Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 4

Beneath the streets of Chicago

David walks with 7, "So this symbiote bonded internally?"

7 shrugged, "Who knows what Sinister did to Carnage while he held him. It's likely its spawn was somehow mutated. Perhaps it just needs more time to grow than usual."

Walker turned back to them, "You boys want to speed it up a bit, we're behind enemy lines here."

7 nodded, "I'm aware of where we are, the Eternal Makkari was once held around here. They used to have a whole squadron of Creeds down here to protect it."

Nathan looked back, "We're looking for the replacement battery."

King Adder walked at the head of the group using his senses that were superior to even 7's to try to detect any threats. He held up a hand and whispered back, "There is something moving this way, I believe its a machine of some kind."

Doom pulled out a small device that flew ahead to see what it could be, "Ahh, hell."

Vadim looked to him, "Problem?"

The machine then rounded the corner as Doom explained, "How well do you know your history?"

Walker stepped closer to him, "Why?"

"They call that, Ultimo."

There was an energy blast from the machine that King Adder barely dodged. It hit Vadim in the chest and sent him into a wall. Doom raised a telekinetic shield as he came closer activating automated guns that unloaded on the crew.

They all fell back behind the shield as 7 looked Ultimo over, "Seems more advanced than the usual Iron tech."

"Its not from Earth."

7 grinned a bit, "I'd like a closer look."

"This thing has fought Thor."

7 shrugged and looked at Vadim, "Are you injured?"

The stone skinned man stood, "Only my pride."

"Great, you're coming with me."

Vadim walked ahead of 7 letting the bullets bounce harmlessly off him and dodging the few shots from Ultimo has the machine moved into striking distance. He looked down and gave a nod as 7 slipped away.

Ultimo smashed a fist into Vadim's face sending him back a step but he returned the strike denting the machine's face plate as it fell back 7 jumped on its back and sliced into the head with his adamantium blade to open it up. Ultimo slung 7 off and moved to attack but Vadim continued pounding as 7 moved back and attached a device inside the machine's head. It suddenly stopped its fight with Vadim and blasted the gun turrets down.

Vadim looked to 7 who had a hard light display coming from his gauntlet as he yelled back to the group, "We've acquired a tour guide."

Walker looked to David, "When did he get a sense of humor?"

"He's trying new things."

As the group followed along behind Ultimo who 7 was using to disable defenses David marched alongside Doom, "So who's the battery now? I assume its a who anyway."

"While I was updating files to the armor I stumbled across a bit of intel. Apparently there's a story of a guy who showed up after I went under, the youngest son of Black Bolt and last remaining Inhuman on Earth. He had the ability to control the power cosmic granted by the terrigen mists. Rumor was he was immortal as well. His name was Norrin Boltagon, his father named him after the Surfer."

The team stopped and looked at Doom as if he were insane as David burst out laughing, "You're having us chase after Silver Bolt?"

Doom gave a nod as he continued, "Okay then, next up Santa Claus."

Ultimo then swung a vault door open and the team looked on in awe as Doom patted David on the shoulder, "Ho, ho, ho."

Walker stammered, "He's supposed to be a myth, like Paul Bunyun or something."

Doom then telekinetically shattered the couplings attaching the man to the machine, "Body slide by 7"

Silver Bolt dropped to the ground and looked up with pure rage in his eyes as Ultimo stared on blankly.

Above ground Strye read the message on the block formerly known as Ferrum HQ visibly shaking with rage when he noticed how empty the streets were, "Where are all the people?"

His assistant fearfully spoke, "They obeyed the general evac order."

"Who ordered that?"

"Um... you did sir."

He gave her a look of confusion before noticing the power going down around him, "Oh, sh...."

He had teleported away before his word ended leaving a few confused looking employees who's last sight was a blinding white light.

Silver Bolt tore through the ground with a furious roar. A powerful wave of cosmic energy shot out from his body in every direction. The city of Chicago was completely obliterated. His rage quieted for a moment as he heard some screams. He reached out and put a force field around four fleeing teenagers but it wasn't in time to prevent them from soaking up a bit of residual cosmic radiation.

He landed in front of them as the energy faded, "I apologize, for this. I had assumed the city was cleared."

They looked on in terror of the god like being before them but he leaned down and healed their injuries before launching into the air. The four stood looking stunned at the crater that had once been their home city.

Doom and his team watched a monitor as Silver Bolt destroyed the city. All but Nathan looked on in shock as Walker spoke up,"Now what are we going to do about him?"

Doom shrugged, "Nothing, he's free to do as he pleases now. The important part is the scar we just gave the Iron army. Their capital is down, he can't sweep that under the rug."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop  Online
Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Oh wow. You really blew it up! Great chapter!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@time_phantom: Also did a back door origin story in there that I'll elaborate on soon.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joshmightbe: A descendant of Silver Surfer and Black Bolt, kids going to have some power.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: He's only actually related to Black Bolt. He was named after the Surfer and got his power from the Terrigen mist like most inhumans he just got a really good one

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Poor Ultimo. Why is everyone so mean to giant robots.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2