeds of hatred for that trollop.” Just the thought of the girl known only as Yvette in a jail cell for the rest of her natural life brought a smile to her face.

All of a sudden, her partner’s voice turned stern. “Just make sure nothing happens to jeopardize things. If anything comes up that makes you look guilty, then this plan is ruined, and I shall make sure you pay for your mistake.” The phone call was then ended, and for the first time, Quinn felt in fear of her partner in this venture. She was certain nothing could go wrong, since all her victims were dead. No man had ever survived her kiss.

She then opened the door, and said, “Mother, get us a room at the local inn. I’m going to start getting the police on our side.” She saw her mother nod, and then drive the vehicle off. She then made her way to the police station, to set up another level of framing on Yvette, and to get at the man whose death would secure her immunity from her crimes.

No Caption Provided

Miranda Leevald looked over the two recent playthings Mojo had sent her. They weren’t the best ones, since they broke so easily, but they were so consumed by lust that they couldn’t think straight. All they could do was give in to their lust, which made them perfect tools for her to use. They would do anything for her, just so they could have an amazing time with one another.

Of course, they were nothing compared to the two Mojo was letting her work with. Although she only physically interacted with them once, she knew she broke through to their deepest lusts at that time. It would have been child’s play to turn them into loyal followers, had Mojo allowed her more time with them. Instead, he had his ratings, and the movies involving all those intimate moments were ratings gold for him. For her, two powerful followers like those two would allow her a chance to escape her life there.

No Caption Provided

Almost as if Mojo could sense her thoughts, she saw a screen come to life in her abode. Her first instinct was to ignore it, and enjoy the show her two playthings were providing. She knew, though, that Mojo would eventually force his call in. She turned toward the screen the call would appear on, and placed her arms behind her back. When the screen came to life, she smiled as Mojo said, “Well, that was quick, X-Stacy. Does that mean your….” She watched the look on his face as he looked at her. She had decided to go without clothing.

She nodded, and then looked at Mojo. She moved just a little, and the light caught the curves of her snake-skinned body. “Is there a problem, Mojo?” If the excuse for a life form would have been there in person, she was certain she would have controlled him by now. Unfortunately, he usually kept his distance from her.

Miranda watched as Mojo shook his head, and then said, “No. No problems, but I’m still trying to get your pervious guest stars back.” She nodded, and he continued. “There is still potential in their star power, and I would not mind having them in your control. After they ruined all the videos, they will need to be controlled once they are back here. I just need to find them again.”

She took that in, realizing what it meant. Mojo was willing to put those two powerful mutants under her control. She wouldn’t let on how much that pleased her, but if he wanted to find them quicker, he would send her back to Earth. She decided to distract Mojo a bit by stretching her arms, thrusting her shapely body towards Mojo’s image. “It will be nice to have them back. I can still feel their lust.”

She noticed Mojo’s smile got a bit more manic. “Indeed. That movie had some sort of impact on them. I know the school moved again, but the exact location I don’t know yet.” She then noticed the look Mojo was giving her. “I would have you find them, but I have a feeling you don’t just want them as playthings.” She frowned just a little. She had been certain that Mojo would not trust her. Of course, she had also given Mojo a good deal of movies herself. She just wished she understood what was so special about those two.

She shrugged, and then responded to the statement. “It is your choice. Just remember, Mojo, if I returned to Earth for you, I could locate them in no time.” She then turned off the video communication he had established. She wasn’t going to tell him just how much insight she got into her playthings. Besides, he didn’t need to know how many times they had given into the fantasy she put them in. When ever they did, she felt their minds. It made her smile in delight any time it happened. She did, however, want to find them, especially after one of those times when she had felt them starting to give into the fantasy, and it just stopped. She wasn’t sure why, but she wanted to know. It was the one break she had in her influence, and she had to know how, so she could prevent it from happening again.

End Issue.

Next Issue : A Chink In The Armour

From the author:

I must apologize for the lateness of this issue of Learning Gen-X Style. The past few months, I've had a lot going on. The month of June was the worst since my parents had moved out of our family home. Helping get not only their stuff out of the house, as well as the remained of our stuff led to the delay in this issue. Luckily, with that done now, things can start getting back to normal.

As always, I want to thank all the readers for various things. First off, thank you for reading. I try to make all these issues worth while for you. I also want to thank you for being so patient. I know I usually only post something once a month, but it gives me time to plan out and write a good story for you all. I also want to thank those readers who have commented, and let me know you've been reading my series. Also, if you want to know about the situation with the Thunderbolts, well, @impurestcheese is working on that, and that will take place prior to this issue, timeline wise. Looks like it will also be a five issue series.

For those who have been enjoying my work here, I invite you to check out my work on Fanfiction.net. Also, in the past few months, I have started ePublishing, and invite all of you to look into my first publication, an adaptation of an audio play. Here it is for Kindle, and on Smashwords, and for the Nook.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@richgenx: Cool thanks for giving us a good series. Plenty to get excited about so keep up the good work.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@impurestcheese: Thanks Cheese. It means alot to hear that. I do wish I would hear from other readers.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14