Marvel Iron Age: The Thanos Sanction part 9

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-the-thanos-sanction-part-8/690808/#3 (continued from here)

Ferrum HQ ground floor

Scalphunter props himself up on a file cabinet still sitting in a pool of his own blood and beginning to fade. He hears someone walking toward him and attempts to grab his swords but his arms could barely move. The man steps in front of him revealing himself as Sinister. He leans down extending a hand to Scalphunter, "I have an offer."

Scalphunter looks up at him, "You certainly know how to time a negotiation." He then passes out from blood loss.

Doomstadt

Makish stands towering above several Iron soldiers, "You've done well against the animals, now see how you fare against real warriors."

His voice alone sends chills down their spines as they open fire. The insectoid soldiers let out a horrifying squeal and charge in. Makish considers his gun for a moment then holsters it instead pulling out a long blade and calmly walks through the group of Iron soldiers slashing through their armor with no effort. The repulser fire from the soldiers does little more damage than a punch to the insect creatures.

The Creeds and Stalkers attack more ferociously in the presence of Thanos.

Across the field Warstar attempts to block Thanos' attack but the Titan plows through his defenses. He snatched Daniel by his hair and drags him forward. He yanks the hammer from his hand, "This poor man's Mjiolnir will not help you boy."

Daniel attemps to cast a spell but Thanos smashes his jaw with his thumb, "You are no god and you should not assume you know my motives ape."

Doom sits on a patch of dirt glaring at the battle rag growing at the constant attack his nation has been forced to endure. He comms the Command Center, "Traveler, you were right. I'm ready for that lesson."

Command Center

The officers in the Command center look on the Traveler who sighs deeply and nods, "Be right there."

Back on the field

Thanos walks through the raging battle swatting away his enemies like gnats as he marches toward the Iron soldier carrying Danvers back to the command center. Thanos again halts time but the Traveler appears before him,"Not yet Grape Ape."

The Traveler then pushes a shocked Thanos with enough force to send him flying back a few yards, "Your little rocks don't work on me." Time restarts as the Traveler teleports Doom away.

Nowhere

Doom looks around at the vast emptiness and asks, "Why have we left the field?"

The Traveler steps up to him, "This is a place outside of time, I brought you here because what I'm going to teach you is very complicated but when you get back you need to make it look like its not. We aren't leaving here till you master it but when we get back you'll only have been gone a few minutes."

Warforce One

Stryfe rises as the jet lands in Doomstadt. He looks to Iron Claw and orders, "Go make yourself useful, I'm personally taking command of this battle."

Back on the field

Makish continues cutting down all in his path like wheat before encountering a man almost as tall as himself. The man is armed only with the remnants of a steel flag pole that he'd been using as a club. Makish smells the blood of his kind on his weapon and prepares to strike. Jason tightens his grip on his make-shift weapon and charges. Makish swings his blade but Jason ducks slamming his club into the creature's mid section causing a crack in rock hard exo skeleton.

Makish swung his blade down but Jason caught it and tore from his grasp. Makish tried to take it back but Jason's strength was too great. The young god punched Makish in his horrible face before throwing him to the ground. The insect looked shocked, "This cannot be, I'm am hive master."

Jason looks down,"Is that so?"

He then kicks Makish to the side as he continues the battle. The insect soldiers screech as Jason uses their general's own blade to slash through their ranks making a bee line for Thanos.

He stumbles into General Aaron now beset by Creeds and Hive soldiers. He fell back as Jason arrived. He cleared a path then looked down on Aaron,"Quit sitting down on the job. We ain't done yet."

The General gives his nephew an annoyed look as he rises to his feet, "Don't get cocky boy."

David, Molly, Fry and Holland along with the dozens soldier left of their side of Doomstadt fall back to the city. The blockade separating the civilians from the fighting was under heavy attack as they arrived. Holland was told he was needed in the command center.

Thanos shook off his bruised ego and leapt in the direction of the command center where Danvers had been taken.

Command Center

Holland enters as the ground shakes around him." What the stark was that?"

Thanos' fist broke through the side wall and then ripped it away. Samantha turned and looked the Mad Titan in the eye, "Oh Sh**"

here you go

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Okay, let's wrap this bad boy up shortly

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'm still thinking part 11 will be the end but you could do an epilogue if you'd like

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

Fantastic!