Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Centuri System

Starjammer med bay

The pilot they'd picked up was waking as Hal walked in,"You have a name soldier?" The pilot sat up,"Ben-Dar sir, and you are." Hal sat down,"Pursuer Hal-Lass, you're on board the Starjammer." Ben's eyes went wide,"A pirate ship?"

Hal grinned,"Show some respect, this is the most famous pirate ship in the universe. So tell me, what's happening with the empire?"

Ben looked down,"Majester Soren declared it part of the Shi' ar empire, the boy king thought we'd just hand it to him. He gave us that Shi' Ar nonsense about marrying our cultures, fancy way of saying he planned to bend us over if you ask me."

Hal sat back, "I was busy chasing Dal, I assume everyone knows the man he killed was a Skrull impostor?"

Ben nodded, "How bad was my ship damaged? I'd like to get back to my unit, we were in the middle of battling the Warbird."

Hal looked to him, "You're the only survivor, but if it makes you feel any better my Starjammer turned it into cosmic dust. We'll have you back with the armada in no time."

Engineering bay

Fry and Abomination work as 7 makes some adjustments to the power supply to the weapons systems, Abomination holds a massive coupling as Fry is busy tightening some loose bolts as per 7's instructions. The Creed looks down to Abomination," I'm done up here."

As Abomination fits the coupling back in place Fry asks,"Why exactly are you taking this apart again?" 7 tightens the last few bolts,"Improving the recharge time for the main cannon. It's a good thing that warship didn't put up much of a fight, it would've been an hour before we'd have been able to fire at full power again. Now we can get off 5 full powered shots before we need a recharge."

Fry looked up,"So it's 5 shots and wait an hour?" 7 shook his head,"Nah, 10 ,15 minutes tops."

10 minutes later Mess deck

The crew gathers for a meal as Hal and Ben enter. Ben slowly seats himself next to Dal-Rogg. Half way through the meal a bright flash of light appears and suddenly a man in shorts and a T-shirt stands at the end of the table.

He looks around,"Again with this? I can't wait until this stupid temporal disturbance is over." The crew pulls their weapons but Dal stands up," I know him, he's not a threat. Well not usually any way but rarely intentionally."

Hal looks him over,"The Traveler?" Dal nods

The Traveler hops to the floor,"Where are we?" Dal answers,"Centuri system."

He looks relieved, "Care to drop me off on Centuri 6?"

The professor chimes in,"That doesn't seem wise at the moment."

Hal looks up,"What's the problem?"

The Professor replies," It appears Galactus is preparing to devour it."

The Traveler shrugs,"Not a problem."

The crew looks at him like he was insane. He looks to Dal,"Remember when I said, sometimes just trust me?"

Dal nods,"I almost got eaten by a Brood Queen."

The Traveler shakes his head,"Almost, is the word you should focus on here, this is definitely a time to trust me. I'm 93% sure you'll all survive."

(to be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

This chapter was a bit confusing. Still good though.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@AweSam: If you read the last few chapters of Doom it will be less confusing

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AweSam

@joshmightbe said:

@AweSam: If you read the last few chapters of Doom it will be less confusing

I was reading Doom, but I forgot where I was at when I made the archive because I got bored and started reading most of the stories everyone wrote. I'll check Doom out again.