MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #3

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #4

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #5

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #6

Also ties in with:MARVEL MAYHEM: Generation X/Thunderbolts #1

Chapter 7: A Deadly Alliance

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kruun and Zargot ran throughout the hallways, trying to avoid getting caught by any other Imperial Guards watching over the prison cells.As they went further into the hallways, they spotted a room that contained some strange and complex tech, but it was guarded by two other Imperial Guards.

Kruun and Zargot ducked behind a wall and Zargot whispered, “In that room is some highly advanced Shi’ar technology that I could use to build your new arms. It shouldn’t be too hard to take down these pathetic guards.”

Kruun grunted in acknowledgement and both he and Zargot crept up silently towards the guards.Then, Zargot took out his knife and ran quickly towards one of the guards who were located on the left side of the door. He then proceeded to slice the unfortunate guard’s throat open and the guard slumped to the floor, blood flowing all around him.Then Kruun came up beside the other guard and head butted him, knocking him out. Kruun then looked at the slumped form of the other guard and smiled wickedly as he crushed the guard’s head in with his foot.

Kruun and Zargot then went inside the equipment room and Zargot started gazing at the advanced Shi’ar technology that stood before him.

“Yes…this will do nicely.Such power that is capable of being the means of the Shi’ar Empire’s own destruction!” Zargot said gleefully.

“Yes, while you are busy marveling at this pathetic technology, why not make yourself useful and build my new arms as you promised,” Kruun growled.

Zargot glared at Kruun and then said, “Impatient aren’t we? Very well, I will begin making you arms that will make you the most invincible being in the universe.”

“They better be invincible, for your sake,” Kruun said menacingly.

Zargot looked at Kruun again and he immediately started taking down the equipment from the shelves.

Meanwhile…

Back at the prison cells, the Imperial guard who was head slammed by Kruun started to wake up and rose slowly to his feet.But then as he looked around, he not only noticed the dead body of one of the guards lying on the ground, but he saw that Kruun and Zargot had escaped from their cells.He then quickly ran around the area, trying to find the whereabouts of Kruun and Zargot.Suddenly, the guard came to an abrupt stop when he saw two figures inside the Shi’ar equipment room and he immediately took out the radio from his pocket and he started contacting Lilandra.

Back at the Shi’ar Empire…

No Caption Provided

Lilandra was quietly sitting in her bedchamber, combing her hair when suddenly the lord chamberlain burst into her room.

“Your majesty! Forgive me for intruding, but we have received an urgent message from one of the Imperial Guards who was guarding the prison cells!It seems that Kruun and the skrull who was imprisoned years ago had both escaped!” the lord chamberlain said breathlessly.

Lilandra looked shocked and said, “Has the guard informed you of their location?”

“Yes, your majesty.He stated that he saw them inside the equipment room and that they seem to be looking for some items to take with them,” said the Chamberlain.

Lilandra looked troubled and said, “That equipment room contains our most powerful technology.If they get their hands on it…”

Lilandra then quickly commanded, “Send out the Imperial Guards to the equipment room immediately! The prisoners cannot be allowed to escape with our empire’s most valuable resources!”

The lord chamberlain bowed and quickly ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, at the equipment room…

Kruun and Zargot causally walked out of the Shi’ar equipment room, not fearing for anymore guards getting in their way.Kruun looked at his new arms, which were robotic and yet slightly glistened in the dimly lit area.

“These new arms feel quite real!” said Kruun.

“Did I not promise you perfection?” said Zargot smiling.But then his smile disappeared as Kruun suddenly gripped him tightly around the throat.

“Well, since I now possessed powerful arms, you are no longer needed,” growled Kruun, tightening his grip on Zargot’s throat.

Zargot struggled for some air until he started fumbling around in his belt and took out a small cylinder can.

“If…you do not…release me…this instant…I will blow you up…IN PIECES!” Zargot hissed.

Kruun continued to glare at Zargot and then said, “A failsafe device created to ensure that I will not get out of line.Very clever, little green man.”

Then he released Zargot and said gruffly, “You have done well, Zargot.These new arms truly make me feel even more powerful than before.”

Zargot gulped for some air and then said in a raspy voice, “I am glad that you like the results.But if you ever threaten me again…then you know the consequences.”

Kruun and Zargot then glared at each other for a few minutes, neither one flinching.Then Zargot broke off his stare and said, “Now, let us be off to the Shi’ar Empire to take our vengeance!”

Kruun grunted in agreement and just as the two criminals started making their way,they heardthe sound of footsteps that came barreling down the hallway. Kruun and Zargot soon came face to face with the Imperial Guards as they brandished their weapons.

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE CRIMINALS! You are hereby under arrest by order of her majesty, EMPRESS LILANDRA!” one of the guards shouted out.

Kruun just looked at the guards with a sinister smile on his face and said, “So be it!You all will be my first test subjects for my new arms!”

Kruun’s arms suddenly started to stretch out a mile long and they started whacking all of the guards across the hallway and embedded some of them into the walls.Then Kruun grabbed one of the guards around the throat and started squeezing it tightly.

“Say goodnight, you piece of TRASH!” Kruun said wickedly and then he snapped the unfortunate guard’s neck in half.

Kruun then threw the limp body to the ground and then gazed excitedly at his new arms.“MAGNIFICIENT! These arms are incredible!Now I will truly be invincible and my enemies will fall to my feet!” Kruun cackled.

Zargot just looked at Kruun with a seething expression on his face and said, “Yes, while you are busy gloating about your arms like a small child, I would suggest that we should find a cargo ship that will take us to the Shi’ar Empire.”

Kruun briefly glared at Zargot and then quickly turned around and headed into the doorway that leads into the ship dock.It was there that Zargot and Kruun found an abandoned ship and they quickly jumped inside.Zargot then started up the controls and the ship roared to life as it took off from the dock and started zipping towards the Shi’ar Empire at warp speed.

At the Shi’ar Empire…

“YOUR MAJESTY!The Imperial Guards have been defeated by Kruun and the skrull and they are heading towards the Shi’ar Empire in a stolen cargo ship!” the lord chamberlain said frantically as he ran into Lilandra’s quarters once more.

Lilandra immediately rushed towards the doors of her bedroom and started running down the hallway with the Chamberlain beside her while saying, “This is even worse than I fear! It seems we have no choice but to contact our allies to help us deal with this conundrum!”

Meanwhile, back on Earth…

No Caption Provided

The blackbird flew over Seattle at break neck speed as the X-Men hurried to try and help Emma Frost with her students after the incident that happened with the ULTIMATUM group ended up causing radiation to break out in the city.

“Coordinates on the map are showing that the Triangle is located at the north end of Seattle.We should be there in a few seconds,” said Beast.

“Great, that means I get to rip some ULTIMATUM goons to shreds,” said Wolverine, sheathing his claws.

“Alright, Hank! Take us down!” said Cyclops and the Blackbird came to a smooth landing near the Triangle.

The X-Men then climbed out of the Blackbird and started running towards the Triangle, when suddenly a white bright light surrounded them and they disappeared out of sight.

On the Shi’ar Empire…

No Caption Provided

The X-Men were quickly teleported into a spacious room where guards and other citizens of the empire were gathered together.The X-Men then looked around their surroundings frantically, trying to figure out what had just happened to them.

“What…what had just happened?” asked Colossus confused.

“Don’t tell me that we’re back on the Shi’ar Empire,” said Shadowcat.

“As a young girl on one of the all-time greatest movies ever written once said, I don’t think we’re in Seattle anymore,” said Beast jokingly.

“Great one liner, furball,” said Wolverine sarcastically.

“I have a feeling that whatever is happening is not good,” said Storm.

“X-MEN! Heed the words of Gladiator, Praetor of the Imperial Guard!You are now in the presence of Lilandra---Majestrix Shi’ar Empress!” cried Gladiator.

“What’s happening and why are we here?” asked Cyclops.

Lilandra then walked towards the X-Men and then said, “Forgive me for bringing you here so unexpectedly, but it seems that the Shi’ar Empire is in grave danger!We had apprehended two criminals that had escaped from our prison and one of them now has Shi’ar technology embedded into him that could prove to be extremely dangerous.In order to prevent any kind of destruction upon the Shi’ar Empire, we must combine forces to stop these criminals. So, I ask you all:

Will you help us save the Shi’ar Empire?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Wolverine: Nah, do it yourself!

The end :)

Still seems a little fast, but its quite good. keep it up

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Wolverine: Nah, do it yourself!

The end :)

Still seems a little fast, but its quite good. keep it up

Thanks!!! I was a little lost at how to end this, but hopefully the next chapter will be a bit longer!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@rabbitearsblog: Good stuff but one not pick due to geography. The triangle is in the north of Seattle not the south. Other then that really good and I look forward to round two of the intergalactic grade match of the decade.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: Good stuff but one not pick due to geography. The triangle is in the north of Seattle not the south. Other then that really good and I look forward to round two of the intergalactic grade match of the decade.

Thanks! I'll change the location in the story! It's definitely going to be one heck of a battle in the next chapter!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: ah it's cool. Did you check out the third part of the crossover trilogy yet?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: ah it's cool. Did you check out the third part of the crossover trilogy yet?

No, not yet, although I'm going to read it right now! Is it the one where Richgenex is writing the story?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Yes I will Join the Shi'ar. Another good instalment !

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Yes I will Join the Shi'ar. Another good instalment !

Thanks! :D

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work. :)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rabbitearsblog: Enjoyed this however I have one question that was bothering me: Why the heck is the Shi'ar's greatest weapons in a maximum security prison?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

@rabbitearsblog: Enjoyed this however I have one question that was bothering me: Why the heck is the Shi'ar's greatest weapons in a maximum security prison?

Oh, I just wanted to figure out a faster way for Kruun to get some new arms.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Oh please like we're surprised. I still want to know why they keep things like Crimson Dynamo's armour or Chemistro's Alchemy Gun in the next room. Seriously destroy the villains toys when you arrest them or at the very least move them away from where they are being kept.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@impurestcheese: It doesn't help that they label the villain's gadgets so they know which ones to pick :p

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@maccyd: Way to make their jobs easy.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@maccyd said:

@impurestcheese: It doesn't help that they label the villain's gadgets so they know which ones to pick :p

Yeah, I can't believe they keep doing things like that. Their worlds would be easier to conquer if the villains knows exactly what to look for.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bumped