batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Sub-Basement 1, Great Eastern Iron Hall, Miami Florida

Magni looked down at the woman in his arms, barely making out her shape. His eyes felt like they’d been washed in broken glass, his body barely able to be upright.

“Your velly handthome” mumbled Silver Sable as she lay in his arms

“Milady” Magni’s response was barely audible, his lips tongue and mouth still numb from the narcotic foam

“Less get outta her” Sable clumsily made a fist and with her dark energy cut an oblong in the air. Magni looked down at her and the black hole in the air, not sure of what to do

“Noth too bite arya” giggled Sable “Geth in”

Magni nodded and lifted Sable up, she snuggled in close to his chest and Magni walked into the darkness and they vanished as Jessica Mongoose hauled herself to her feet, covered in her own blood, gaping wounds in her thigh, kidney, stomach and back.

The room was empty. No Magni, no silver bitch either

“Oh this is starking brilliant!” she swore as she kicked the Essex Chair across the room

Asgard

“What happened?” yelled Thor looking at the scrying pool that was simply black

“I don’t know” replied Loki collapsing him into a chair, sweat running from his brow “But my guess is he’s safe...well safer than he was”

“You guess!?!”

Loki slowly, shakily rose to his feet. His body trembled from the expenditure of magical energy through a conduit designed for looking not interactivity. “In all the millennia we’ve danced brother, I’ve loathed you. I’ve hated you! I despise you! I’ve even come close to killing you on several occasions. But it is only right now, how much you ANNOY ME! You’re like a mother hen! Shut up and let me do what Lord Balder has asked” Foam gathered at the corners of his mouth, his fist clasped in rage

Thor glared at his brother. Loki was right...Thor hated that.

The Darkforce, nowhere/everywhere?

Magni stood holding Silver Sable in the darkest place he’d ever been. There was no even a skerrick of light. Magni felt a person brush past him, turned to see who it was but all he saw was dark. It was cool, calm and quiet in the dark.

The Bifrost Cannon, Bismarck, North Dakota

Ping! Ping! Ping!

Dr Hausen looked up from his holo-paper to the monitors at his station “Oh Stark me! Code yellow! Code yellow!”

Dr Hausen raced from his room, joined by four LMD nurses and a medi-bot in the short corridor as they entered the massive Cannon room. Bolted into a the heart of the machine was a shell of a man, his vital signs hooked to a bank of monitors.

“Code yellow” repeated Nurse #1 as she headed to the patient

“Second one this month” replied Dr Hausen as flipped through a chart

No Caption Provided

“New kidney has arrived from New York” said Nurse #2

“Okay is it the same kidney?” asked Dr Hausen as he inspected the kidney in its transport box

“Other side doctor” replied Nurse #4 who checked the patients other signs

“Alright Nurse Four please get several pints of blood from the bank. Nurse Three please get ready to put him under. Nurse One monitor vitals and Nurse Two please assist me. Medi-bot ready?”

“Affirmative” beeped the bot as it hovered over the patient

“Okay follow my prompts” and Dr Hausen stood thirty feet away performing holo-surgery via the Medi-bot

The husk looked aimlessly with its hazy grey about the room. Its skin was old and paper thin, wisps of remaining hair were grey, muscle density non-existent. It moaned as Nurse #3 put him under

“It’s okay Mordo” said Dr Hausen “Just another routine procedure to replace your kidney again. Nothing to worry about. You’ll be right as rain in a few days” And Dr Hausen via Medi-bot made the first incision

The Darkforce, nowhere/everywhere?

Magni had no idea how much time had passed or where he was, when light poured in blinding him.

“This way” said a female voice

He walked into the light and emerged in a forest. Standing there slightly bemused was his rescuer Silver Sable

“Where are we?” asked Magni

“I don’t know big boy” said Sable looking around “But in a few minutes I can get us out of here. Didn’t you have a mallet?”

“MJOLNIR!” roared Magni holding his hand to the sky...and waited...and waited

“What are you doing?” asked Sable as she flipped open a data-pad

“I am summoning my father’s weapon back” said Magni

“Where is it?”

“Pluto...I think that’s what she said” Magni furrowed his brow

“Your hammer is on Pluto?”

“Aye”

“How fast is your hammer?”

“I do not know” said Magni honestly “It was a gift”

“Well Pluto’s about a billion plus miles from here. My guess is it’s going to take a few hours”

“MJOLNIR!”

“Watched pot doesn’t boil”

Magni lowered his hand and looked at the woman “May I ask milday, who are you?”

“Silver Sable. Mercenary, data-runner, spy and occasional assassin” she extended her hand

“I am Magni, son of Thor, son of Odin, son of Bor” Magni kissed her hand and bowed deeply “I am forever in your debt. The son of Thor shall never forget this”

Silver Sable turned away, she was blushing “How are you feeling?” she asked

“Sore...humbled...angry” said Magni

“Can't help you with humility or anger, but The Darkforce has restorative powers” said Sable, pulling herself together “Keeps me looking young” Sable couldn’t stop herself flirting with the young god

“You are a beautiful woman” stated Magni

Oh Leann behave yourself! He’s what, nineteen if that!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm starting to like the new dynamic between Thor and Loki

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Just because he's the Norse God of Lies & Mischief doesn't mean he can't be be heroic and Thor has always struck me as he'd be a nasty older brother, because he was stronger and sporty he got more attention whilst Loki is a nerd...with magic powers

Used an idea you mentioned in DD#4, see if you spot it :)

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@batkevin74 said:

@joshmightbe: Just because he's the Norse God of Lies & Mischief doesn't mean he can't be be heroic and Thor has always struck me as he'd be a nasty older brother, because he was stronger and sporty he got more attention whilst Loki is a nerd...with magic powers

Used an idea you mentioned in DD#4, see if you spot it :)

Great chapter, but couldn't find what you were talking about. haha

Tell me bro!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

The organ came from New York where the Daredevils have been shutting down Splicers! It was subtle, paper thin and barely there but yeah that's what us was :) Nobody is going to spot the Exiles reference at my current rate of subtleness :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: It was when Magni felt someone in the Darkforce brush up against him

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

Phew! Thought I was losing what little touch I had :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I almost missed it

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points