joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Reporting live from the New Latverian border

" I don't know what to say here, the devastation here is unspeakable. People cheered when hundreds of Iron soldiers arrived armed to the teeth to fight Ultron but within an hour of their arrival it was literally raining blood as the hostile machine tore through them. I can't get the image of all those body parts falling slamming into the ground like meteorites out of my head. We believed heroes would save us but I no longer see any reason to hope in that. So much blood, I can't do this, I'm sorry......."

Excerpt from the memoirs of Lord Stryfe

I believe we now have a solution, Doom has perfected some kind of weapon that he believes will stop Ultron long enough for us to complete our part. We have acquired a method of removing Ultron. I will need to be there personally to distract Ultron long enough for Doom to make preparations.

Excerpt from the Book of Doom

I've been working non stop with Ferrum's pathetic excuses for Scientists for almost a week now and I believe I've found a way to at least slow down this monstrosity that is currently tormenting my home land, it is a matter disruptor, the likes of which has never been seen. If it doesn't destroy it out right, it will definitely put it out of commission for a few moments while it's nanotech repairs the damage it will do. This will give the commander of the Iron army a small window to complete their part of the mission.

Reporting live from the New Latverian boarder

" My colleague has been given the rest of the day off, so I'm filling in here. It's been quiet here for the last hour but in the last few minutes several trucks pulled up and started unloading equipment, It appears Dr. Doom himself is here the Supreme Commander of the Iron army showed up afterwards in his customized armor said to be one of the most powerful weapons Ferrum Tech has ever built. I'm not sure what they're planning but it looks to be something big.

to be continued

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Great chapter!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

Doom 3:16 states "I shall kick your ass!"

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Short but I do like the image of it "literally raining blood". This could of easily been combined with Pt6 (not a complaint, merely a comment).

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onwards

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers