Marvel Iron Age: The X-Faction Part 6

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from Part 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-1/666067/

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-2/721526/#9

Part 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-3/728969/#7

Part 4:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-4/733800/#10

Part 5:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-5/736922/

Holo diary entry

This is the most awkward trip in the history of the world. Me, whispering into my holo diary to keep myself sane whilst I’m inside a sentient ship, which can possibly hear this, that use to belong to a team that tried to kill a weird little girl who possibly is the daughter of The Supreme Commander! She’s possibly reading my mind right now! My best friend Drake is unconscious coz Tank knocked him out, Alyssa’s a bit freaked and Rachel…well she’s the freakiest starking kid I’ve ever seen! She’s just creepy like a possessed doll with her whitey silver hair and her big blue eyes. Part of me is wondering if we made the right…

“What you doing?” asked Alyssa as she slipped in close to hug Cam.

End holo-diary

“Just praying to Thor” lied Cam as he kissed Alyssa on the forehead.

Kenosha

The Blackbird settled into the rubble of the former city of Kenosha and activated her cloaking, making her totally invisible to the naked eye. Cam, Tank and Alyssa looked at Rachel.

“Um, this is, well…” Cam stumbled over his words.

“Awkward?” said Rachel as she hovered cross-legged in the air, eyes firmly closed.

No Caption Provided

“Tank says open your damn eyes girl!”

Rachel angrily snapped to attention and stood up “I’d watch your tone”

“Tank voted to put you on X-Faction! Tank will knock you OUT of X-Faction just as quick!”

An eerie smile cracked across her lips “Okay”

“So who are you?” asked Alyssa

“I’m Rachel”

“That’s not what I meant” said Alyssa

“Yes I am”

“Yes you are what?” questioned Cam

“I am the daughter of the Supreme Commander” she smiled “My mother was one of his Grey’s, genetic cloned material from psychics of the past so he can keep his skills sharp. He decided one day instead of killing, he’d defile one. My mother was given to Dr Essex who tampered with her and nine months later, I am the result of that liaison. Dr Essex kept me in a tube as an insurance policy”

“How can you know all this?” asked Cam

I’m psychic! Just because I was kept in a tube, doesn’t make me stupid!

“Tank wants you outta his head NOW!”

“Chillz!” snapped Rachel as she locked eyes with Tank.

Cam and Alyssa looked at each other, not sure of what to do. Tank stared down Rachel.

“Oh my head!” groaned Drake as he got to his feet “I just had the worst dream. I dreamt that the starking girl joined X-Faction and we all got swallowed by a ship that could talk” Drake focused his eyes and saw Rachel “Oh please tell me I’m dreaming?” Cam? Shake your head if this is a dream, nod if this is real.

Cam nodded his head.

“Oh stark me!” cried Drake “This is starked up!”

I heard you

“Get out of my head you little bitch!” snapped Drake as he lunged at her, Tank catching him by the waist. Drake flailed helplessly.

“Tank thinks you ought to calm down” growled the big guy.

Drake gulped and relaxed “Thanks Tank, I was hoping you’d stop me,” he whispered.

Come at me again Drake, and I’ll pull your head off your body!

Bitch, I’ll phase my hand into your head and pull your brain out!

No Caption Provided

“My apologies X-Faction but I have detected a squad of Iron Sentinels heading this way” said Blackbird “Whilst I am cloaked to the human eye and some technology, if you could lower your voices and remain still it may improve our chances of not being spotted”

“Tank says let them come!”

“Easy Tank” eased Cam “Guys, cool it”

Fine with me Cam

Not a problem

No Caption Provided

“Blackbird, can you open a window or let me see outside?” asked Alyssa.

Ferrum, Cedar Rapids.

Scott Summers marched into the building, flanked by several of his white men. He got into the lift and shot up to his office on the top floor. He pulled out his image inducer and put on his, as he called it, Ferrum face.

“Patch me through to General Helfitta” he said to his robo-valet.

“Summers”

“Sorry to disturb you General, but I thought I’d best bring this to your attention”

No Caption Provided

“You found Zemo?”

“No, I have a locator beacon on a ship that is transporting the Supreme Commander’s daughter”

“Why didn’t you call your local Iron Hall?”

“Falcon, we went through the academy together before you went off to special school in snow land. If can’t give my friend a gift…”

Kenosha

“They’re stopping” said Alyssa as she peered out a gun port at the six iron Sentinels that were about three miles away.

“I’m picking up a coded signal” stated Blackbird

“I can see…” Alyssa squinted “There’s major movement coming out of Chicago”

“Did you call your dad?” sneered Drake

“I hate my father!” snapped Rachel

“So does most of the world!” yelled Drake throwing his hands up in the air “He’s an evil stark!”

“Tanks thinks you two should shut up before he smacks your heads together! Tanks wants Shocker to come up with a plan!”

“Zephyr!” Cam pulled on his Shocker mask “Talk to me”

No Caption Provided

“I can see a platoon of Iron Sentinels and it…stark!”

“What?”

“There’s more Iron Soldiers heading this way than I can count!”

“Blackbird?”

“Yes Cam”

“Run!”

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I like the character of Rachel but I'm working on getting past the ick factor of Stryfe boning a clone of Jean Grey or Rachel Summers since they are technically his blood relation, with him being a clone of the child of a clone of Jean Grey and Scott Summers this means he either got down with a clone of his mom or sister.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

I like the character of Rachel but I'm working on getting past the ick factor of Stryfe boning a clone of Jean Grey or Rachel Summers since they are technically his blood relation, with him being a clone of the child of a clone of Jean Grey and Scott Summers this means he either got down with a clone of his mom or sister.

Incest: A game by Milton Bradley, fun for the whole family!

Yeah but in Stryfe's mind it was probably clone 3000 or something, so no more related to him that a chimp...not that it makes it any better. And what's a bad guy without a few things that make your skin crawl

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Its not a bad story angle but I couldn't help but be a little creeped out by it. But then again he is a psychotic villain so he needs to be a bit creepy

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@joshmightbe: Well also it's weird inbreeding like that that produces mutations :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumped

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: X-People. Sounds like Stryfe doesn't play around when he's up to whatever sick things he does at night.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batkevin74 Did you kill X-Faction off during our "soft" reboot of the Iron age? I'd like to use them. Oh and I finally have a plan for Holland, the vault and the Shield agents that heeded the call.

I can say no more. But its cool so I might tell you... oh fine I'll tell... Holland is feeling a little inspired by Ares' campaign.... I've said too much.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: No probs at all with an X-Faction return. I have PM'd you my idea