joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Kobuk Valley, Alaska

Zemo's transport landed in the middle of a snow covered field, the team unloaded looking at Zemo like a mad man.

Cutthroat came out last, "Why in God's name did you drag us out into frozen hell?"

Zemo chuckled as he order Arson to blast a large chunk of ice until it melted away and revealed a massive metal door. Zemo hit a button on his remote device and the door slid open to reveal a loading bay. The transport was called in as the team entered.

Zemo activated the power as he spoke, "This was one of the last active Hydra bases before Ferrum took the Organization apart, its one of the very few that the Iron army and Shield have no idea about. This will be our base of operations for the time being. "

Cutthroat chimed in, "Little out of the way for my taste."

Lash stepped up behind him, "Given the price the Supreme Commander has on our heads after the Thanos incident, 'Out of the way' is exactly where we want to be."

Later Lash was alone in the base's gym as Murmur entered, "She walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "Why don't you go get Zemo's coin for me?"

Lash grinned, "I was wondering how long it'd take for the backstabbing to start. Sorry lady, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm genetically engineered to be immune to mind control."

She gave him a frustrated look and stomped out as Lash called out behind her, "I'd avoid trying with the big guy, he's where Sinister got the genes to make me this way."

She stopped in her tracks and turned, "You seem to know quite a bit more than you should."

He nodded, "No, I know exactly as much as I need to, for instance I would hope that your past with Cutthroat won't hinder the group. Though I would love an excuse to kill the weasel."

Across the base Arson and Cutthroat sat in front of a massive television. Arson looked it over, "You think they got cable out here?" Cutthroat picked up the remote, "Took me a minute to get it off the world domination monitoring network but maybe we can catch a game."

As kickoff took place Arson looked over, "Have noticed everyone kind of hates you?"

Cutthroat nodded, "Yea apparently I'm a stark hole. I don't get why Murmur hates me, I'm not the filthy whore that banged Gerald while we were married."

Arson looked back to the TV, "Ratting her and her brother out as mutant thieves to Ferrum probably didn't help."

"Okay that was a kind of a dick move on my part." Cutthroat then shrugged as he returned his attention to the game.

In the armory Zemo stood with Shift, "I assume your sister is already attempting subterfuge. I would advise against it, what I'm working toward will prove extremely lucrative so long as we all remain on the same page."

Shift looked warily at Zemo, "So what is this one of those take over the world schemes."

Zemo laughed at the notion, "Nothing so grandiose, those ambitions are only fit for mad men. This is about a far more attainable goal, I simply want what already should be mine by birth right. Help me and I will make you all very rich, or betray me and fill a body bag. Your decision."

Callous sat on the hill the base was built underneath. Beside him was a pair of freshly killed elk he was eating. He noticed some wolves sniffing the air drawn by his kill so he let out a roar that sent them fleeing like rats. Absorbing Man had merged with the base and silently watched the group, not quite ready to be a person again.

The next day the group gathered in the main hall around Zemo, "Tomorrow we introduce ourselves to the world, the items we acquired from 47.3 will give us a measure of protection but make no mistake we are doing something dangerous, as I said if we succeed you will all be well rewarded but for now we must focus on the issue at hand, prepare yourselves. Tomorrow we take the largest Iron Hall in Mexifornia and burn it to the ground."

(To be continued)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Tomorrow we take the largest Iron Hall in Mexifornia and burn it to the ground

OOOO!!!! General Falcon Helfitta is not going to be pleased at this!

@joshmightbe said:

"Have noticed everyone kind of hates you?"

Cutthroat nodded, "Yea apparently I'm a stark hole. I don't get why Murmur hates me, I'm not the filthy whore that banged Gerald while we were married."

So flippant about it, makes you want to choke him! Love that Scalphunter & Murmur use to have a thing, seems Gerald gets around :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: It may have been more of something just to piss Cutthroat off from Scalphunter

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Scalphunter doing things just to annoy people PREPOSTEROUS! :) Ha ha ha bring on chapter 5, also what you doing with Morbius?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I've completely lost track of Morbius to be honest, if you have an idea for him go for it, Last time I wrote a chapter he was still on a boat with Thomas (dude possessed by Mephisto) Sean (Mutant with super speed) and Ares' dogs.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Do you remember what story/chapter it was in. May go back and refresh my memory and do something

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

I'll go check and get back to you in a few minutes

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers