joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Laytonville, California The Bar with no name

Sergie whistles a happy tune as he and his crew set up shop, he notices people had stopped moving staring at the sky,"Hey, what's the problem?" He shouted as his waitress points up.

He looks up as the sky goes dark from dozens of massive flying creatures pass over. He stares nervously, "What the hell are those?"

Aspen, Colorado

Sam Guthrie sits by a tree eating some lunch when the ground starts shaking and the mountain side explodes as a massive ape like creature rips his way out of the laboratory within. Sam shoots off into the air as its massive foot lands where he had been sitting.

Lexington, Kentucky

Shield agent Fry shouts into a comm as he walks through the abandoned city along side Molly Creed," What do you mean no pick up? I've been out in the cold since I got tossed off that damn train." A voice barley audible over static anwers back,"We're in the middle of a situation here, if we manage to survive we'll get back to you."

Fry looks over to Molly as the comm goes silent, she looks nervous as she sniffs the air."What is it,Molly?" She hushes him as she listens.

Windows shatter as several cat-like creatures leap down and start running toward them. Fry looks on, "Are those Creeds?" She shakes her head,"Ferals."

The 2 take a deep breath and charge at them.

Atlantic Ocean, 5 miles off the coast of Florida.

Sean stands on the deck of the ship looking out curious as Morbius walks over, "What's the problem?" Sean points east, "Those islands aren't supposed to be there, and I could swear they're moving."

Thomas bursts out from below deck yelling," Head for land now." Sean looks over,"Why." Thomas runs over to see the islands,"They're alive and they're under orders to sink anything that passes."

Morbius asks," How do you know?" Thomas replies,"The order is screaming through their minds like a siren."

Annapolis, Maryland

Sinister sits at a view screen talking to Lash,"I'm well aware of your opinion but I can't take the risk of 7 escaping you again, come here and bring Slaughter and Cybertooth with you. Leave the other 2 I'm sure they'd jump ship in a second if the Chairman made them a better offer." A lab tech walks in, "There are several Iron soldiers here sir, they say they're here to take you into custody." Sinister laughs as he picks up a small device and presses a button on it. On a second veiw screen the lab tech sees the Iron soldiers explode.

Kree ship hovering above Lima, Ohio

Dal-Rogg lays in the med bay across from 7 who was using the equipment to work on something. Hal sits in the pilot seat checking his systems as David sits at a table playing solitare. Dal looks at 7, "What are you working on over there?" 7 looks up,"It's a modified symbiote, I'm removing Sinister's control system." Dal sits up,"Don't those things usually try to possess people?" 7 shakes his head,"This one has no consciousness of its own so it can't over take its host."

Hal looks up just as something slams into the ship sending them all to the floor. Hal shouts back,"We're under attack, looks like a Makluan." 7 jumps up grabbing the container with the symbiote as Dal pulls himself to his feet. Hal opened fire blasting the beast out of the sky as several more fly in. 7 steps up to David and hands him the container,"Put this on, might help you survive this."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Just want to clarify the symbiote 7 gave David is not Venom, it's got a whole different power set

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: That's cool, there's about a hundred symbiotes in the Marvel Universe these days, hell Dr Doom dropped a symbiote bomb on New York in the Mighty Avengers :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'll elaborate on it as the story continues

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

Cool!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

No clues, but so into it already.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@wildvine: Basically, 7 figured out how to kill Sinister so Sinister turned loose a crap load of monsters to kill him before he had a chance to.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@joshmightbe: Going off the title I was expecting something else, since you have Morbius and all