#1 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

New York, 1:00 PM

Marco was known for many things, his looks, his brain, and the most infamous, his mastery of stealth.

Even as a child, he was able to steal from the most secure places, hide from practically anyone, he was a human ghost they said.

As he became an adult, he encountered 4 people, Arick, the youngest and liar of all. Kirk, who could easily lift several pounds. John, who once dodged machine gun fire from multiple gunmen. Then there was Anastasia, the sexy, sly, and weapon mistress, who destroyed a squadron of Iron Soldiers with only 10 shots of a sniper rifle.

When he turned 24, he and his allies met a young girl, her name was L'Ruunr Justice, she was evading an Iron Soldier who asked for her ID card, which she had left at home.

Anastasia brought up the idea that if they trained her, she could be there mole, enter The Supreme Commander’s facilities, gain intel, and when everything is clear, they’d ambush The Supreme Commander’s base and attempt to kill him.

They went through with it, and now, 3 years later, Marco sat on his couch as he watched TV, he heard a knock on his door, he casually walked up to it and opened the door. Ventress crouched on the ground, she was covered in blood, and cried.

Marco quickly dragged her in, and put her on the kitchen table, he yelled out to her, he ran into his room to get his First Aid kit, but when he came back into the kitchen, she was gone.

He looked in the bathrooms, bedrooms, practically the entire house, and she was nowhere, nor did the blood leave any tracks, he sure had trained her well.

Marco grabbed his dagger from under his bed, and started to call out to Ventress.

“What cha trying ta do? Kill me? I didn’t do anything to you, all I’ve done was help you.”

Suddenly, the roof exploded, and Ventress fell down from it, she stood in front of Marco with her sword in a fighting stance, she grinned, as if she was pleased that she got to kill him.

“Sorry, it’s just business.” Ventress slashed at Marco, but he easily dodged, and slipped a pellet of smoke out of his sleeve. He threw it to the ground, smoke covered him, when the smoke cleared, he was gone.

Ventress looked around for footprints on the carpet, but there were none, she might have been good, but he was a step up.

She searched the entire property for him, but he was nowhere in sight, Ventress turned her com-link on as she communicated with The Supreme Commander.

“Marco has escaped, moving on to Kirk.”

Phoenix, Texas 1:30 PM

Black Cat entered a storage room, it was quite large, and contained all sorts of machinery.

The most astonishing piece of equipment was a motorcycle, it was a neon futuristic black Harley, with turrets on the side.

Black Cat grinned, “Let the games begin.”

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool chapter this crew you've made up here that trained Ventress seem to have a lot of potential.

#3 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Cool chapter this crew you've made up here that trained Ventress seem to have a lot of potential.

Thanks, they will have a nice impact on the finale ;)

Just going to call out some more people.

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (38592 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I really liked the start, felt really nice. Keep me posted on updates :)

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@YoungJustice: I really liked the start, felt really nice. Keep me posted on updates :)

Will do.

#6 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

really liked the start allot , Keep me posted on updates please :)

#7 Posted by batkevin74 (10813 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

“Sorry, it’s just business.” Ventress slashed at Marco, but he easily dodged, and slipped a pellet of smoke out of his sleeve. He threw it to the ground, smoke covered him, when the smoke cleared, he was gone.

If at first you don't succeed, move down the list! :)

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice said:

If at first you don't succeed, move down the list! :)

LOL, yup.

I reckon that you'll like the next issue, with our introduction to Anastasia ;)