Marvel Iron Age: The X-Faction Part 5

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from Part 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-1/666067/

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-2/721526/#9

Part 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-3/728969/#7

Part 4:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-x-faction-part-4/733800/#10

And linked to Marvel Iron Age: Thunderbolts Part 2http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-thunderbolts-2/693556/

Xavier’s, Cedar Rapids

Cam slammed his palms together and a massive lightning bolt shot from his hands, hitting Scott Summers square in the chest which flung him across the room and into the wall the thud. The Upstarts turned and looked at X-Faction.

No Caption Provided

“What the stark?” growled Credence

“Tank don’t like you!” Tank grabbed Credence by the arm and used him to batter Crank “Tank don’t like you either!”

Shatterbox roared, a sonic burst shot from her mouth, knocking Tank backwards. Razor leapt at Ghost, who phased and then hit him with a telepathic blast knocking him out cold “I saved your life and you try to kill me? How is that balanced?”

“Why are you protecting her?” yelled Scylla as Zephyr tackled The Supreme Commander’s daughter and wrapped her up in her arms.

“Why are you starks trying to kill a little girl?” screamed Zephyr.

Credence, Crank and Shatterbox tripled teamed Tank, who raged at the barrage. Cam went to blast them off when his hands were coated in blocks of ice. He looked over to see Izzy concentrating on him hard.

“Shocker, on your left!” warned Zephyr as she and Scylla went at it hand to hand. Shocker thrust his iced fist out, clothes lining the speedster Flatfoot square in the face sending him careening in flips and slamming into Scott Summers who was trying to get to his feet.

No Caption Provided

“Think you’re tough don’t you!” mocked Crank smashing his fist into Tank’s face. Tank reeled as Credence leapt onto his back clawing at his head and neck as Shatterbox’s scream kept him off balance.

“Bitch, you need to shut your mouth!” state Drake as he smashed a chair over the back of her head, knocking her out cold “As for you Cranky Pants…” I’m going to make you live through my starky childhood coz your hitting my friend!

Crank screamed and grabbed his forehead as Ghost’s telepathic assault ripped through his mind. Tank reached up and grabbed Credence by the hair and rammed him into the hardwood floor, the natural Creed snapped like a twig under the pressure. Tank grabbed his leg, swung him around his head and threw him across the room, collecting the unfortunate Scott Summers with a thunderous crash.

Shocker ran at Izzy, dodging ice spikes and blasts and set upon the twelve year old smacking him across the head with his ice covered fists “I don’t like hitting kids!” said Cam as his blows knocked Izzy around “So please just fall down!”

“Dude, you just beat up a kid!” laughed Ghost as he continued to run Crank through his terrible childhood.

“You come into my house; attack my friends!” yelled Scylla as she pulled out a gun. Zephyr saw it, almost in slow motion. Her eyes calculated the angles and she knew there was no other way. She pushed the Supreme Commander’s daughter directly behind her and leapt at Scylla as the gun came up. Scylla pulled the trigger sending four heavy slugs into Zephyr as she crash tackled her onto the ground.

No Caption Provided

“ALYSSA!” Shocker screamed, the ice around his hands exploding. He ran to his injured girlfriend; Tank and Ghost close behind. Cam pulled back his mask and glared at Scylla; lashed out grabbing her by the throat, hauled her to her feet and sent a surge through her that for several seconds made her skeleton visible.

“C-cam…” Zephyr coughed. Cam released Scylla who fell to the floor looking like a well done steak.

“NOBODY MOVE!” screamed Scott Summers as a team of eight white men joined him, guns pointed in their direction “YOU STUPID, STUPID CHILDREN!”

Ahh bite me you blue eyed stark

Scott screamed and grabbed his head as Ghost telepathically kicked him in the frontal lobe. The white men looked at their leader, over to X-Faction and opened fired in a hail of bullets. Ghost tried to reach out to phase them all as Tank dove to protect everyone when the bullets stopped in mid air.

No Caption Provided

“Cool the ice kid saved us” said Ghost as he looked around “Or not…what the stark?”

They all saw the little girl staring intently at the direction of the bullets. Her left eye glowed yellow.

“Tank kinda creeped out by the little girl”

“Me too buddy” said Ghost as he fired another pulse into Scott How’d like that?!?

“Don’t kill them!” pleaded Cam as he cradled the bleeding Alyssa in his arms. The little girl looked at him intently “Don’t! You don’t need to kill them”

“You did!” her voice was seemed to echo as she pointed at Scylla on the floor “They tried to kill me, seems fair”

“Then you’re simply proving their point!” snapped Cam “And look she’s not dead! She’s hurt, probably badly but I didn’t kill her!”

“Why not?” The daughter of the Supreme Commander cocked her head to one side, trying to contemplate Cam’s answer “You’ve killed before”

“THEN KILL THEM, I DON’T CARE!” screamed Cam “ALYSSA NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION, NOT A LECTURE! EITHER HELP ME OR STARK OFF!”

The little girl’s eye powered down, the bullets hits the ground. Tank turned to them “Tank suggests you run away or the creepy girl gonna eat you! Tank gonna help her!” The men in white ran. The Upstarts slowly got to their feet, including Scott.

“Next stark to open their mouths gets a brain full of me!” warned Ghost “Ask your big guy, the one vomiting and crying in the corner. Where’s your medical facility huh?”

“You’ve made a…” Scott started but didn’t finish as Ghost invaded his head.

I starking warned you, didn’t I? How do like my fifth birthday? Pretty starking stark wasn’t it?!?

“C-cam…I’m c-cold” whispered Alyssa, blood staining her teeth.

“S’okay babe” he hushed “We’ll get you some help”

“Tank wants to know where your medical facilities are?” Tank tapped his foot waiting “Tank’s gonna count three!”

“This way” said Razor

Holo diary entry

We forced the Upstarts to give us access to their medical facilities so Tank can patch up Alyssa. Drake’s been doing a fine job keeping them back with mental blasts from his childhood, especially Scott, who I think is going to punch a hole through us with those eyes of his. Why am I talking to my holo diary during a crisis…stops me walking out into the hallway and frying the lot of them!

Why don’t you?

End holo-diary

Cam looked around to see the little girl staring directly at him “Look kid, it’s bad enough when Drake talks in my brain. I don’t need; well you doing it too!”

“My name isn’t kid!”

“At this point in time I don’t care!” growled Cam “My girlfriend is being operated on; we’re in a hostile school of mutants whose leader works for the Iron Army of which its leader may be your dad! Do you see why I’m a little stressed?”

“Cam, we need a plan!” gasped Ghost “I’m running outta horrible stuff to hit them with! When I get past fifteen I’m pretty normal!”

“Tank?”

No Caption Provided

“Tank nearly done! Tank’s gonna need some more blood though coz she lost most of hers!”

“I can help” said the little girl

Cam turned and squatted in front of the nine year old with the whitey silver hair and big blue eyes “Kid, we need out of here. If you can do that, we’re even for me saving your life from these idiots. Deal?”

“No deal! Take me with you, let me join”

Alyssa’s scream echoed in the room “Stark kid! We need an out, like now!”

“Deal! But my name isn’t kid. Call me kid again and I’ll pop your head off okay”

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Rachel” She smiled; a smile that put another chill down Cam’s spine. She put her hands to her temples, her brow furrowed as she concentrated. A blue blast shot Drake into the room followed by a very angry Scott Summers, blue ‘steam’ coming from his eyes.

“Hand over the child, NOW!” yelled Scott his eyes flaring “She needs to die!”

KABOOM!!

The roof exploded as Blackbird opened fire with her heavy guns cutting a hole in the roof.

“Blackbird!?!” shrieked Scott “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry Scott, but Rachel told me what you planned to do to her,” answered the sentient plane “And I can’t allow you to harm my friend. I’m sorry”

“WHAT?”

Rachel smiled at Cam “Let’s go!”

X-Faction quickly got into Blackbird as Scott Summers fired blue energy bolts into his former ship. Blackbird returned fire with her guns, warning shots mostly before shooting off across the sky.

Cam rushed to Tank, who held the badly injured Alyssa in his arms “How is she?”

“Tank thinks she’ll live, but she gonna need blood”

“Hey it’s the creepy little girl” stated Drake “Awesome!” Cam, a word

I can hear you!

Oh great you’re telepathic!

“I said if Rachel could get us out, she could join” said Cam “She came through on her end”

“I thought X-Faction was a team, a family, a group. Not an orphanage, no offense kid”

My name isn’t kid! It’s Rachel! Call me kid again and I’ll make your brains leak out your ears!

“Tank says put it to a vote! Tank votes for Rachel”

“She’s in” said Cam

“Seriously, are you all out of your starking minds! She’s the daughter of the Supreme Commander! You know all those Ferrum bases we attack, those Iron Soldiers we kill; her dad is their boss!” ranted Drake “Look granted she’s what eight, nine and killing her in cold blood is just plain wrong, but SHE’S THE DAUGHTER OF THE BAD GUY!”

I could make you reconsider

“Get out of my head!” screamed Drake

“What’s the matter Drake?” asked Cam

Drake wiped tears from his eyes as he continued “Are you starking serious Cam? I’ve just dredged up my entire starking horrid childhood and telepathically force fed it into people’s heads! I’m a bit emotional! Add that to the fact that the Supreme Commander’s daughter is right here and also talking in my he…” Drake’s rant ended when Tank bonked him on the head, knocking him cold.

“Thank you” said Blackbird “He was giving me a headache. Where to X-Faction?”

Cam looked around. He was on a sentient ship. His girlfriend was severely injured. One team mates was stressed and now unconscious, the other only talked in third person. And in front of him was the nine year old supposed daughter of the evilest man on the planet.

‘Take us to the last place the Iron Army would look for us” said Cam

“Plotting co-ordinates for Doomstadt, New Latveria”

“Whoa!” said Cam “Let’s not go all nutcage here! How about, I dunno two…hundred and…thirty six miles east of here, where’s that get us?”

“Kenosha”

“What’s in Kenosha?”

“Nothing!” replied Blackbird “The Iron Army recently laid waste to the city killing all of the, standby...253,486 inhabitants”

Cam pondered “We go there. They won’t be looking in a place they’ve just dealt with”

“Hiding in plain sight,” said Blackbird “Good plan. Plotting route to Kenosha”

To be continued

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Cool, a super powerful 9 year old could be dangerous but fun

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Yeah Rachel is going to be a handful to say the least. Also working on Drake's backstory, which at the moment I know is pretty horrific, may have to write out all four X-Faction members...actually only need 3, since this is half told by Cam so just the other three.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Well the lives of most mutants is pretty bad in this world

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: I think Drake had a bit more than just being a mutant to contend with

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I figured as much, just saying probably none of them had exactly pristine childhoods

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'll have a new Avengers up either tonight or tomorrow

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers