Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continues from: Part 1 Deadly Games and Part 2 Deadly Games 2

No Caption Provided

You might want to remind the readers how we got here...

No Caption Provided

Are you like the narrator now?

Ahem! As you recall last issue gentle viewer…

You’re nuts!

Pipe down cheap seats! As you recall your favourite merc with a mouth teamed up with the baddest man on the planet t…

Mike Tyson? He wasn’t in the last issue.

Could you shut up!

“Could you two shut up!” said Deadpool aloud looking up into the air making Bullseye further question the chatty assassins’ sanity. “Just do the recap quietly, I’m watching TV.”

“Who are you talking to?” snarled Bullseye.

Don’t tell me what to do!

Are you sulking?

Shut up!

Deadpool and Bullseye invaded Wilson Fisk’s tower in Hell’s Kitchen as part of…

HEY! I WAS TELLING THE STORY!

Well tell it. Man you’re annoying.

Am not!

Are too!

Am not!

Are too!

I.T Department, S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarter

Caliban pushed the trolley laden with confiscated alien tech, illegal bullets and other paraphernalia with one hand as he dragged Weasel by the foot with the other. The giant white brute snorted like a carthorse at Mystique who tossed a phone into the air and popped a bullet through it.

“Plan B under way.”

“Just let me go,” pleaded Weasel “I’ll pretend I didn’t see you. I won’t say anything I swear.”

Mystique looked at the squirrely little nerd “I’m not in the habit of trusting small furry rodents whether they be weasels, rats or wolverines. No, you’re coming with us and if you do decide to give me any grief,” She clicked her fingers and Caliban hauled Weasel up by the ankle, dangling him like prize fish on a pier. The beautiful blue assassin jammed her gun barrel into Weasel’s mouth. “I will simply end you. Do you understand me?”

Weasel grunted in the affirmative.

Fisk Industries, Hell’s Kitchen

Deadpool looked at the screen as Daken, shrouded partially by shadows and partially because he at times seemed to not be where he was. The camera work was sloppy but he could see Banshee aka Theresa Cassidy chained to a chair laden with explosives like she’d been captured by a certain wily coyote type person.

“You finished spazzing out?” said Bullseye as he pointed towards the dozens of figures coming their way from the adjoining rooftops.

“I must go to her!” said Deadpool, complete with ridiculous Great Gatsby-like pose.

“You realise we’re in a killing contest don’t you Wade? This about who is going to be number one on Gamesmaster list. It’s about street cred, respect and blood. But if you wanna go off and save your ginger girlfriend from tall, dark and clawful.” Bullseye pointed to the door.

Lester’s go a point.

Is his name Lester? Did we actually know that or did you look that up online?

…online.

I knew it! I knew you were Gogoling answers when we played the Pursuit of Trivial!

So Wade, what ARE we gonna do?

“Sshh I’m thinking” said Deadpool to himself.

Weisman Institute

“Nice to finally meet my constant headache,” said Gamesmaster as Jamie Madrox finally came too. Jamie spat out a mouthful of bile and phlegm as his head buzzed like a tin shed full of bees.

“What have you done with Terry?” Jamie demanded as he made a fist and viewed his surroundings. In front of him was a strange man in a grey uniform with a gold skull cap like device on the back part of his head.

Gamesmaster walked around Jamie slowly “There are over seven BILLION people on the planet. Each person has over fifty thoughts a second. I get all of them, everyday beamed into my brain. I know EVERYTHING! I hear EVERYONE! But I especially hear you, James Arthur Madrox.”

“So you looked me up online…”

“NO! Every time you create a duplicate you create another you, another set of annoying thoughts. Like televisions at a hifi store that are just ever so slightly out of sync. So I designed this game to hunt, trap and kill you. Dozens of the world’s deadliest assassins and killers competing for a ranking essentially designed just to kill you!”

“That’s very flat…”

“You’re driving me MAD! Like a splinter in my mind, an axe in my hippocampus! With all your copies!”

Jamie smiled “Really? Good to know” He slammed his fist down on the floor to create another him when nothing happened. Gamesmaster chuckled and folded his arms.

“The chemical you got injected with inhibits your disgusting powers.” Gamesmaster waved his arms like he was conducting an orchestra as four shadowy creatures emerged from the group, each brandishing a white hot cattle brand with a letter: U, T, A & N. The sight of them shocked Jamie to his core, something terrifying and visceral that he started to tremble uncontrollably at the sight of them.

“He already has an M,” said Gamesmaster “Best complete the spelling of mutant! GO!”

The shadows surged forward and Jamie turned tail and ran.

Madison Square Garden

Wilson Fisk lowered his eyes from watching the Australian Touring Ballet Company’s version of Romeo & Cleopatra to his phone, his other phone. The phone that when it buzzed was never good news.

-We have rats. Go get a burger-

Wilson gritted his teeth and shut the phone before looking back at the performance. It was going to be a long night. And someone was going to pay, and pay dearly.

To be continued by @irishlad in Deadly Games 4, wherever good fan fic is viewed...which is here :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Sorry for the late reply, have been at comicon all day. An intresting continuation and very intresting to see the rest of the top four to boot

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Lol the first part of the story was golden.