MARVEL MAYHEM - Jester's 11 #4 - And you know him How?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

All Characters are Owned by Marvel Comics

For more Marvel Mayhem follow this link to the library page - Marvel Mayhem Library

Jester's 11 #4 - And you know him How?

Staring...

Jester - Fooling Around

Vapour - Salt of the Earth

Speed Demon - Fast and Furrious

Diamondback - Shining Bright

Volcana - Miss Hellfire

Snake Marston - Bending over Backwards

Oriole - Smoked Turkey

X-Ray - Buzzing

Overrider - Broken Down

8-Ball - Playing the Game

Drill - About to be Burnt

And Introducing...

Klaw - Master of Sound

No Caption Provided

Snake Marston stood alongside Diamondback and 8-Ball outside the gaudy fun house located on Conny Island watching as Overrider placed the small brass rivet on the plastic gravestone outside the ghost train ride. Of all the crew only a few had come out to say farewell to Brass, and despite the cheesy setting and lack of body. Dressed in black Overrider returned to the crowd still teary eyed before getting an awkward hug from Snake and a pat on the back from 8-Ball.

"Thank you for coming." Overrider sobbed, "It would have meant a lot to him."

"Well Brass was a good robot." Snake replied, "Proper looking as well, not like those ones that SHIELD uses."

"The most important thing is that your okay." Diamondback said as she rubbed his shoulder, "If you need anything then come to us and we'll see what we can do."

"Oh this is touching." A sardonic voice his accent sounding like a sneer. Turning to face the speaker the assorted villains saw a man dressed in a trench coat and a hooded coat standing in front of the dilapidated carousel. "You are meant to be survivors, the strongest you're employer could find yet here you are sobbing like children after their favourite pet has been ran over. Pathetic."

"Hey buddy the guy just lost his best friend so show a little respect." 8-Ball hissed as the stranger walked down the path, a slight buzzing sound filling the area and causing the mourners teeth to tingle.

No Caption Provided

"I will show you something." The stranger snarled. "Why you're services are no longer required by the Jester." On the word Jester he lashed out with a sonic blast that ripped his coat to reveal the purple sallow faced man known as Ulysses Klaw. "Come now prove that I am wrong." He said as the mourners sprang into action, pulling out a wide array of concealed weapons from there formal suit sleeves and trousers.

"I don't know why you are here Klaw but news flash we don't need you." Diamondback screeched as she threw a wide arc of diamond shaped throwing knives at the intruder, the few not intercepted by a hard sound shield simply slicing through Klaw's body harmlessly. With a hollow chuckle Klaw reached out and trapped Diamondback in a solid sound diamond before turning to face Overrider, the weeping villain emptying the magazine of his Desert Eagle into Klaw before his adversary reacted.

"Is that the best you can do mutant filth or do you need you're robot to do any serious damage?" He mocked. With a roar Overrider threw a punch at Klaw before being blasted by a focused beam of sound into the wall of the fun house. "Next." Klaw snorted as 8-Ball and Snake rushed him together, the former armed with a pool cue and the later with a pair of riot control batons the tips carrying retractable blades inside. As the first strike came Klaw summoned up a hard sound leopard that pounced on 8-Ball pining him to the floor as he struggled to fend the creature off with his cue leaving Marston to fight alone, his batons sparking off a sonic bo-staff before he eventually slipped under Klaw's defence, the blades held at his throat.

"Seems like you have the advantage." Klaw hissed, "But it is fleeting." He added releasing a sonic pulse that caused Snake to double over as he bled out of his eyes, nose and ears due to the fury of the powerful noise assault.

"Rock them, sock them, knock them out." The Jester's voice cheered as he stood in the doorway dressed in high heel boots and a cheerleader's skirted leotard. "Go Klaw.'' He screeched ruffling his pompons in the victor's general direction.

"This is embarrassing." Klaw spat, "I see you calling me here was some kind of prank. For wasting my time I will make your current state of mind seem sane." Focusing on the Jester he fired a sonic pulse towards the villain only to see him throw the pompons to one side revelling a megaphone hidden inside. Intercepting the sound assault the Jester smiled before flicking the switch releasing a blast of energy back at Klaw, the pulse ripping energy away from his body.

"Sonic nullification field." He explained flicking the switch on the megaphone off the energy field collapsing and releasing Klaw. "It rips sound of any recorded frequency away from a host before dissipating it into the environment. Now welcome to my home Mon Ami."

The lift stopped and the false mirror front lifted up to reveal an shining laboratory that had been cleaned to an inch of it's life. On the table stood the stolen sonic harness next to a half constructed robot, the plans liberated from the Ross Institute plastered on the easel in front of it. Stepping out the Jester opened his arms in a wide gesture in the hope it would impress his guest, although Klaw showed little emotion on his face. Walking past the work benches the Jester pulled a lever and a platform raised up to reveal Speed Demon monitoring the life signs of a blonde woman wired up in a bell-jar.

No Caption Provided

"Sanders how is my little puff of laughing gas today Igor?" The Jester asked Sanders.

"Better thanks to Fixer's attack." Sanders answered, "The reaction between the Chlorine and the remains of the Elements of Doom has shifted her ability to remain in human form. Also I told you what would happen if you called me Igor again."

"He he yes the running so fast with me that I pop like a grape." The Jester snickered. "In English super nerd."

"She can remain in a solid state or as a cloud of gas with the added benefit of her powers remaining intact all the time." Klaw answered pointing out Vapour's left cheek, salt crystals forming and shattering before regrowing."By the look of it she still needs some time to recover."

"Just a few more days and she'll be right as rain." Sanders announced before sprinting to the door. "Now if you excuse me I have got to tell X-Ray the good news." Pulling the lever the Jester walked back to where the sonic harness lay. "So what do you think?" He asked grinning at Klaw as he ran a hand over the contraption.

"It doesn't have the power you need." Klaw said coldly "The Vibranium Fuel Cell is almost depleted."

"Wah." The Jester gasped. "Bu...bu...but."

"No buts." Klaw answered, "Without a new fuel cell the device only has a range of a twenty metres, even if it was charged an amplifier would be required to effect the area your brief proposed."

"Uh where can I get Vibranium at this time of hour." The Jester moaned, "It's not like these things grow on trees or in small African nations."

"I have a plan." Klaw purred, the entire room buzzing, "But I want to be in charge of this operation."

"Your plan stinks." Jester cackled, "Mine is a lot better...probably. I'll tell you what, let's have a wager. If you win you're in charge of this operation, I win and you work for me."

"I don't usually deal with clowns but my scheme is fool proof." Klaw buzzed, "May the best man win."

Oriole sat in the infirmary as X-ray ran his hand over his body, radioactive energy running up and down his body. Putting his hand on his cheek X-Ray stared into Oriole's eyes before turning to check the monitor on the wall. "There is an unusual energy source radiating from your body when the skin is removed. It isn't radiation or any other natural energy source that I have encountered since the incident that powered me and the other U-Foes. Maybe something you encountered before the Jester recruited you"

No Caption Provided

"Well before I joined I woke up in the Rwandan Jungle to find a man in a chicken costume standing over me. He called himself the Black Talon and told me that I was now the child of Samedi. I don't suppose you know what that means?" Oriole asked.

"Not my strong suit." X-Ray told him as Drill walked in and searched through the drug cabinet. "Looking for something?" He asked as the former Power Tool wrenched out a draw and removed a lighter and a pair of red candles.

"Got what I came for." Drill announced as he rubbed the pentagram symbol on the side. "Marsha and I are going to make some magic tonight."

"There is no such thing as magic." Oriole spat, "Now are you going to help us or not."

"And miss my booty call!" Drill said, "I'm about to have a hell of a great time." He added.

"Well isn't he charming." Oriole sniffed, "I guess we know why they are called the Power Tools."

"It's guys like that which you hope something horrible happens to." X-Ray added closing the door behind his teammate. "As for you, next time I see Speed Demon I'll give him the blood samples we took."

No Caption Provided

Smoke filled the bedroom as Dwayne Styne AKA the Drill laid in bed next to Marsha Rosenberg AKA Volcana. The night had been good and the candles had done exactly what they had said on the label in the Fixer's warehouse. Now burnt down to their bases neither of the sleeping super villains noticed the red will o wisp escape from the candle and fly up Dwane's nose. For a moment everything was calm before fire erupted from his mouth and his eyes flashed yellow. Sitting up he ran his fingers up his chest past his neck and up to his hair.

"Crude but this body will suffice after I clean it up." Drill stated, only his voice was replaced with a dark female tone. "My body may be dead but my spirit lives and there will be hell to pay."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@impurestcheese:

"I have a plan." Klaw purred, the entire room buzzing, "But I want to be in charge of this operation."

"Your plan stinks." Jester cackled, "Mine is a lot better...probably. I'll tell you what, let's have a wager. If you win you're in charge of this operation, I win and you work for me."

"I don't usually deal with clowns but my scheme is fool proof." Klaw buzzed, "May the best man win."

This is really good @irishlad have look at this you too @banestrokelobogrundybatarrow

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@impurestcheese:

This is really good @irishlad have look at this you too @banestrokelobogrundybatarrow

Thank you for telling me about this this was infact very good!! Keep up the great work @impurestcheese!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Awesome chapter!! I wonder who took over Drill's body at the end...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Well before I joined I woke up in the Rwandan Jungle to find a man in a chicken costume standing over me. He called himself the Black Talon and told me that I was now the child of Samedi. I don't suppose you know what that means?" Oriole asked.

Means you're a zombie kid! :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Yep, well a Revenant but that just means he has more brains, doesn't decompose and...okay he's a zombie.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After a re-read I think a comma and an exclamation point are in order in this sentence, like so "I don't know why you are here Klaw, but news flash we don't need you!" No big deal, just predantic me

And something about this means he's a zombie, or marked for zombification is my guess "Well before I joined I woke up in the Rwandan Jungle to find a man in a chicken costume standing over me. He called himself the Black Talon and told me that I was now the child of Samedi. I don't suppose you know what that means?" Oriole asked. And we covered that, I just read my above comment

"Crude but this body will suffice after I clean it up." Drill stated, only his voice was replaced with a dark female tone. "My body may be dead but my spirit lives and there will be hell to pay." Ahh bugger, Molly may not get a crack at Drill! Oh well :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Well you always have the sexually liberal she-demon inside to play with.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

Re-read and bumped!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@impurestcheese: Too bad this series is just 11 chapters, I want sooo much more!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Well if you like this then read Villain's Tale afterwards. It's basically a continuation with my three favourite characters (soon to be four in the next few issues.)

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers