joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

The edge of Kree space

David and Molly sit next to Sam's body in morning. David gets up to leave when he notices a strange sound he looks down and Sam shoots up. David screams as Sam inhales deeply.

Molly stands back shock as Sam asks,"What the hell happened?"

David looks up from the floor,"You died, like 2 days ago."

Sam looks over,"Seriously?"

Molly nods, "We were getting ready to cremate you."

Sam gets up,"Good thing I got up then, huh?"

7 looks back from the pilot seat of the small craft the Kree had loaned them to get home,"Sam?!"

Fry grabbed the controls as they entered a wormhole that would take them home. 7 walked back to the med bay to see his friend.

Sam asked,"Did we win?"

7 nodded,"Yes, Gladiator is free and sided with the Kree, I'm told he's already delivered several devastating loses to the Shi' ar. Dal says if it keeps up the war will be over before we get back to Earth."

Several hours later Fry calls back,"We just passed Jupiter we should be home in about an hour at this speed."

Sam had stuffed himself with the ships rations as the crew looked stunned by his appetite.

He looked at them and was a bit embarrassed,"I guess resurrection makes you hungry, I feel like I haven't eaten in a week."

David finally breaks his silence,"Okay, someone has to tell me what's going on here? Is this like a Jesus thing, or maybe some magic crap?"

7 replies,"He's an external, an immortal mutant. It would seem that it's much harder to kill him than we'd thought."

Fry interrupts,"Hate to cut in but we seem to have a situation here."

Fry brought the ship to a stop as they neared Mars. They looked out on a small fleet of ships of unknown origin."That doesn't look like a welcome home party."

Molly looked pale,"We need to get back to warn Earth."

They look back to her as she grabs her head, 7 asks,"What are they?"

She replies,"Death for everything."

David looks to Fry,"Looks like we're taking the scenic route."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

The edge of Kree space

David and Molly sit next to Sam's body. David gets up to leave when he notices a strange sound he looks down and Sam shoots up! David screams as Sam inhales deeply.

Molly stands back shock as Sam asks, "What the hell happened?"

David looks up from the floor,"You died! Like two days ago."

"Seriously?"

Sam gets up, "Good thing I got up then, huh?"

7 looks back from the pilot seat of the small craft the Kree had loaned them to get home,"Sam?!" Fry grabbed the controls as they entered a wormhole that would take them home. 7 walked back to the med bay to see his friend.

"Did we win?" Sam asked.

7 nodded,"Yes, Gladiator is free and sided with the Kree, I'm told he's already delivered several devastating loses to the Shi' ar. Dal says if it keeps up the war will be over before we get back to Earth."

Several hours later

Fry calls back, "We just passed Jupiter we should be home in about an hour at this speed."

Sam had stuffed himself with the ships rations as the crew looked stunned by his appetite. He looked at them and was a bit embarrassed, "I guess resurrection makes you hungry, I feel like I haven't eaten in a week."

"Okay, someone has to tell me what's going on here?” David yells, finally breaking his silence “Is this like a Jesus thing? Or maybe some magic crap?"

7 replies,"He's an external…” David looks at him blankly “An immortal mutant. It would seem that it's much harder to kill him than we'd thought."

"Hate to cut in” Fry interrupts “But we seem to have a situation here."

Fry brought the ship to a stop as they neared Mars. They looked out on a small fleet of ships of unknown origin."That doesn't look like a welcome home party."

Molly looked pale, "We need to get back to warn Earth."

She replies, "Death for everything."

David looks to Fry, "Looks like we're taking the scenic route."

Nice! Best get my act into gear

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: thanks

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AweSam

@batkevin74 said:

@joshmightbe said:

The edge of Kree space

David and Molly sit next to Sam's body. David gets up to leave when he notices a strange sound he looks down and Sam shoots up! David screams as Sam inhales deeply.

Molly stands back shock as Sam asks, "What the hell happened?"

David looks up from the floor,"You died! Like two days ago."

"Seriously?"

Sam gets up, "Good thing I got up then, huh?"

7 looks back from the pilot seat of the small craft the Kree had loaned them to get home,"Sam?!" Fry grabbed the controls as they entered a wormhole that would take them home. 7 walked back to the med bay to see his friend.

"Did we win?" Sam asked.

Several hours later

Fry calls back, "We just passed Jupiter we should be home in about an hour at this speed."

Sam had stuffed himself with the ships rations as the crew looked stunned by his appetite. He looked at them and was a bit embarrassed, "I guess resurrection makes you hungry, I feel like I haven't eaten in a week."

"Okay, someone has to tell me what's going on here?” David yells, finally breaking his silence “Is this like a Jesus thing? Or maybe some magic crap?"

7 replies,"He's an external…” David looks at him blankly “An immortal mutant. It would seem that it's much harder to kill him than we'd thought."

"Hate to cut in” Fry interrupts “But we seem to have a situation here."

Molly looked pale, "We need to get back to warn Earth."

She replies, "Death for everything."

David looks to Fry, "Looks like we're taking the scenic route."

Nice! Best get my act into gear

Why do you keep quoting the entire thing? Good job.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@AweSam: I often run a spell check over it is all