joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Sky over Denver, Colorado

Agent Fry stares at his view screen in shock,"What the starking Hell is that?" Hal opens the front blast shield to see the massive reptilian ape-like monstrosity before them.Dal and 7 open fire on it as it lets out a horrifying roar, it swatted the ship causing Hal to scramble to regain control of the ship bringing down hard but in one piece. Hal unstrapped himself yelling back,"Grab every weapon you can find, the fun parts over."

Dal landed out side the hatch as it opened and asked,"Hal, where do you keep the jugs?" Hal sighed as he popped open a compartment on the wall and pulled out 2 large jugs of liquid growling,"Cost me a half cycles pay." He then tossed the jugs to Dal as 7 asked,"What is that?"

Dal quickly explained as they ran, "Badoon whiskey, highly illegal throughout the Kree empire." David put in,"They don't approve of drinking?" Hal shook his head,"Drinking's fine, but the stuff burns just shy of the heat of a sun."

The giant creature stomped on snatching several Makluan clones from the sky and eating them in one bite. They others gave it a wide birth. On the ground the Kree stared on,"Do you have any detonators?" Hal takes a swig from one of the jugs and tosses Dal a small metal detonator and he attached it to the other jug after taking a swig for himself. Dal looked back to the group,"It's about to get really hot and loud for a second you may want to stay back."

Dal tied a rope to the jug and looked to Sam,"You up for a distraction?" Sam sighed deeply and blasted slamming his fist into the massive creature's eye a second later as Dal shot up into the and swung the rope to build up speed before hurling the jug at the monster. The jug slammed into it's chest triggering the impact detonator.

The explosion caused Dal to fall from the sky but Sam caught him 10 feet from the ground.The creature fell to it's knees clutching the gaping hole in it's chest as it fell dead. David fell down as looked up at 7,"I think the suit just screamed at me." 7 looked down,"It's a little sensitive to heat and sonics, that explosion was like getting kicked in the balls."

New Castle, Indiana

A group of Spiders ran through the deserted town fleeing from 2 massive pig-like creatures when suddenly the ground rattled. They stopped in their tracks at the sight of the Abomination as he looked past them. He growled and charged toward the crowd, they all ducked expecting to be slaughtered when he leapt over them slamming into the creatures smashing the teeth of the first then he grabbed the leg of the second and swung it around smashing it into an old court house. The first turned to attack catching Abomination on it's tusk and slamming him to the ground causing him to spit up blood. In a fit of rage he tore the creature's tusk out and yanked it out of his chest before burying it in the beast's skull. The second charged, he caught it by the snout and twisted hard breaking its neck.

He stood for a moment letting his wounds heal up as he panted. The people stood looking in awe as he gave them a wave and leapt off.

Florida coast, sun down.

Morbius and his crew looked on as several of the living islands encircled the ship. Thomas grabbed his head in pain as M loudly proclaimed,"I'm not letting the Vampire have all the fun," through Thomas's voice. His eyes went red as crimson flames appeared surrounding his body as he rose into the air. Sean looked nervous, while at the same time feeling terribly useless in the situation. Morbius grinned as he flew up, he and Thomas flew off in opposite directions.

The crimson energy wrapped around one of the creatures yanking it out of the water as M used it as a weapon against its comrades, clubbing them into submission as Morbius ripped through them.

Denver, Colorado

Lash, Slaughter and Cybertooth landed their transport at the feet of the massive creature Dal had brought down. Slaughter looked it over,"How did they manage to kill a Gargantua?" Lash grinned,"I was worried it would kill 7 before I got my hands on him. You 2 can do what you wish with the rest but remember the Creed and his pet human are all mine."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Abomination to the rescue! Nice, he's really good

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers