Marvel Iron Age: The Wakandan Expedition Part. 2

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Authors Note: Hello I am Time Phantom behold ye mighty and... please comment I guess? I'm co-writting this with Which is the most awesome thing since sliced cake. I hope you enjoy this.

The Triskelion,

Conference room:

"So you're a synthezoid?" Silver Sable asked, eyeing the larger man up and down.

"Yes I am." He replied in a voice that sounded like ground glass. "I call myself the Swordsman."

Sable raised an eyebrow. "I guess because of the big ass sword you've got. What can you do anyways?"

The Swordsman crossed his arms and avoided eye contact with her. "I am adept in multiple styles of armed and unarmed combat and it was designed for stealth missions."

"Well with the glowing red eyes, those guady flash lights on your suit I'd dont think the techies at Ferrum knew what stealth is." Sable mumbled under her breath.

"Comming from the mercenary with silver hair and a white and grey costume that must make you an expert." The Swordsman retorted.

Before she could come up with a witty counter the doors into the conference room swung open. Sable turned around, Carol Danvers and a tall dark haired attractive man walked next to her. "Hello handsome." She whispered to herself.

"Leann how has it been?" He greeted in a thick New Latverian accent as he waved to her.

Leann's cheeks turned bright red and she smiled, "Too long, Piotr. I'll always treasure that moment in the bathroom in L.A. before the job in Thailand!"

Piotr looked embaressed and sat in a chair behind her. "I think I remember that a little different."

Leann smiled and wagged a finger in front of his face. "Oh no. You were so scared you were gonna die that it took me dragging you into the bathroom and... well," Leann gestured toward the synthezoid. "I don't wanna spoil his virgin ears. He might go into overload or something."

A large cough came from in front of the conference room. "If you are all finished." Carol said. "We have a mission to discuss."

With a wave of her hand a hologram of Africa zoomed in on the location of the formwer country of Wakanda. "This used to be a proud nation once. It is a waste land now and no one has stepped foot on it in over a century."

"The Nega-bomb attack destroyed the country. Ferrum found nothing but irradiated vibranium." Said the Swordsman. "The land is dead and mostly over taken by jungle. Does it hold any signifigance to you Director Danvers."

"Yes." Carol answered. "It is no secret that with a little luck and disinformation we have kept the Triskelion hidden for over a century. When things go bad we'll need place to fall back to. Somewhere, even Victor Von Doom wouldn't be able to find."

"You think Wakanda is the place to do it?" Piotr commented.

Carol nodded. "The Iron army and Ferrum has next to zero presence in the country or much of the area surrounding it. Silver Sable will transport the team, into the boundary zone. Where even satelite signals begin to dim and after awhile pick up static. You'll be cut off from all communications."

"Sounds like you're expecting trouble." Silver Sable said in a more serious tone.

Carol looked directly at her. "I always expect trouble. We don't know what if anything inhabits, Wakanda. This expedition is to find out and set up shop there."

The armory:

Piotr Schmidt, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D always got nervous before a mission. His family has served in Doom's military since New Latveria's expansion and like his mother and father before him, he joined Shield. He was suiting up before the mission. His combat armor consits of unstable molecules with several built in cybernetic enhancements that grant him super strength and hightened speed, it also comes with several attachments for arm mounted weaponry.

"Hey there." Said a female voice from behind him.

Piotr turned around with a smile on his face. "Leann haven't we gone over the whole sneaking up on me thing?" He puts his arm around the waist of the silver haired girl from the conference room and pulls her close to his chest.

"Oh please. It was hardly sneaking, I had enough time to drop from a dark portal and lock the door. You just don't pay enough attention." She said back, leaning in for a kiss. "Thanks for getting me this job. I needed this."

Piotr kissed her back and said, "You always could go back to that team you used to be on. Back to--"

"And go crawling back to, Taichou?" Leann interupted, rolling her eyes and letting out a frustrated sigh. "No thanks. This last year has been tough. This is my big break and nothing is going to mess that up."

Leann backed off and turned her back of the Shield agent. Her arms were crossed across her chest. "I just really need this to work out." She said quietly.

Piotr put his hands on her shoulders. "You are the best mercenary I've ever worked with. Or at least the most trust worthy," he leaned his head down and began kissing her neck. "Absolutly the best looking."

Leann chuckled and reached back with one hand and stroked his face. "Keep it up, Agent Schmidt and I might just start falling for you."

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

Good chapter. I'm actually really into this series. I'm thinking of writing a short that takes place during Ferrum's rise. Keep it up.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Time_Phantom

Thanks AweSam. A story taking place during that time eh? Thats unexplored territory... I like it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

Great job, I'm assuming Piotr is the father of Sable's kids

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Time_Phantom

Yes he is.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Now that's a spicy, well writen meatball! Good work :)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Time_Phantom

@tomdickharry1984: Thanks glad your liken it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@Time_Phantom said:

Authors Note: Hello I am Time Phantom behold ye mighty and... please comment I guess? I'm co-writting this with Which is the most awesome thing since sliced cake. I hope you enjoy this.

The Triskelion,

Conference room:

"So you're a synthezoid?" Silver Sable asked, eyeing the larger man up and down.

"Yes I am." He replied in a voice that sounded like ground glass. "I call myself the Swordsman."

Sable raised an eyebrow. "I guess because of the big ass sword you've got. What can you do anyways?"

The Swordsman crossed his arms and avoided eye contact with her. "I am adept in multiple styles of armed and unarmed combat and it was designed for stealth missions."

"Well with the glowing red eyes, those gaudy flash lights on your suit I don’t think the techies at Ferrum knew what stealth is!" Sable mumbled under her breath.

"Coming from the mercenary with silver hair and a white and grey costume that must make you an expert." The Swordsman retorted.

Before she could come up with a witty counter the doors into the conference room swung open. Sable turned around, Carol Danvers and a tall dark haired attractive man walked next to her. "Hello handsome." She whispered to herself.

"Leann! How has it been?" He greeted in a thick New Latverian accent as he waved to her.

Leann's cheeks turned bright red and she smiled, "Too long, Piotr. I'll always treasure that moment in the bathroom in L.A. before the job in Thailand!"

Piotr looked embarrassed and sat in a chair behind her. "I think I remember that a little different."

Leann smiled and wagged a finger in front of his face. "Oh no! You were so scared you were gonna die that it took me dragging you into the bathroom and... well," Leann gestured toward the synthezoid. "I don't wanna spoil his virgin ears. He might go into overload or something."

A large cough came from in front of the conference room. "If you are all finished." Carol said. "We have a mission to discuss."

With a wave of her hand a hologram of Africa zoomed in on the location of the former country of Wakanda. "This used to be a proud nation once. It is a wasteland now and no one has stepped foot on it in over a century."

"The Nega-bomb attack destroyed the country. Ferrum found nothing but irradiated vibranium." said the Swordsman. "The land is dead and mostly over taken by jungle. Does it hold any significance to you Director Danvers?"

"Yes." Carol answered. "It is no secret that with a little luck and disinformation we have kept the Triskelion hidden for over a century. When things go bad we'll need place to fall back to. Somewhere, even Victor Von Doom wouldn't be able to find."

"You think Wakanda is the place to do it?" Piotr commented.

Carol nodded. "The Iron army and Ferrum has next to zero presence in the country or much of the area surrounding it. Silver Sable will transport the team, into the boundary zone. Where even satellite signals begin to dim and after awhile pick up static. You'll be cut off from all communications."

"Sounds like you're expecting trouble." Silver Sable said in a more serious tone.

Carol looked directly at her. "I always expect trouble. We don't know what if anything inhabits, Wakanda. This expedition is to find out and set up shop there."

The armory:

Piotr Schmidt, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D always got nervous before a mission. His family has served in Doom's military since New Latveria's expansion and like his mother and father before him, he joined Shield. He was suiting up before the mission. His combat armor consist of unstable molecules with several built in cybernetic enhancements that grant him super strength and heightened speed, it also comes with several attachments for arm mounted weaponry.

"Hey there!" Said a female voice from behind him.

Piotr turned around with a smile on his face. "Leann haven't we gone over the whole sneaking up on me thing?" He puts his arm around the waist of the silver haired girl from the conference room and pulls her close to his chest.

"Oh please. It was hardly sneaking, I had enough time to drop from a dark portal and lock the door. You just don't pay enough attention." She said back, leaning in for a kiss. "Thanks for getting me this job. I needed this."

Piotr kissed her back and said, "You always could go back to that team you used to be on. Back to--"

"And go crawling back to, Taichou?" Leann interrupted, rolling her eyes and letting out a frustrated sigh. "No thanks. This last year has been tough. This is my big break and nothing is going to mess that up."

Leann backed off and turned her back of the Shield agent. Her arms were crossed across her chest. "I just really need this to work out." She said quietly.

Piotr put his hands on her shoulders. "You are the best mercenary I've ever worked with. Or at least the most trust worthy," he leaned his head down and began kissing her neck. "Absolutely the best looking."

Leann chuckled and reached back with one hand and stroked his face. "Keep it up, Agent Schmidt and I might just start falling for you."

Just spell checked it. I'm co-authoring this and I'm very impressed. Have some big shoes continue in Part 3. Well done

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By tomdickharry1984

I am liken it! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points