joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Shi'ar space

A bored Shi'ar crewmen on watch duty tries not to fall asleep when he catches a small light head toward the ship. He jumps up as it grows larger,"Incomming fire!"

Out side the ship Sam blasts on carrying Abomination who he drops on the warship. Abomination immediately tears through the hull and attacks every soldier he comes into contact with as he smashes through the ship.

Sam continues on his path smashing a hole in the line of warships as The Starjammer blasts its way in. The Shi'ar released hundreds of fighters the first few were shredded but the razors as the 2 Shi'ar fighters the Starjammer had on board entered the group unnoticed in the chaos and started attack from behind enemy lines.

One of the razors slipped through as Abomination exited the warship he'd been dropped on, The razor pilot maneuvered to give Abomination a platform to land on as he jumped to the next closest warship. The first exploded within seconds of Abomination's exit. He smashes clear through the engine room of the second effectively killing the ship as he made his way to the top. He then leapt again.

After clearing a path Sam went back, blasting through Shi'ar fighters like they were paper until he felt himself getting low on power, he flew toward the prison and crash landed on the landing pad of the structure and guards ran at him. One of the razors did a strafing run sending them into retreat as the Pursuer craft from the Starjammer landed.

David, Fry, 7 and a few of the Kree crewmen jumped out. Sam smiled, "Just in ..........." The crew watched in horror as a crashing Shi'ar fighter slammed into Sam. David started to run toward him but Fry stopped him,"We have a mission, there's nothing you can do."

7 growled as the guards returned, the killer in him was loose as he charged at them with no concern about their guns. The rest of the crew followed his lead opening fire on the guards as they ran on.

On the Starjammer

Hal ordered, prepare the cannon, we got 5 shots make them count."

The ship blasted down the largest of the warships as the Shi'ar fighters swarmed them, battering the ship severely as the Razors tried desperately to fight them off. Their Shi'ar fighters had gone down leaving just the 7 razors to fight off the largest part of the fleet.

Tor-Vel noticed his ship was nearly out of power when he saw one of the few remaining warships arrive to finish them off. Without hesitation he set in a collision course. His shields failed a few seconds before impact but he was unconcerned as he slammed into the engines crippling as his Razor exploded.

Abomination landed at the Prison after tearing out of one last warship. He was ready for a fight but was met with the sight of many shredded corpses. He marched into the open gates and saw his fellow crewmen in a stand off with the guards as 7 continued his slaughter. He joined in sending the guards back into retreat.

Abomination caught 7 by the arm as he gave chase causing 7 in his feral state to strike him. Abomination roared bringing 7 back to his senses and the big man pointed the direction they needed to go. David and Fry were concerned about what they'd just seen 7 do, that level of rage wasn't something they'd expected from him.

Abomonation tore the door off as they entered, the guards had fled leaving them a clear path to the sole cell in the prison. 7 located the power inhibitor for the room and turned it off as they entered the cell. One of the Kree crewmen addressed Kallark as he hung from his chains,"We are here to set you free."

Kallark lifted his head,"My son is dead, my empire has betrayed me. Leave me here to die in peace."

7's anger returned as he marched to the chained Gladiator. He backhanded him,"My friend just died to free you. You will not make it pointless. You will walk out or be dragged."

Kallark snapped his chains and glared at 7,"What possible reason do I have to leave?"

Fry leaned against the wall,"Because the man who ordered your son's murder is still alive on Earth, and he built his empire on the ashes of your son along with countless innocents. What kind of father would you be if you sat here rotting in your cage while your son's killers go unpunished?"

Outside

The Starjammer is surrounded taking a pounding with their last 4 razors running low on power when a surge of energy rips through the Shi'ar fleet. Hal demands,"What just happened?"

The Professor replies,"Apparently the mission was successful."

Gladiator then proceeded to destroy the remainder of the fleet.

Back on the prison landing pad 7 walks to the crashed Shi'ar fighter. One of the Kree crewmen asks his comrade,"Do we have time for this?" The other answered," Do you want to be the one to tell him we don't?"

The crewmen looks back on the shredded guards and back to 7 and quietly boards the pursuer ship.

7 picks up Sam's body, "I'm taking you home."

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

Bump, if its bad let me know. Negative reviews are useful tools to help me improve.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

Oh man, that really sucked. Jk, it was good. I especially liked the part where 7 charged the guys.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@AweSam: Thanks, Its been awhile since I've had 7 be a bad ass

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers