YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Previously on Avengers Academy

The super villain Jeremy Briggs has blown up New York City! He also has killed two members of the Academy, while sending Titana and Absorbing Man to kill the Avengers. With only Veil, Mettle, Hazmat, and Reptil left of the Avengers Academy, what will they do now!

30 Years Later…

“Next!” The lunch lady yelled out, Reptil, who was now a very heavy and short adult, walked up to get his food.

“Do you have any spam? I have a certificate.” Reptil pulled out a card that read:

Free Spam!

Valid until August of 2055.

The lunch lady laughed as she gave him a bowl of mush and pushed him away.

Avengers Academy: Time Flux Part 1!

Avengers Holding Facility

“Two Gun, when I blow this door open I need you to kill any guard in the vicinity. Nikki, get a fire barrier started while I gather up the Academy. Don’t mess this up.” Quake commanded her squad as she planted an explosive on the back of the holding facility. She said one final thing, “Good luck.” She backed away from the door and detonated the explosive.

Two Gun Kid rolled into the lunch room and put a bullet into anyone who wasn’t a prisoner with so much accuracy that you’d think he had a target finder implanted in his brain. Nikki quickly created a circle of fire around the cafeteria to stop any other guards from coming in.

Quake promptly gathered up the Avengers she was there to pick up, she then took out a holographic tablet and clicked a button, which sent out a signal to their “getaway driver” Ravonna. Seconds later, a round orb flew into the cafeteria.

It shined a beam of light at Quake and then spoke in a very robotic and hollow voice, “Identity confirmed, destination set, Avengers Academy Headquarters. Teleportation commencing in 5...4...3...2...1...” The room shined white, then everyone in the room were at the Avengers Academy HQ, which was just a factory with computers and carpet.

Reptil spoke up, “Was waiting for a new Academy to be formed. Thanks for the help. Wait, I just noticed that I am about 70 pounds heavier than I was when I was captured. Let me introduce myself, my name is Humberto, also known as Reptil. The woman with the big beefy containment suit over there is Hazmat. The man with the red metal skin behind me is Mettle.”

Quake laughed. “You don’t need to introduce yourself, we should though. I’m Quake. The man with the western getup over there is Two Gun Kid. The girl with the red flaming hair is Nikki, two k’s. Where is she…oh there she is! That woman at the computer over there is Ravonna.”

Hazmat stepped into the conversation, “Not to kill you guys’ vibe or anything, but when are we going to go after Briggs? That bastard needs to die for what he did to Veil…and Striker…and Finesse.”

“Sorry to break it to you, but our primary concern is going back in time so that we can stop this catastrophe before it happened, then let the justice system decide what happens next.” Quake replied.

“Bullsh!t! The things that he did are unjustifiable. He killed 3 of our teammates, our mentors, hell even my goldfish. He’s a monster that needs to burn in hell for eternity.” Mettle shouted.

Reptil quickly signaled his peers to calm down, “We agree to your terms, but do understand that if he simply touches anyone of us, we will fight to kill.”

Quake smirked, “Deal.”

2 Hours Later

Ravonna walked down the hallway reading a book as she saw Reptil approaching her, “I must commend your skills. Were you the one who built that robot earlier?”

Ravonna closed her book, “Yes, it’s a drone by the way.”

Reptil smiled, “Noted. Not to be in your business or anything, but how exactly did you become a part of Avengers Academy. Aren’t you a bad guy?”

“Well, after trying to get the Avengers to forgive my husband, Kang the Conqueror, I went to jail for aiding a known criminal. When Briggs went crazy and blew up NYC, I was let out as long as I was able to stay good. So I joined the Captains spec op group. When they all died and you guys were promoted to Avengers and promptly were captured by Briggs, Quake created a new AA consisting of the ones she thought would be able to give Briggs some trouble.”Ravonna stopped walking as she approached her room. “Nice talking to you.” She walked into her room and closed the door.

Reptil laughed, “You too.”

The Next Day…

Nikki, Two Gun Kid, Mettle, and Hazmat sat on the sofas as they all ate breakfast.

“Well, Nikki and I met about 20 years ago, before things were too messed up. I was taking camp at an abandoned farm. One day a bunch of Briggs’ goons showed up to take me in, but Nikki had been arrested before and was still in the truck. The look on their poor faces when she broke out and started breaking necks.” Two Gun Kid laughed as he kissed Nikki on the cheek.

Nikki laughed, “It was there fault for not putting stronger sedative in me.”

Hazmat smiled, “I think we’re going to be great friends.”

Quake and Ravonna walked into the living area, Quake was smiling extremely hard as she spoke, “We did it, the time portal is up and running. Ready to travel through the space-time?”

Hope you enjoyed!

Be sure to check out The Marvel Mayhem Facebook Page

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks like more time travel is in the future of Marvel Mayhem.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RichGenX: Only one more chapter with time travel, then it's done.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@youngjustice: Cool. It seems everyone has got the time travel bug. :-) It's good to see you back on the horse again. Welcome back.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Have you read the current Marvel Mayhem Avengers Series? PM me so Iknow where the explosion fits in the time scale and if it's something that can be changed.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers