#1 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

Previous Stories:

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #1

MARVEL MAYHEM: Astonishing X-Men #2

Also links to:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-scourge-7-1463788/#9

Chapter 3: Kruun!

Meanwhile at One Police Plaze…

An alarm sounded out in a police station nearby which was where the members of CODE BLUE resided at. They were taking a break for a few weeks, after they were dealing with the mayoral decision that dealt with them helping out with the Scourge case and the moment that they heard the alarm, they immediately spring into action for a chance to take down whatever is threatening New York City.

“CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE!” the klaxon rang throughout the police station and the members of CODE BLUE started lining up as Lieutenant Marcus Stone started barking orders to his troops. “ALRIGHT! Let’s move it troops! Sound off as we go!”

“Rigger, here!” called out a beautiful Puerto Rican woman as she prepared her assault rifle.

“Rassitano, here!” called out a young man who was putting together his sniper rifle.

“Fielstein, hier mein herr!”

“English, Daniel, ENGLISH!” Marcus Stone shouted at another young man.

“Sir, yes sir!”

“Jackson, here!” called out the officer, while kissing a photo of his husband and putting it back into his locker so he could gaze at it later.

“Alright you bunch of apes! Get going to the van! And in case you’re too blind to see me standing right in front of your face, you better take those glasses off Marcus!” growled Sergeant Majowski. Lt. Marcus Stone only laughed to himself and he slid down to firefighter pole to the battle van with his team right behind him.

“Alright, Majowski. Sit rep?” asked Lt. Marcus Stone.

Sergeant Majowski started up the battle van computer system and said, “It seems we got an unidentified humanoid that’s on a rampage throughout New York City. From the looks of it, the humanoid is described as having green skin, is about six feet tall, is wearing some kind of medieval battle armor and for some strange reason, doesn’t have a nose. There were no hits from the NYPD or even S.H.I.E.L.D databases yet and so far, there was only one fatality: a first responder officer that had his neck snapped in two.”

“Unacceptable! This alien scum can’t go around breaking people’s necks on the street! Alright troops, listen up! Fielstein, you try to set up a dialogue with this humanoid, but if that goes south, Rigger and Jackson will follow you up along with Rassitano. Majowski, you’re going to be our eyes and ears for this. Eta Jackson!”

“Nine blocks Lieutenant!” Jackson yelled as he started driving the battle van towards their destination.

Meanwhile…

Kruun continued his warpath through New York City, taking great relish in the people’s fear of his terrifying power. Suddenly, he felt bullets bouncing off his armor as a group of policemen surrounded him.

“NYPD! Freeze!” an officer yelled out as he pointed his weapon at Kruun, while standing behind the door of his cruiser.

Kruun just stared at the officer and then he started walking slowly and menacingly towards him.

“I said FREEZE!” the officer screamed out and then he started shooting at Kruun a few more times. But, unfortunately the bullets had no effect on the intimidating alien and it was then that the officer realized too late about how dangerous this threat really is.

Kruun then suddenly grabbed the officer by the throat and then crushed it, killing the officer instantly. The people standing by the street started screaming at this horrible act and were running away quickly from the scene.

Kruun then angrily roars out, “If you do not bring me the man known as Colossus, then I will start killing everyone on this pathetic planet!”

Suddenly, the sound of a van roared throughout the streets and the CODE BLUE battle van swerved towards Kruun. Rassitano then jumps out the back and the van quickly comes to a stop. CODE BLUE then came running out of the van, getting into their positions and Lt. Marcus Stone scanned around the area to see Rassitano going up the fire escape of a building.

Daniel Fielstein then started approaching Kruun carefully, in order to negotiate with him to not cause anymore harm to the citizens of New York.

“My name is Daniel Fielstein and I am asking you to please cease and desist, so that we can take you into custody.”

“You are not Colossus!” growls Kruun.

“No, I am not Colossus. But, if you don’t understand me, I just want you know that I’m fluent in several…” Fielstein started, but suddenly he was grabbed by the neck by Kruun.

“Do not speak to me like I am some kind of child! You will pay for your insolence!” Kruun growled threateningly and then a sickeningly cracking sound was heard as Fielstein’s neck was snap in two.

“Fielstein’s down! TAKE HIM DOWN!” roared Marcus Stone and he started firing at Kruun with anger in his eyes. But, the bullets didn’t harm Kruun at all and it was then that Rigger and Jackson charged in to fight Kruun in hand to hand combat. Kruun just smiles maliciously and he ends up defeating the two officers with ease as he knocks Jackson across the street and he grabs Ruiz forcefully by her hair. Ruiz looks on in fear as Kruun continues holding her hair and just as Kruun was about to break Ruiz’s spine, Majowski comes charging in, screaming out, “LET HER GO, YOU CREEP!”

Majowski then sprays mace into Kruun’s face, causing Kruun to scream in pain and dropping Ruiz. Kruun wipes at his face angrily and then he turns to Majowski and roars out, “DIE, YOU INSIGNIFICANT FOOL!” A horrible cracking sound was heard as Kruun forcefully kicks Majowski in the hip, causing Majowski’s hip bones to shatter with force. Majowski then howls in pain as he fell to the ground and just as Kruun was about to finish him off, a gunshot was heard in the street and Kruun started clutching his ear, screaming in pain.

Rassitano then reloaded his gun, prepared to take another shot at Kruun before Kruun notices the person who shot him. Suddenly, Lieutenant Stone started shooting at Kruun, distracting him from Rassitano.

“You’re under arrest!” yelled Stone as he took out his taser gun. Kruun then roared in anger and started running towards Stone, while blocking the bullets being shot by Rassitano. Stone tried to taze Kruun, but Kruun ended up blocking the taser gun and then he grabbed Stone’s arm and broke it in half. Stone then yelled out in pain and fell to the ground, holding his maimed arm.

“NOW YOU WILL JOIN YOUR FRIENDS IN THE AFTERLIFE!” screamed Kruun and he raised his hand to finish Stone off.

Meanwhile…

The Blackbird flew towards New York City as the X-Men wanted to investigate the mysterious “alien” being that fell from the sky and into the city.

“It seems strange that an unidentified being would just land on Earth at the drop of a hat,” commented Hank.

“Stranger things have happened. What else is new?” said Logan.

“Right now, I’m more concerned about whether or not this alien is terrorizing the city,” said Scott gravelly.

Suddenly, the X-Men saw mayhem occurring on the streets of New York City as many people were running away, while screaming in fear.

“Well, that answers our question,” said Hank.

“Our main priority is to make sure that the citizens escape the city safely,” declared Ororo.

“And we must also find out what this threat is and confront it,” said Piotr.

“Alright Hank! Take us down!” commanded Scott.

Hank drove the Blackbird further down and the street briefly shook as the Blackbird made its landing on the ground. The X-Men then quickly jumped out of the Blackbird and ran across the street, amid the frightened crowd of people running away. Suddenly, the X-Men witness a horrible sight on the street that made their bloods run cold. There were several bodies of policemen lying on the ground, either injured or worse. Then, the X-Men took a good look at the being responsible for this horrible act and they were shocked to discover that it was none other than Kruun, the alien they had fought against on the Breakworld. Kruun was just about to strike the last remaining officer, when Cyclops yelled out, “STOP RIGHT THERE KRUUN!”

Kruun then looked up and saw the X-Men running towards him. He then grinned evilly to himself, as he will finally extract his revenge upon the one who cost him everything on the Breakworld. “Well, well! If it isn’t the X-Men coming to be this pathetic city’s savior! Well, this will be a dark day for this city, for I will destroy you all with my bare hands, like I had done with these pathetic policemen!”

“You looking for a fight, Bub? YOU GOT ONE!” yelled Wolverine and he sprang towards Kruun, sheathing his claws.

Kruun then kicked at Stone’s broken arm, which caused Stone to wince in pain and then charged at Wolverine with his arms rose. As Wolverine and Kruun fought each other, Stone slowly got up and barked out, “MAJOWSKI! RASSITANO! RUIZ! Retreat from the battlefield!”

“But what about….” Ruiz started to say, but Stone just shook his head sadly.

“We’ll take Fielstein’s body back with us for a proper memorial. But, we will get through this! Back to the van, everyone!” barked Stone.

Rassitano then jumped down from his hiding spot and carried Majowski while Ruiz aided Stone and followed them back to the van. Then the remaining members of CODE BLUE drove the van off back to the police station, with their spirits shattered by the death of one of their men.

Kruun and Wolverine continued to fight each other, with Kruun blocking Wolverine’s claws as Logan continued to slash at him. Wolverine then slashes at Kruun’s face and manages to cut his cheek. Kruun then screams in rage and grabs at Wolverine’s arm, lifted him over his head and slammed him onto the ground, causing a huge crater in the street. Just as Kruun was about to crush Wolverine with his foot, a red laser beam hit Kruun full in the chest and he flew three feet across the street, crashing into a car. Kruun shook his head and saw Cyclops approaching him.

“There’s more where that came from Kruun!” Cyclops said, adjusting his visor.

Kruun then unhinged himself from the car and started charging towards Cyclops, when suddenly he was tackled to the ground by a blue blur.

“Sorry Kruun, but when you got the instinct; you just got to use it to your advantage,” said Beast.

“Then allow me to prove your instinct wrong!” yelled Kruun and he throws Beast off of him and then tried to kick his head in. But, Beast rolled over quickly and then leaped on Kruun with a mighty roar and started clawing at his face. Kruun managed to shield himself from Beast’s clawing, which he then proceeded to grab Beast’s arms and was prepared to pull them out of their sockets, when a booming voice echoed across the street.

“Looking for me tovarisch? Well, here I am,” growled Colossus.

Kruun looked up and saw Colossus approach him. He then smiled evilly and roughly pushed Beast away from him and said, “Finally! Now I will have my vengeance!”

Kruun then runs towards Colossus and once they collided with each other, they were engaged in a death grip. Colossus then manages to push Kruun back towards an old abandoned building, attempting to trap Kruun in the building once they crush the support beams. But then, Kruun manages to flip Colossus over his head and slams him onto the ground.

“HA! HA! HA! PREPARE TO FACE YOUR DOOM COLOSSUS!” Kruun yells out gleefully. But then suddenly, the sky started to turn dark and lightning echoed across the sky. Storm then flew among the clouds, her eyes shining an eerie white glow as she yelled, “You will do no more harm to anyone else!”

Kruun then looked up at surprised and said, “What is this? Such power!”

Storm then created a windstorm, which rapidly headed towards Kruun. Kruun was so shocked at this display of power that he couldn’t defend himself and was easily carried off by the windstorm. Storm then made the windstorm fly high up into the air and then directed it far away from the city, making it disappears into the outer boundaries beyond.

The rest of the X-Men then started to get off the ground, shaking off the pain that was inflicted on them.

“Man, that was one heck of a beating we took,” growled Wolverine.

“It could have been worse; we would have been flattened like pancakes if Ororo didn’t put out the windstorm,” said Beast.

“Fantastic job, Ororo!” complimented Colossus.

“Thank you, Peter! But I fear that the battle is not over,” said Storm.

“Ororo’s right. We might have gotten lucky this time around, but Kruun will definitely be looking for blood the next time we meet up with him,” said Cyclops darkly.

Meanwhile in space…

A mysterious bullet-shaped object was floating around the dark vastness of space, as it seemed unclear on what destination it wanted to take. However, inside the bullet, a young woman was still breathing in fear and fatigue as the bullet was slowly floating towards Earth. The young woman then whispered in a small voice:

"Help...someone please...get me out of here..."

#2 Posted by ImpurestCheese (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh so Kruun is only waylaid and not defeated. I wonder how long it will take him to team up with regular X Villains and return to the fight.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh so Kruun is only waylaid and not defeated. I wonder how long it will take him to team up with regular X Villains and return to the fight.

That's what I was planning on doing for the next chapter. Question is what villain should I use for this story?

#4 Posted by batkevin74 (10354 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog: So Storm hit Kruun with a hurricane, shot him off towards Nebraska...and they just left him to carry on? That's a bit...odd! I get villains escape for revenge, but just throwing him away and hoping for the best...I think the X-Men would give chase.

Minor typo here: "Kruun then kicked at Stone’s broken arm, which caused Stone to wince in pain and then charged at Wolverine with his arms rose" Should be arms raised, tense is off. Nothing too bad.

Good work!

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog: So Storm hit Kruun with a hurricane, shot him off towards Nebraska...and they just left him to carry on? That's a bit...odd! I get villains escape for revenge, but just throwing him away and hoping for the best...I think the X-Men would give chase.

Minor typo here: "Kruun then kicked at Stone’s broken arm, which caused Stone to wince in pain and then charged at Wolverine with his arms rose" Should be arms raised, tense is off. Nothing too bad.

Good work!

Thanks!! I was actually planning in the next chapter for the X-Men to actually go after him, but I wanted to end this on a ominous note.

#6 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog: Good, though I doubt it ends with Kruun just being flung away to be someone elses problem. Poor Code Blue

#7 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog: Good, though I doubt it ends with Kruun just being flung away to be someone elses problem. Poor Code Blue

Nah, next chapter will be about the X-Men going after Kruun!

#8 Edited by 4donkeyjohnson (1610 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#11 Posted by batkevin74 (10354 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog: Cyclops is free to chase Kruun, he was only incarcerated for less than an hour

#12 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabbitearsblog: Cyclops is free to chase Kruun, he was only incarcerated for less than an hour

That's great to hear!

#13 Posted by ImpurestCheese (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no it isn't we hates the stuck up jerk precious. If it was anyone else they would be rotting in jail for at least a day.

#14 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no it isn't we hates the stuck up jerk precious. If it was anyone else they would be rotting in jail for at least a day.

Yep.

#15 Posted by batkevin74 (10354 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

That battle between the police and Kruun was just brutal. I think I heard each snap, crackle, pop of the bones being shattered. o-o

#18 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

That battle between the police and Kruun was just brutal. I think I heard each snap, crackle, pop of the bones being shattered. o-o

Oh yeah! I wanted to get that really intense feeling for whenever a character is beaten up.

#19 Posted by batkevin74 (10354 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped