Marvel Iron Age: Tales From The Empire Part 14

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

(This will tie in to my Wakanda idea...in the fullness of time. Some history from the African continent during the Iron Age)

2012: King T’Challa and his queen Ororo stood before the gathered masses of Wakanda. He smiled as Ororo walked forward with a small bundle in her arms.

“People of Wakanda!” said T’Challa loudly into the assembled microphones “May I present my daughter Princess Sanura!”

The crowd went wild with cheers, the sky erupting in fireworks.

2030 April: The US Ambassador handed a telegram to T’Challa. T’Challa stood up, his body not as quick as his younger days, but still rippling with power.

“Prepare my jet” he said to his aide.

“Your majesty” said the Ambassador carefully “Your presence in the United States could inflame matters…”

“INFLAME!” roared T’Challa “You hand me a piece of paper informing me my wife has been killed! That the Queen of Wakanda was accidentally killed in a training exercise gone wrong at the Jean Grey Institute! You expect me to believe these lies! You and your agents are now under house arrest! I am aware of the situation in the United States and I am going to deal with the man who murdered my WIFE!”

T’Challa stormed out as a ring of his elite Dora Milaje encircled the diplomatic party.

2030 September: Black Panther lay on the ground near the reflecting pool near the Lincoln Memorial. He forced himself to his knees, blood dripping from his mouth mixing with the rain.

“I’m very impressed T’Challa” said the man standing over him “Ben Urich worked it out and so did you”

“Fight me” panted T’Challa “Fight me…like a man”

“Not a chance!” Stryfe laughed as he stood over him, pressing the Wakandan king back into the concrete with his telekinesis “Physically you are the better, you are even smarter than me. But your brains and your intellect are no match for my telekinesis” He snapped Black Panther’s knees and ankles, the old king screamed.

“Do you want anything from him?” asked Stryfe as Mr Sinister stepped up beside him.

“No, I have Wakandan DNA on file” replied Sinister, barely looking up from his data pad

Stryfe clicked his fingers and a squad of Iron Soldiers surrounded Black Panther. Stryfe knelt down and looked T’Challa in the eye “It is a shame that you’ll be long dead when I break Wakanda”

2040: The Supreme Commander glared at the beautiful ebony woman on the other end of the video-conference “You will submit to the rule of the Iron Army!”

“You dare threaten the soverign nation of Wakanda!?!” Sanura stared back at him, her white eyes full of anger “The rest of Africa; the rest of the world has fallen to your rule ‘Supreme Commander’ but Wakanda will NOT!”

“You have your mother’s eyes and your father’s tenacity” he laughed without humour “And you will soon join them, unless you submit!”

“Many have tried to conquer our country” she said “All have failed! The English, Klaw, even Doom tried and failed!”

“That is because Victor Von Doom is a stereotypical super villain” The Supreme Commander flipped open a box and pressed a red button “Whereas I am more the evil conqueor”

“And what does that do?” Sanura laughed

“This little kitten, detonates the small Nega-bomb I had inserted under Wakanda twenty years ago” He smiled broadly “Sinister made a creature from templates he stole from Mole Man that tunnelled right under Wakanda without anyone knowing. The resulting explosion will cripple your country on every level and wipe out the most technologically advanced country on earth. It will probably turn the population that survives into something more or less than sentient paste. Sinister surmises that the explosion may even created some new elements”

“You…you can’t” her voice cracked in horror

“Can you feel the ground rumble princess?”

The Supreme Commander took off his helmet and watched as Wakanda erupted in molten fire and death! He put his feet up and leant back in his chair, grinning like a child who was burning ants with a magnifying glass.

2057: Dr Nathaniel Essex, covered in a haz-mat suit, walked down the gangplank of the transport ship and onto the Wakanda soil. A team of similar clad Ferrum scientists followed him holding a wide array of technical scanning instrumentation. A team of Iron Soldiers hovered above them keeping watch.

“So?” barked the Supreme Commander’s hologram from Essex’s wrist

“I have only just arrived” he replied “And as we discussed…” He calmly shut off the communicator and dropped it on the ground.

“We are looking for survivors and children” ordered Essex “We are looking for any new minerals and metals caused by the blast. Fan out!”

2059: Stryfe finally opened a file he had a team of techs working on. A holo-diary of Dr Essex came up “2057AD Wakanda File: 7. My findings in Wakanda have been virtually nonexistent. The majority of the Wakandan population has been vaporised or killed, a genetic dead end. As for newer elements, nothing! The only things is irradiated vibranium which is worthless and which causes cancer over time. Make three paperweights and send them to the Chairman’s office in Chicago, the Commander’s headquarters and the White House”

Stryfe smashed his hand through the datapad. He looked at the paperweight on the end of his desk and upended the whole desk into the wall with his telekinesis.

2189: “Sir?”

Stryfe, in his guise as the Chairman of Ferrum, looked over his shoulder from the view of Chicago “What?”

“Reports are coming in from Wakanda” stated the robo-valet as it hovered near his desk.

“I didn’t know machines were capable of being vague” he sneered, returning to looking over the city.

“Pardon sir?”

“Sightings of panther people from an Iron Outpost in Ghana”

“Black Panther” he said, remembering a long time ago.

“Possibly sir”

“Send in a Grey for me”

“Certainly sir. You usually only get a Grey when…”The robo-valet exploded in a thousand pieces as telekinetic fingers ripped it apart. A door opened on the side of his office, a tall striking red head walked in wearing a blue leotard.

“I am Jean 579” she said “And you must die!”

“Really?” he smiled firing up his psionic shields ‘I’ve gone through five hundred and seventy eight of you?”

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I like where this is going

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Time_Phantom

So... Wakanda. Silver Sable, Master Izo and who the heck knows else go there and... gonna asume bad stuff happens. Can't wait.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Thanks

@Time_Phantom: Yeah. It happened before 2200 (where most of OUR stuff is set) and I'll let you knoe, I'll need your help :)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So wakanda went Kerblooey! That's gotta sucl for :P)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Time_Phantom

My help you say... :)

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Really awesome dude!

Everything from Panthers death to Wakanda's destruction was written really well.

I'm also curious about this Jean 579. Maybe she could be the one? :P

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow: Nah Jean 579 gets killed because its 2189 when she steps out the sliding door and its 2200 where WE set our scene, but because Stryfe aka Supreme Commander aka Chairman of Ferrum gets stressed a LOT and unwinds by killing clones of Jean Grey, Charles Xavier and Nathan Grey to keep up his skills maybe a Jean 1602 or Charles 999 changes things up :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Reread, noice!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Reread, noice!!!

Thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@batkevin74:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! POOR ORORO AND T'CHALLA!

Sad prime is sad.

Sorry for the late comment. I thought I had read this.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

This is really quite good, vindictive even. Stryfe really excels beyond super villian in this chapter. (I am behind in my Iron Age catch up and will eventually get my act together) Highly enjoyable

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers