Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

In mourning of the various canceled Mavel cartoons such as Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and The X-Men, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I have decided to erect (giggity) a new branch of the Legacy Fan Fic group, which puts these animated characters in a shared universe. Come one, come all (unless you're TheCannon).

#1 Posted by CapFanboy (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Erm...if I was to join this would I then have to watch said shows?

#2 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I have decided to erect (giggity)
#3 Posted by TheCannon (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not trying to join this, but there's one thing that doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't there be continuity problem with this group? Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Wolverine and the X-men already take place in the same universe, so there's no problem there. But the Spectacular Spider-man is completely unrelated. And Earth's Mightiest Heroes introduced the Spider-man of that universe. Won't this group cause continuity problems?

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

So far there isn't anything in the spectacular spider-man universe that blatantly conflicts with other shows, so there aren't any real continuity problems.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

The 90s shows aren't options. Only the recent shows and the characters within are available. If a person wants to incorporate a character who hasn't already appeared in the shows that's fine as well.

#6 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

So, we write for it? Can I do The Spectacular Spider-Man?! :D I'd like to introduce Man-Wolf, Carnage, Morbius, etc., etc. :)

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure thing. Finally someone joins

#8 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I take Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes though I have to say we should wait  to start EMH until after the season finishes.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995:

I'm doing that. Sorry.

#10 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

can i have Wolverine and The X-Men?

#11 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

can i have the pm?

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

bump