Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 1

Doomstadt, New Latveria. Castle Doom labs

The man who'd arrived in the box stood before a mirror as some upset looking servants. He looked down to one, "I never had many encounters with your master but there was a time when I considered him an enemy. I will say he was cunning and cruel but seemed far more honorable than most and he went out as a hero, I promise I will not sully his memory and will do my best to honor his name."

The servants seemed to ease up a bit as one handed over the helmet, "You are a bit larger than the master so a few adjustments had to be made."

He took the helmet, "It fits well enough."

He looked over the armor in the mirror, "Its time to make my introductions."

New York City, Time Square

The Supreme Commander had ordered a public execution of four men who'd been caught with illegal armor impersonating Dr. Doom. He had decided to attend personally as a display of power. He looked on as a line of Iron soldiers took aim at the men, one named Sergei stepped forward, "Lets get it over with you cowards."

Stryfe shrugged, "You heard the man."

They charged their repulsers and readied to fire when they were suddenly ripped from the ground into the air where they were crushed by some invisible force. A man dressed in Doom's armor lands in front of the men and raises a hand to them. They were stunned as their shackles tore free of them.

He then began walking toward the Supreme Commander as more soldiers arrived, they were hurled away causing the Commander to send out a powerful wave of telekenetic force. The man sent out a wave of his own. As the forces clashed the city shook, windows for a mile around shattered and people fled as vehicles were thrown from the scene.

The man lowered his hood as he began to speak, "For two hundred years I've had nothing to do but focus and think. For men like us that is dangerous. I no longer have a virus to hold me back."

Stryfe's hand moved for his helmet but the other man removed his first. The Supreme Commander was stunned as the man glared. The few people remaining looked on in shock as Stryfe stammered out, "Nathan."

Several Generals watched on monitors in Iron Halls around the world. General Falcon Hellfitta looked at the two men, almost identical aside from one bearing a glowing eye, "What the hell is going on?"

Vision turned to the Time Square monitor at the Avengers base as Corporal America walked up beside him, "I didn't know the Supreme Commander had a brother."

Vison turned, "Not a brother, the Commander is a clone of this man."

Time Square

Stryfe was unprepared for this, he hit his teleporter and found himself in the New York Iron Hall. He shouted to the commander of the hall, "You have a new number one most wanted."

He activated the monitor, "I want that man dead, no interrogation or any delay. Its kill on sight."

He then shouted as he walked off, "The man who brings me his head becomes a general on the spot."

Hellscape

Thrud looks into a pool where she sees Stryfe's reaction. A demon knelled beside her, "Are you pleased my Queen?"

She gave the creature a pat on the head, "This will do quite nicely, thank you."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

CABLE!!!!!!! Stark yes! *calming down* Dude wow. I'm legitimately freakin excited. I thought it might have been Captain America! Either Steve or Bucky. (I remembered Mr. Immortal having a diary entry about people still seeing Cap to this day.) Wolverine or even Apocalypse.

Not gonna go into details. But this is sweet! Also shouting "Stark" out loud at the top of your lungs makes you sound like a crazy person.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@time_phantom: Honestly I couldn't think of anyone Stryfe would hate more.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@cbishop I made you library pics accurate again without bringing Dr. Doom back from the dead.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@cbishop I made you library pics accurate again without bringing Dr. Doom back from the dead.

That's great, but I could have changed the pictures. ...It would have been a lot of work, but I could have changed them. ;)

Also, added to the Marvel Iron Age Library. :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Nah, He wouldn't like Tony. When he sees Cable thats every time he was called a lesser being and just not good enough by the man who raised him staring him in the face. Cable represents the worst scar on his pride the world can muster. He's always been his one true nemesis. Hence the title.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I considered it but I figured going with an inherently good guy would go better.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Sergei Vleck the man who would be Doom saved by Cable dressed as Doom! Not initially sold on bringing back Cable but we'll see what happens next

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Cable disguised as Doom. Great there goes my chance to win the cosply category at Comic Con.