joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

2018 Sinister's Lab a half mile below Pueblo, Colorado

An ageing Stryfe lies back on a table as Sinister stands above him attaching I.V. tubes to him, "This will hurt quite a bit I should warn you."

Stryfe casts an angry glare, "Pain is nothing, Essex. Do it."

Sinister then putting a set of ear plugs as he flipped a switch to activate the machine. Stryfe's scream was blood curdling and the pain caused a backlash of psychic feed back that brought half the population of the city above to its knees for a moment. Sinister sat back with a book and hummed a jolly tune to himself as the machine did its work.

Several hours later Stryfe got off the table invigorated, "You do good work doctor, I haven't felt this good in decades."

Sinister shrugged," A simple procedure, now go back to play with your pet executives I have work to do."

Present day, small lab built into a cave in the Mojave dessert.

Sinister takes an inoculation gun from his assistant and shoots something into his arm, "Banner's DNA was the last piece from the side of science, now I need to deal with the other half. No one comes is to disturb me for the next 5 days."

Sinister steps onto a large arcane symbol scrawled on the ground and began chanting something in the language of the Dire Wraiths as he knelt down in the center of the symbol.

Castle Doom, New Latveria

Abomination stares at a view screen as Shield agents buzz around the room. Agent Fry notices the large creature's dead eyed expression as he watched Hulk rampage through the countryside. Fry stepped up to him, "You think you can take him down big man?"

Abomination doesn't look or move but states, "Not time."

Fry starts to speak but realizes something is off, he grabbed one of the agents running past, "Find me a telepath."

The younger agent rolls his eyes before facing Fry, "I'm a bit busy sir."

After seeing the expression on Fry's face the agent quickly corrects himself, "Sorry sir, I'll get right on it."

Later Fry stands in front of Carol, "We may have a problem, Ma'am."

She looks toward Fry, "Make it quick."

The Abomination has been standing in the main Hall staring at a view screen with the Hulk on it for about a day and a half without blinking and according to the mind reader I had look into it the only thing in his head is an order to kill the Hulk in exactly 5 days. According to the reader he's basically been physically shut down until then. We got no idea what happens after that but I assume it'll be bad."

Iron Month continues

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: The Abomination is a sleeper agent ha ha nice! Will be nice to see what happens when (I'm guessing btw) original Hulk DNA mixed with Sinister super science versus Emil Blonsky DNA that's also been tinkered with by the same guy!

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By xxxddd

@joshmightbe:

1. Can you provide pictures to help readers visualize the story?

2. I am enjoying your story so far, I forgot what it was like to read a good suspenseful tale!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: It goes a bit further than Science, Sinister is using the Science/Magic combo to accomplish something that will have bad implications for everyone in his way.

@xxxddd: I'll try to find some pics to sync up I'd draw some but I have the artistic skill of a preschooler with broken thumbs

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xxxddd

@joshmightbe:

I'm joking, I like your story just the way it is.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@xxxddd said:

@joshmightbe:

1. Can you provide pictures to help readers visualize the story?

2. I am enjoying your story so far, I forgot what it was like to read a good suspenseful tale!

No Caption Provided

How's that? :)

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xxxddd

@batkevin74: I was joking about the pictures.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268