joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

2033 Norfolk, Nebraska Home of Damian and Patsy Hellstorm

Damian and Patsy had once been a part of the super hero set but had retired years ago. Damian had forsaken his role as a hell lord on Patsy's request before they had remarried and now they happily enjoyed their normal lives until one week ago when they watched Peter Parker die on national television. Patsy wanted to join the fight against the Iron soldiers but was far too old for it. This morning they were having breakfast thinking they were of no interest now. It was a surprise when the armored man kicked in their front door.

There was no warning or offer to take their surrender, the soldiers were there to kill. Damian tried to block the repulser fire from hitting his wife but he was a half second too late. He caught her before she hit the ground. One soldier forced Hellstorm down with his foot as another jammed a syringe into his arm and drew some blood. The man with the syringe then nodded to the other soldiers as he left.

The soldier who held Hellstorm down aimed his repulser at his head. Anger welled up in Damian as he struggled until finally he let go. At that moment the power of a Hell lord came back to him like a tidal wave. He rose hurling the Iron soldier away. He then punched through a floor board and pulled his trident from underneath. He then proceeded to slaughter the Iron Soldiers who'd attacked. As the last one was dying Hellstorm forced out who had ordered this, the soldier coughed out, "Dr. Essex." before drowning in his own blood.

Present New Mexico

As Sinister kneels in the Arcane symbol a voice comes from behind him. Damian Hellstorm paces around the circle, "I will allow this to play out, mostly due to my own morbid curiosity about a spell that even the Hell Lords fear. I grant you access to my realm but remember if you fail you are mine."

Sinister looks up as Hellstorm steps to him, "I'm prepared."

Hellstorm grins, "If you do fail, I'm going to build a whole new realm of Hell just for you, and I'm going to fill it with tortures even you can't imagine."

The lord of Hell then snatches Sinister by the arm and the two vanish.

Moldova

Perun and Ares clash with the Hulk in the field. Ares swings his ax intending to take his head off but it is caught by the massive green hand. Hulk then punches the war god in the gut launching him into the air. Perun then managed to catch the Hulk by his mid section and slams him to the ground before taking a swing with his own ax.

Hulk swatted the storm god away and rose to his feet. Ares managed to control his fall and aimed his ax hoping to cleave the Hulk in half but the creature was as always surprisingly agile for his size. He caught the god by the throat and slammed him hard into the ground causing the earth to tremble from the impact. Perun hurled his ax burying it in the Hulk's back causing him to roar in pain and buying Ares a moment to breathe. As Hulk charged the storm god Ares drove his shoulder into the brute's knee causing him to falter as Perrun delivered a hard punch to his face. Ares then yanked Perun's ax from Hulk's back and again attempted to behead him. Hulk ducked and drove an elbow into the war god's face knocking out several teeth. Perun took the opportunity to drive his foot into Hulk's ribs before attempting to take back his ax.

Hulk then head butted Perun shattering his nose. Agent Fry gave his fellow Shield agents a hateful look as they began to cower behind the transport, "So you just gonna let the big guys do y'er fighting for you then?"

The other agents looked at him as if he were insane as he and Molly jumped in. Fry asked Molly to attempt to calm the Hulk down like he'd seen her do with animals.

Molly shook her head, "That won't work, there's barely anything there, a few fragmented memories but all he is is rage."

Ares wrapped his arm around Hulk's throat and tried for once to reason with him, "Banner, if you're in there stop this."

Hulk paused for a second, just enough to give the war god a faint glint of hope but he roared, "Hulk kill Banner."

Molly dropped to her knees when Hulk had paused, she looked up to Fry," Wait, there is something else. I think his human half just tried to wake."

Fry aimed his weapon, "Well he didn't try hard enough."

Fry then fired on the Hulk with a plasma cannon. Hulk was grazed but it was enough to draw his attention. He caught Ares and threw him hard at Perun and then charged for Fry. Molly tried in vain to communicate with the faint glimmer in Hulk's mind that used to be Bruce Banner.

Hulk grabbed Fry by the neck and lifted him off the ground. Fry then fired his cannon tearing a large hole in Hulk's shoulder. Fry began to grin but it faded as Hulk almost instantly healed. Fry choked out the words, "Oh, Hell." Hulk then chucked him into the Shield transport tearing a hole in it as Fry passed through. Hulk then stood above Molly as she rose to her feet to back away.

He roared as she slashed him across the face with her claws drawing a bit of blood but the two gods tackled him before he could crush her. Hulk leapt back to his feet and caught the two gods by their throats and began to squeeze causing them to pass out momentarily. The Hulk dropped them as he felt the ground shake behind him. He turned to see Abomination standing behind him. He looked Hulk in the eye and stated, "Hulk die now."

Hulk growled in response.

Hellscape

Sinister stares out on to the field under the red hued sky as Hellstorm sat in a large throne like a king watching a jester. Sinister looked back, "What am I supposed to do?"

Hellstorm smiled, "You're a twisted man Essex, and now you have to defeat the guy who twisted you."

Sinister looked confused, "He's dead."

Hellstorm chuckled, "And where exactly did you think a guy like Apocalypse went when he died?"

(to be continued)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: The return of Apoc? Whoa! Nice.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Well he's still dead but like Hellstorm said, Where else would Apoc go when he died?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268