Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel Iron Age:

War Machine

War Crimes

Part 1 of 4

The Dungeons of Castle Doom:

“What has she said?” Queen Carol asked the interrogator outside of Kimura’s cell.

“Nothing my queen. She’s tough, I’ll give her that.” He answered.

Carol nodded and faced the cell of her prisoner. “She’ll talk me.” Carol said as she took off the heavy robe that was draped around her shoulders. The bars slid open as she walked in.

Kimura was restrained to the wall. Huge shackles that covered her forearms and another set that restrained her legs. The cell was spacious, but dark and cold. “You know, Kimura in some weird sort of way it’s good to see you. There aren’t too many people alive from… before, you know?”

“I can actually count the number with my hands. And it keeps getting smaller.” Carol said looking at her hands and then up at Kimura. “If you cooperate I can promise a fair trial. I’m not Doom so you will get that much.”

“That supposed to mean something to me, queen?” Kimura shot back. “Don’t patronize me! I’m only here because one of your Shield agents got to my kill before me. Oh and that bitch is so dead when I get out of here!”

Carol took a deep breath and continued as she walked closer to Kimura, “Listen! You’re lucky you made it to a cell at all and I’m the only one who can help you. We know that Project Wide Awake has agents in New Latveria. The Iron army has taken out your remnants in Africa. And I’m sure the Thanos invasion took a toll on those dwindling resources. You’ve got nothing left and the world is getting smaller for you every day. So help yourself, by helping me.”

Kimura smiled, “Fu—“ Before she could finish Carol grabbed Kimura’s face and covered her mouth. The queen used her superior strength to hold tightly.

“If I remember correctly you’ve got some measure of durability. I’m wondering how many pounds of pressure you can take without your bones breaking.” Carol said as her grip on Kimura tightened as the bones in her face began to fracture under her hand. “It must feel like a car is running over your head right now.”

Carol could feel the bones in Kimura’s jaw begin to give as she squeezed even more. The popping of bone could even be heard over Kimura’s pained grunts. She struggled against her restraints furiously. She even tried to move her head. Carol’s vice like grip couldn’t be broken. “I could pop your damn head off right now if I didn’t need you!” Carol released Kimura who groaned in pain as she was let go.

“I’ll be back.” Carol said in an official tone as she turned to leave. “Just think about it, Kimura.”

Lodestone:

Lodestone visited her cousin Elizabeth in the intensive care unit at a military hospital in Doomstadt. Elizabeth was a part of the Shield team led by Augustus Holland in Chicago. Like Lodestone, Elizabeth had power over magnetism and lost control of her powers in Chicago during a mission with S.H.I.E.LD Comander Augustus Holland. Elizabeth has been in a coma for over a year.

“You’re missing a lot, Liz.” Lodestone said. She sat in a chair looking at her cousin lying in bed with tubes up her nose and down her throat. Lodestone’s shoulders hung low and her head faced away from her relative. “Robo zombies, aliens and gods… falling out of the sky.”

She gave a weak chuckle as she continued, “Your CO Holland is doing big things back in America. Can you believe Colonel Danvers is queen! That old Iron skirt must have had a since of humor! Right?”

Lodestone got no response besides the beeps from her monitors and humming of machines hooked to her cousin. The mutant swallowed as she looked as her, “I think this is the most we’ve ever talked. Ever.”

Lodestone shifted in her chair and chewed her bottom lip. Lodestone and Elizabeth were both descendants of, Magneto. Sharing similar powers over magnetism, though a shared family history and powers never made them close. Elizabeth was born in America and joined Shield. Lodestone was a part of Victor Von Doom’s Imperial guard. “Look I know we never really…” Lodestone stopped and just watched her cousin.

The doctors said her condition was the result of her powers over loading and a lack of control was the cause. “I can’t do this!” Lodestone said as she shot up from her chair.

The ruins of Hamburg:

During the battle of Doomstadt, Project Wide Awake attacked Hamburg, Germany and Moscow in New Latveria with nuclear weapons to distract S.H.I.E.L.D long enough to invade. While Moscow recovered, miles away Hamburg became an abandoned and irradiated graveyard. The Battle of Doomstadt was won. But its surviving agents remained all over Europe. Though for a year they were hunted by a member of their project that had joined Shield. Weapon Twenty. War Machine.

{Shields at 75%! He’s kicking our ass!} Said War Machine’s onboard artificial intelligence.

“I’ve got him!” War Machine said as he flew in pursuit of one of the agents of Project Wide Awake. Below him was a man wearing a red jacket with a giant claymore in each hand. War Machine picked up speed and tackled the enemy agent into the ground.

War Machine looked around the creator that had formed with the agent of Project Wide Awake beneath him. His bodied was contorted and broken . {Great you maniac! No what do we report? We’re in a country we’re not even supposed to…}

Weapon Twenty was taken aback by his A.I.’s silence. It was never timid about giving tirades before, “You there? Buddy?”

{Picking up energy readings. Oh my.}

His A.I.’s voice was shaken and he shot off into the air. The center of the city was emitting a bright light. Black smoke waft through the air and a beam of energy shot into the air. “Well this is bad.”

{Charting a course to Doomstadt. Danvers will want to know about this.}

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I guess your right about the amount of stories in Iron Age. There's a lot. And more to come.

Thanks for archiving!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: No problem. And rest assured, I plan to read it- I've just had other things on my plate.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@cbishop: I guess your right about the amount of stories in Iron Age. There's a lot. And more to come.

Thanks for archiving!

Yeah, it is a bit of an arduous task but you've done very well with it.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cbishop

@joshmightbe: Thanks. I'd really like to archive the whole of MIA 2.0 as well...I have something in mind for a separate page. Nothing big, but I think it'll be decent touch... but I need more links, if there's more to be had. Check out the "Also Visit" section of the library at some point and let me know. And is Wasp 2.0 regular MIA or MIA 2.0? I wasn't sure if the 2.0 referred to MIA 2.0 or a 2.0 version of Wasp. [confused yet?]

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: There are really only like 3 series for 2.0 and they didn't run long but I'll link them as I come across them.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cbishop
Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I know Wasp 2.0 isn't an IA 2.0 story. It was written a lot earlier. As for Iron Age 2.0 I couldn't tell you a lot about it. I wasn't good about following it. Sorry @joshmightbe

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: Its okay, it was just an attempt to keep it alive, but when we brought the original back it kind of fell to the way side.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cbishop
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@time_phantom: Oooooo war machine! Cool, I shall read this sometime today.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: READ IT!

Carol using her strength for a bit of torture. Slowly, slowly, ever so slowly she turns into what she once opposed!

And Lodestone! Initially a bit of a throwaway character linked to the past, you have made her shine. Good job. After reading this it reminds me to get back to doing a Distain chapter

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Yes get on with Distain! Well Carol Danvers did sort of organize a coup and had Ngumi and Holland criple the New Latverian branch of Shield during wide awake. Which got her leading the country before Doom's short return. An invasion she let happen remember? Now here we are. This arc and the up coming Deathstrike arc deal with this very thing. Keep your eyes peeled.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped and yes, more Distain soon

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers