Marvel Iron Age: Moon Knight; Khonshu's Light Pt.1

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kamrenamir

Did I......just die? But everything happened so quick. The pain, it barely lasted, then a warm feeling spread across my body and, that was it. Shouldn't there be a part after this? I can think, but there's just darkness. Where's the light? How did I get here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does that bring my father back?!" The veins pulsed in my face as I yelled at the chief of the Los Angeles Iron Army. My partner, Grant Locke sat in the chair next to me, guilt ridden and in deep thought by my anger.

"Remember who you're yelling at soldier!" The chief barked back at me. "The report that Locke turned in states that your father did not have his I-Dent card on him."

"He never carried it with him" I could barely get it out before my eyes began to water and my vision became blurred.

"Well isn't that a shame." The chief 's soft words enraged me to such an extent that my fist clenched and my other hand gripped the hunting knife in my back pocket.

I think Locke noticed my rage, cause he but in as usual. But instead of calming me, his words just filled me more with a feeling I could restrain no longer "Look Hector, I'm sorry, I was just doing my job." Grant's words sunk deep into my head and before I could do anything to rash, I caught my thoughts, and composed myself. "I'm done." I stood from the cushioned metal chair and turned towards the door. As I began walking towards the oval shaped door my steps were the only thing heard and when I grasped the cold knob of the door, the silent seconds faded as the chief's orders hit my head. "I expect to see you bright and early tomorrow morning soldier." Everything went blank, I could feel the heat of anger rush through my body. Then I could only watch as I unsheathed the knife and ran towards the oak desk. I seemed to not be in control, I could feel something else....someone else leap over the desk and violently stab the chief over and over again. But as my hand eased and the blood covered my hand almost completely, I was the one to mutter the words. "Never.....Again." My partner watched in horror. The whole thing, he didn't move a muscle and then he began to cry. I couldn't figure if I was to kill him or not, but I had to go, I picked up the metal chair, and bashed the window with it. I jumped through the window onto the sidewalk, and I ran.

5 Hours Later

I Finally made it to my dad's place.Never realized that it was so far away. By now word's probably gotten out that an "Ex soldier has gone rogue" They'll be all over my apartment by morning. It'll take them a while to find this place though,I deleted the location from the computers. Should give me enough time to figure out where to go. I slowly opened the old wooden door to the moderately sized two story building. I closed and locked the door then took off my shoes. The house smelled like him. I opened the fridge and he was out of milk. He was probably going to get some. My eyes began to water and I gently pushed the door closed and walked away. I walked over to the leather couch a short distance away, and clicked on the television. "Breaking news for the Bay area, Ex-Iron soldier Hector Clark reportedly killed the chief of his division. If you see him please contact local authorities." The last picture I took appeared. My dark brown hair was jelled and a slight beard and mustache was on my olive skin. It wasn't that accurate, I have a buzzcut now, and the facial hair is gone. I turned off the T.V before they mentioned my father. I stood from the couch, it was 9 pm and I had to get sleep. But before I could reach the stairs near the front of the door, I heard a knock. My senses rang but for some, stupid stupid reason I looked through the eye hole. And before I could look away, A flash of heat surged through my body.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a purgatory? A punishment? I need guidance. The only benefit that I feel of this place is an increased sense of intelligence. Wait, is that the moon? It's going through phases like crazy, what's going on? The light is projecting something, some sort of figure.Hector Clark, I am Khonshu and the time has come, for you to be my Knight of Vengeance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a fury, covered in sweat laying on the stone floor of a room. My instincts kicked in and I observed my surroundings. I was in a shrine of some sort. It seemed to be dedicated to the moon. I noticed a statue at the far end with a cape. My stomach, it felt better, but I was sore. From the darkness I saw another figure, it was short, unlike the figure from my death. It came closer into the dim light of the candles and an old woman was before me. I tried to lean up to get a better look but pain struck me and kept me weighted.

"Stay down Hector, you need rest." I laid motionless on the floor.

"Who.....are you? " I sniffled out. The woman chuckled and put an ice pack on my stomach. I winced but soon the feeling soothed me.

"Don't you recognize your mother when you see her boy?"

(I do not own the Moon Knight character or Khonshu, Marvel does.)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@kamrenamir: So this is new Moon Knight with nothing to do with http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/iron-age-rebirth-moon-knight-1/689891/ ??

Did I......just die? But everything happened so quick. The pain, it barely lasted, then a warm feeling spread across my body and, that was it. Shouldn't there be a part after this? I can think, but there's just darkness. Where's the light? How did I get here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does that bring my father back?!" The veins pulsed in my face as I yelled at the chief of the Los Angeles Iron Army. My partner, Grant Locke sat in the chair next to me, guilt ridden and in deep thought by my anger.

"Remember who you're yelling at soldier!" The chief barked back at me. "The report that Locke turned in states that your father did not have his I-Dent card on him."

"He never carried it with him!" I could barely get it out before my eyes began to water and my vision became blurred.

"Well isn't that a shame." The chief 's soft words enraged me to such an extent that my fist clenched and my other hand gripped the hunting knife in my back pocket.

I think Locke noticed my rage, cause he butt in as usual. But instead of calming me; his words just filled me more with a feeling I could restrain no longer

"Look Hector, I'm sorry, I was just doing my job." Grant's words sunk deep into my head and before I could do anything to rash, I caught my thoughts, and composed myself.

"I'm done!" I stood from the cushioned metal chair and turned towards the door. As I began walking towards the oval shaped door my steps were the only thing heard and when I grasped the cold knob of the door, the silent seconds faded as the chief's orders hit my head. "I expect to see you bright and early tomorrow morning soldier."

Everything went blank, I could feel the heat of anger rush through my body. Then I could only watch as I unsheathed the knife and ran towards the oak desk. I seemed to not be in control, I could feel something else....someone else leap over the desk and violently stab the chief over and over again. But as my hand eased and the blood covered my hand almost completely, I was the one to mutter the words. "Never.....Again." My partner watched in horror. The whole thing, he didn't move a muscle and then he began to cry. I couldn't figure if I was to kill him or not, but I had to go, I picked up the metal chair, and bashed the window with it. I jumped through the window onto the sidewalk, and I ran.

5 Hours Later

I finally made it to my dad's place, never realized that it was so far away. By now word's probably gotten out that an "Ex soldier has gone rogue" They'll be all over my apartment by morning. It'll take them a while to find this place though, I deleted the location from the computers. Should give me enough time to figure out where to go. I slowly opened the old wooden door to the moderately sized two story building. I closed and locked the door then took off my shoes. The house smelled like him. I opened the fridge and he was out of milk. He was probably going to get some. My eyes began to water and I gently pushed the door closed and walked away. I walked over to the leather couch a short distance away, and clicked on the television.

"…eaking news for the Bay area; Hector Clark murdered the chief of his division. Hector is to be treated as armed and dangerous with shoot on sight orders as he is a New Latverian sympathiser" A picture of me appeared; mdark brown hair was jelled and a slight beard and moustache was on my olive skin. It wasn't accurate! I have a buzzcut now, and the facial hair is gone.

I heard a knock. My senses rang but for some stupid, stupid reason I looked through the peep hole. And before I could look away, a flash of heat surged through my body.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a purgatory? A punishment? I need guidance. The only benefit that I feel of this place is an increased sense of intelligence. Wait, is that the moon? It's going through phases like crazy, what's going on? The light is projecting something, some sort of figure.Hector Clark, I am Khonshu and the time has come, for you to be my Knight of Vengeance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a fury, covered in sweat laying on the stone floor of a room. My instincts kicked in and I observed my surroundings. I was in a shrine of some sort. It seemed to be dedicated to the moon. I noticed a statue at the far end with a cape. My stomach, it felt better, but I was sore. From the darkness I saw another figure, it was short, unlike the figure from my death. It came closer into the dim light of the candles and an old woman was before me. I tried to lean up to get a better look but pain struck me and kept me weighted.

"Stay down Hector, you need rest." I laid motionless on the floor.

"Who.....are you? " I sniffled out. The woman chuckled and put an ice pack on my stomach. I winced but soon the feeling soothed me.

"Don't you recognize your mother when you see her boy?"

(I do not own the Moon Knight character or Khonshu, Marvel does.)@joshmightbe@batkevin74@TheCannon@Time_Phantom

Just a minor edit, few minor tweaks to this. Good :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I told him he could reboot Moon Knight. He tried to get the previous writers permission as well but he wouldn't respond so I just assumed the old version was abandoned.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Cool, was just checking :)

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DickGrayson

I just responded. But glad to see you decided for me.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@DickGrayson: Sorry but its been months since we heard anything from you so I assumed you left the project

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DickGrayson

@joshmightbe: I understand. My computer crashed and now I am using a relatives. He can continue.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@DickGrayson: Didn't mean to step on your toes there

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers