joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Castle Doom, Latveria 2028

A man stares in horror at his hands,"What did you do to me?" Doom stands above him, "I did what any one would do to an unruly dog, I curbed you."

He looked up in fear,"I'm human now?" Doom stepped closer, "Not quite, but you are far closer to human than to what you were. There is a price for meddling in the affairs of Doom." He then motioned for guards to enter, "I want an example made of him, find a tree nearest to our western border and nail him to it."

1 week later

An elderly man is driving along an old dirt road in the northwestern forest of Latveria and notices a man hanging from a tree looking half starved and dehydrated. The man stops and grabbed a pair of pliers from a tool box in the back of his truck and uses them to remove the nails from the hung man's wrists and feet and then helps him to the truck asking in Russian, "What is your name?" He sees a book laying on the seat between them by John Steinbeck and says, "My name is John."

1 year later Berlin, Germany

John sits on a street corner staring at his feet when a stops in front of him and asks in German,"Hey man, how would you like to make some money?" John looks up, "I don't swing that way buddy." The man shakes his head, "Trust me if I was looking for that I wouldn't need to pay, and frankly I could do better." John laughs as he stands up, "You got a name?" The man grins,"Not at the moment." John nods.

Later that night

The mysterious man tells John,"All you have to do is walk in and drop off this case, I'll pay you when you come out." John strolls into the air port and heads toward the drop location and leaves the case as several men with guns surround him, One man yells at him,"On the floor." John rolls his eyes and starts to walk away when one of them grabs his arm to stop him. He looks him in the eyes,"You sure you want to do this?" The man looks into his eyes and hesitates.

John drove his thumb into the man's eye and takes his gun putting 2 bullets in the man who'd ordered him to the floor and causing a panic in the airport, in the commotion one of the gunmen sneaks away from the rest of the group with the case as John disappears in the crowd. An hour later he sits at a table across from the man who sent him into the air port,"You owe me some money." The man looked shocked, "Wasn't really expecting you to make it back."

John nodded,"I knew that before I went in, you're still going to pay me though." The man paid him then introduced himself, "I am Lars Tiboldt, and you are?" He answered,"John." As he took a cigarette from Lars' pack on the table.

For the next few years John made a name for himself throughout Europe as a man who could get things done, he left when Doom started gathering nations and forming New Latveria. He quickly became their go to man for eliminating problems that needed to be taken out quietly. Eventually Meeting the Chairman of Ferrum in person.

(This story picks up in

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

John is so mysterious. I think I have a sense of the man. But I don't. I just have so many questions and once you or batkev answer them a little, I have more. Great work.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice, the backstory of mysterious John continues!

@Time_Phantom: John is actually...hang on that'd be telling :) "John" is a dangerous, mysterious "man". More on him soon in Fantastic Force #3-4 coming soon

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Nice...was expecting to say "I nutered you!" in his opening line :) Now who is John!? Tell me...I won't tell anyone (except Time_Phantom, my mom, the guy acros from me at the internet caffe and two guys at work who realy dont care) :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I enjoyed this.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Bumped due to what will be happening in Fantastic Force's next chapter

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onwards