#1 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Classified Location, 5:45 PM

Ventress walked through several underground corridors as she went to meet The Supreme Commander, her insides filled with suspense, she never had met him before, as her orders were done through a voice recording left at a certain location.

When she reached the final corridor, she took a deep breath, put her hand on the scanner, and when the door opened, she exhaled.

To her surprise, there was no one there, she looked around but there was no sign of life, the room was quite small, only a sofa, computer, and a small desk.

Ventress uncovered her sword from her side, it shined a blue light at it’s tip, she was glad that she didn’t wear her heels.

She knew that The Supreme Commander wasn’t going to be late, something had to be wrong.

Behind her, someone grabbed her by her neck, pulled Ventress and themselves to the ground, kicked her to the side, and telekinetically squeezed them in mid-air.

Ventress saw the man, he wore armor that resembled a samurai’s, but it was much more fierce, he walked towards her, his left eye shined yellow.

Ventress struggled, she’d lost her sword in the progress of being demolished, she dropped her sword, she could only rely on her wits and natural skills to get out of this one alive.

She spit in the man’s face, his grip let go a little, just enough to slip one of her shoes off, catch it with the other foot, and launched it at the man.

The grip let go, and she rolled near the man, he had almost recovered to the shoe, but she grabbed him by his neck and grabbed her sword, she held it against his neck as she grinded her teeth together.

“Who are you?” Ventress pressed her sword hard against his neck, making the metal garment on it dent.

The man laughed, “Your Supreme Commander.”

Ventress instantly retracted her form and saluted, “I deeply apologize Commander. Please forgive me.”

The Supreme Commander put his hand on Ventress’ shoulder, “No worries, you are a warrior, a damn good one might I add, you don’t rely on weapons, even without the sword to my throat, you had your hand at an angle at where if I tried to escape your grip, my eye would have been gone.”

Ventress giggled, “I was taught by The 5 Greats. Marco, the master of stealth. Anastasia, the master of weaponry. John, master of speed and agility. Kirk, master of strength. And Arick, master of deception.”

The Supreme Commander held his head high, “They are exactly who I wanted to talk with you about. I’d like you to be my spy, but you must prove to me that you are cut out for the job. Defeat your makers, all of them.”

Ventress was filled with joy, she was going to be an asset to The Supreme Commander, it was a great feeling of accomplishment. She started to walk away, but she turned as the corridor opened, “Out of curiosity, who will I be infiltrating?”

The Supreme Commander smirked, “The Wasp.”

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24768 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool chapter but I'm going with the assumption that Stryfe wasn't going all out in that attack since he's now fully capable off ripping down mountains with his TK.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19476 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: This is awesome.

Online
#5 Posted by batkevin74 (11224 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Ooooo Ventress! Love her and I know f$%^ all about her.

Now honestly the Supreme Commander couldtelekinetically rip her head off like one opens a beer, but he wasn't trying to kill her and it's a good test. @YoungJustice said:

“I was taught by The 5 Greats. Marco, the master of stealth. Anastasia, the master of weaponry. John, master of speed and agility. Kirk, master of strength. And Arick, master of deception.”

Now who is this John? He could be (so long as you haven't killed him) John who ran the Supreme Commander's assassin camps which trained Scalphunter, Cut-Throat & General Falcon Helfitta who is actually Fenris, the wolf-son of Loki (stories of him are in some of Cut-Throat/Monster Squad and he appears in my Fantastic Force...that is of course IF you want to use him)

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Cool chapter but I'm going with the assumption that Stryfe wasn't going all out in that attack since he's now fully capable off ripping down mountains with his TK.

Thanks!

He wasn't, just testing her. :)

@TheCannon said:

@YoungJustice: This is awesome.

Thanks!

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice: Ooooo Ventress! Love her and I know f$%^ all about her.

Now honestly the Supreme Commander couldtelekinetically rip her head off like one opens a beer, but he wasn't trying to kill her and it's a good test. @YoungJustice said:

“I was taught by The 5 Greats. Marco, the master of stealth. Anastasia, the master of weaponry. John, master of speed and agility. Kirk, master of strength. And Arick, master of deception.”

Now who is this John? He could be (so long as you haven't killed him) John who ran the Supreme Commander's assassin camps which trained Scalphunter, Cut-Throat & General Falcon Helfitta who is actually Fenris, the wolf-son of Loki (stories of him are in some of Cut-Throat/Monster Squad and he appears in my Fantastic Force...that is of course IF you want to use him)

Oh, John was just my own creation, thanks for the offer though.

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (11224 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Is this Anastacia still alive? I ask because I may want to use her as part of a team that happened in the past (not ancient past but a few years ago) and it serves to link stories together. Nothing set in stone yet, just an idea is all.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice: Is this Anastacia still alive? I ask because I may want to use her as part of a team that happened in the past (not ancient past but a few years ago) and it serves to link stories together. Nothing set in stone yet, just an idea is all.

Yes she is.

You can use her if you please. :)

#10 Posted by batkevin74 (11224 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Okay! Sweet!

I'll PM you some outline and get some info on her so she remains consistent. Also give Anastacia a code-name, why well it's what they did on this team. There was Lady Deathstrike, Dragonfly, Silver Sable, Mongoose, Domino, possibly a Mockingbird and a few others (have to consult with about it, as this idea is still idea phase and Lady Deathstrike {which is an awesome read btw} is his)